Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

Unsold tokens can be used for other purposes too,its not mandatory to burn them,but in that way it has to be completely transparent and honest.But easiest way to deal with that is burning,so most teams decides to go with that.

can you write about some other purposes they could be used if not burnt? I would really like to know. tnx.

And we are not just talking about giving out those tokens without purpose, right?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitlborg

Activity: 308
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

I think that VoxelX have small talented and inspired team with a compassionate leader at the helm are enough to make a big impact. Cool
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

I think that VoxelX have small talented and inspired team with a compassionate leader at the helm are enough to make a big impact. Cool
Thanks for sharing this

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:30:03 PM

Thanks for sharing this

I really would like this project to suceed so I hope that small team would expand. Any news on some advisory expansions to the team?
EDVED

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:48:02 PM

Thanks for sharing this

I really would like this project to suceed so I hope that small team would expand. Any news on some advisory expansions to the team?

The current size of the team is obviously enough to set the project on its feet, but further development of the platform will probably need a slightly larger one.
Bacara

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:56:43 PM

Unsold tokens can be used for other purposes too,its not mandatory to burn them,but in that way it has to be completely transparent and honest.But easiest way to deal with that is burning,so most teams decides to go with that.

can you write about some other purposes they could be used if not burnt? I would really like to know. tnx.

Clearly, if the developers so decide the excess tokens are burned, it's transparent as this should be mentioned in the WP... I'm also interested in cases where they do not do that?  Smiley
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:59:12 PM

Thanks for sharing this

The current size of the team is obviously enough to set the project on its feet, but further development of the platform will probably need a slightly larger one.
this is one of our first tasks if the ICO succeeded, to expand the VoxelX team

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:01:36 AM

Thanks for sharing this

Im sure team will react properly and get more people when and if needed.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:15:47 AM

Thanks for sharing this

You mean right after you reach soft cap.or after sale ends?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

Whats will be the circulating supply,right after token sale?
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:42:40 AM

Thanks for sharing this

Well if the project succeeds and actually gets to the soft cap then the team will maybe rethink their strategy and start expanding the platform, and that would require more people.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

Thanks for sharing this

Well if the project succeeds and actually gets to the soft cap then the team will maybe rethink their strategy and start expanding the platform, and that would require more people.

I don't know... I'm not sure they would change their plans if they reach the hard cap, I think it's already calculated into that.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

Thanks for sharing this

I don't know... I'm not sure they would change their plans if they reach the hard cap, I think it's already calculated into that.

Agreed. I doubt they would expand all at once. They could probably upgrade existing functionalities.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

What do you plan to do with unsold tokens?
Unsold tokens will be burned

How is that done,can someone explain the process?

I've heard so many times about this term but I have no idea what it means, can anyone explain it? Thank you Smiley
It is likely that, not sold coins, can be sent to this address: 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
It is assumed that no one has access to the wallet address. Thus coins can be burned. Rather, they are considered as burnt.
Pride97

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

in general, the idea of ​​payment through a token is not bad enough, I know projects that sell services for their own tokens and their price is high, but I'm not sure that the project will be able to collect enough money
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

Thanks for sharing this

Agreed. I doubt they would expand all at once. They could probably upgrade existing functionalities.

The road map does not specify the various options for events, depending on the number of fees. Just good fees can positively affect the speed of the project. It is possible, and local correction, if necessary.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:03:03 PM

in general, the idea of ​​payment through a token is not bad enough, I know projects that sell services for their own tokens and their price is high, but I'm not sure that the project will be able to collect enough money

Why not? The business part of medicine is really profitable, especially in the western countries. I can't imagine someone with a half decent idea having trouble tapping into that well, let alone someone with a good project like this.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:50:58 PM

Thanks for sharing this

The road map does not specify the various options for events, depending on the number of fees. Just good fees can positively affect the speed of the project. It is possible, and local correction, if necessary.

If by events you mean conferences, that would be a great way to introduce this project to the medical community.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

Thanks for sharing this

I do not think that we are talking about change of plans here, if the sale is satisfactory and the project starts at the given time, team will likely expand in near future.
Bacara

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:34:35 PM

What do you plan to do with unsold tokens?
Unsold tokens will be burned

How is that done,can someone explain the process?

I've heard so many times about this term but I have no idea what it means, can anyone explain it? Thank you Smiley
It is likely that, not sold coins, can be sent to this address: 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
It is assumed that no one has access to the wallet address. Thus coins can be burned. Rather, they are considered as burnt.

Thanks for explaining, this is much clearer now Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: