Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:13:47 PM

wow, I'm happy to see your token price is so cheap, if your project is successful, then I believe your token will be easier to ride, because the price is very cheap.
and I saw your ICO already earned 94.5 ETH, hopefully your ICO immediately reach hardcap 1,500 ETH
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

wow, I'm happy to see your token price is so cheap, if your project is successful, then I believe your token will be easier to ride, because the price is very cheap.
and I saw your ICO already earned 94.5 ETH, hopefully your ICO immediately reach hardcap 1,500 ETH
thanks for the positive feedback

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
crownjewel

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:25:32 AM

Do you plan to attend this Consensus Conference?Seems like a good place to find some investors and promote the project.

Where is this conference held?

Its in New York,today and tomorrow.Its a huge conference,one of the biggest crypto ones,and its a good place to be.
no it is in chicago

Thanks for the information. Will you then attend the conference?

Hope those conferences attract some additional investments to this great project. Is this a crypto conference or maybe a medical one? I wonder what the reception would be on a strictly medical one.
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:38:43 AM

Do you have any plans to lower hard cap maybe?Its not unusual thing to do these days.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:15:52 AM

Do you plan to attend this Consensus Conference?Seems like a good place to find some investors and promote the project.

Its in New York,today and tomorrow.Its a huge conference,one of the biggest crypto ones,and its a good place to be.
no it is in chicago

Hope those conferences attract some additional investments to this great project. Is this a crypto conference or maybe a medical one? I wonder what the reception would be on a strictly medical one.

I think the strictly medical ones would be a tougher crowd for crypto.
Miklia

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

no it is in chicago

Yeah i doubt thta one would make much sense,and these confrences are good way to find some big rivate investor,and all projects need those.
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

no it is in chicago

https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/

Consensus 2018

CoinDesk is proud to present our 4th annual blockchain technology summit, May 14-16, 2018 at the New York Hilton Midtown.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

Do you have any plans to lower hard cap maybe?Its not unusual thing to do these days.

I dont think that hard cap is that important.What important is soft cap,when you reach that,its all good.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:07:31 PM

I dont think that hard cap is that important.What important is soft cap,when you reach that,its all good.

Well, it is important, but not reaching it is not as big of a problem as not reaching the soft cap. Maybe the question would be better directed to the soft cap issue.
EDVED

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

no it is in chicago

I suspect that this is a crypto conference, as is written above that it is the biggest one in crypto so I do not believe is medical.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:51:50 PM

no it is in chicago

I suspect that this is a crypto conference, as is written above that it is the biggest one in crypto so I do not believe is medical.

In this case I think they might have more success and more options to reach possible investors on the conference. The field of radiology is quite narrow in terms of crypto investability but if it were to broaden a bit then it could be a good starting point for a general learning platform for medical personnel.
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

no it is in chicago

Yeah i doubt thta one would make much sense,and these confrences are good way to find some big rivate investor,and all projects need those.

Unfortunately, I think that we are not yet in a phase where conferences can be strictly related to a particular field....
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

Well, it is important, but not reaching it is not as big of a problem as not reaching the soft cap. Maybe the question would be better directed to the soft cap issue.

I agree, for the beginning the focus must be on the soft cap, when this goal is accomplished things will be much easier for project itself.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:12:32 PM

no it is in chicago

In this case I think they might have more success and more options to reach possible investors on the conference. The field of radiology is quite narrow in terms of crypto investability but if it were to broaden a bit then it could be a good starting point for a general learning platform for medical personnel.

A lot of potential investors will surely be at the conference,  it is only important to interest them in a particular project, and this platform has huge potential to do that.

I agree that a strictly medical conference would be a better option, but I'm not sure if that's possible.
Bacara

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:18:17 AM

no it is in chicago

A lot of potential investors will surely be at the conference,  it is only important to interest them in a particular project, and this platform has huge potential to do that.

I agree that a strictly medical conference would be a better option, but I'm not sure if that's possible.

Of course, but unfortunately I think there will not be specialized conferences for some time...
UncleT

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:21:28 AM

no it is in chicago

Of course, but unfortunately I think there will not be specialized conferences for some time...

I am not sure that people that attend specialized medical conferences are ready for crypto, but that's just my view.
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

no it is in chicago

https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/

Consensus 2018

CoinDesk is proud to present our 4th annual blockchain technology summit, May 14-16, 2018 at the New York Hilton Midtown.

Yes i also think that Consensus is in New York.

But well,plenty of crypto conrerences and im sure voxelx team knwos which ones are best for them to attend to.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:26:32 AM

What i have to do to  join the sale,is there any guide available?
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

What i have to do to  join the sale,is there any guide available?

Instructions how to join the sale and buy GRAY tokens  https://voxelx.io/buy-gray/
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:28:53 AM

I found this part quite interesting from WP: "Publishers will access all properties of VoxelX, The DICOM Platform and GRAY Tokens. They will use the Platform to upload the DICOM
images, store it and categorize it. The next step is to annotate and link the structures on the images with all possible knowledge resources on the web. They can also append their own referenced
prevalidated knowledge to the uploaded case in the recall section. After reviewing the publishers can publish now their cases in different circles (Private, Friends , Public). For public circle the published material need be validated from the validators team."

so it means there will be a team of validators to make sure everything is OK with the uploads and reference links.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: