Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:52:10 AM

This is an awesome project. I believe this is the next generation idea that can generate great income upon investment!

Yes,i believe it can revolutionise medicine!

Hm...yes...but it would take a few projects like this to bring some serious change to medicine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:56:03 AM

This is an awesome project. I believe this is the next generation idea that can generate great income upon investment!

Thats a bit too optimistic,but i think its step in right direction for sure.

Definitely promising project!
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

Is this for radiology only,or other fields of medicine can use it too?
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:12:36 AM

It was designed for radiology and is now optimized just for that, but if the project takes off there is no reason to go into other fields.
cmdr1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

It was designed for radiology and is now optimized just for that, but if the project takes off there is no reason to go into other fields.

In this case they would probably need to branch out with the team members. They would also need to get some experts from other fields.
EDVED

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

Hm...yes...but it would take a few projects like this to bring some serious change to medicine.

I agree, change can't occur at once, it should take some time and we must have projects like VoxelX that will contribute to that.
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

Thats a bit too optimistic,but i think its step in right direction for sure.

Definitely promising project!

yes ... maybe, seen from the current perspective, the project is very perspective and it is only a matter of time when the revolution in the medical field will take place.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

In this case they would probably need to branch out with the team members. They would also need to get some experts from other fields.

Some further development of the platform should not be questionable if the project is successful.
MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

Some further development of the platform should not be questionable if the project is successful.

It will not be doubtful, it will be normal. Given the competition and modifiable standards, the project should be able to reforming. Otherwise, it can be superseded. However, this depends on the intensive work of the team, and definitely, this is in their intireses.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:27:22 PM

Do you plan to attend this incoming crypto conference in berlin?

I hope they do,maybe they could some strong partner there

I think the Berlin conference is really strong so I hope they should be there.

Yes, I heard about it, does anyone know when the conference is scheduled?

Wait, wasn't that C3? That was from 5-6th April.

Well, exactly, that was all I found, can someone send a link or share some more info ...

There is blockchain conference indeed in Berlin,May 28-29th

https://blockshoweurope.com/

Where exactly is team headquarters?If its in Europe,it would be shame to miss

As far as I know they are not from Europe, but it is easy to come to Berlin  Wink this conference shouldn't be missed.

Yes,Berlin is well connected,and it lasts for only two days,so it would be great if team can be there and maybe get some big investors.

Does anyone knows how much the participation costs?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:59:02 PM

Well, exactly, that was all I found, can someone send a link or share some more info ...

As far as I know they are not from Europe, but it is easy to come to Berlin  Wink this conference shouldn't be missed.

Yes,Berlin is well connected,and it lasts for only two days,so it would be great if team can be there and maybe get some big investors.

It's probably not a small amount. But not only that - you need to keep in mind that it also requires some time from the people working on the project.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:45:54 PM

It's probably not a small amount. But not only that - you need to keep in mind that it also requires some time from the people working on the project.

Do these conferences really bring in some instant benefits? I've always considered them as a tool for networking mostly... but that takes some time.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:51:33 PM

Do these conferences really bring in some instant benefits? I've always considered them as a tool for networking mostly... but that takes some time.

Well, there won't be anybody waiting with a bag of money if that's what you are asking Smiley but some serious deals have been negotiated on those conferences and you can't neglect the importance of networking.
casty3000

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:55:06 PM

I see it as a project that will only collect money from ICO and not do much. Too much in total supply. I do not think they can be successful.  I wish success from now on, hopefully you can achieve the success you want.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

Well, there won't be anybody waiting with a bag of money if that's what you are asking Smiley but some serious deals have been negotiated on those conferences and you can't neglect the importance of networking.

That's somehow i see it. No one guarantees that you will be enriched if you participate in one of the conferences, but given the number of participants and visitors and the media coverage project can get a lot from it.
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

I see it as a project that will only collect money from ICO and not do much. Too much in total supply. I do not think they can be successful.  I wish success from now on, hopefully you can achieve the success you want.

How do you mean too much in total supply?You mean hard cap too big?
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:53:35 AM

Yeah,i think main purpose of those is to get connected with people in the industry
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:56:14 AM

How do you mean too much in total supply?You mean hard cap too big?

A completely unclear post, he wants them success even though he seem this only as money grab project Huh Shocked Grin
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:10:07 AM

Do we have any sale update,how is that going on?
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:55:04 AM

Do we have any sale update,how is that going on?

Here you are

https://voxelx.io/

you can check it here at any time.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: