Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:48:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bacara

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

Do you plan to prolong sale phase too?

I think it's too early too early to talk about that   Roll Eyes

I don't know, extending the sale phase could help the project get some additional funds that could help them in the long run.

It,s not bad decision, if it is needed to extend the sale to attract new investors and gather enough founds to realize the project, the team will surely decide for that option.
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

Do you have signed deal with any exchanges?
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

I don't know, extending the sale phase could help the project get some additional funds that could help them in the long run.

It,s not bad decision, if it is needed to extend the sale to attract new investors and gather enough founds to realize the project, the team will surely decide for that option.

Yes its standard practice nowdays,you gotta adapt!
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

I don't see anything wrong with extending the sale. More people can get involved. The early birds probably got their reward anyway.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

I don't see anything wrong with extending the sale. More people can get involved. The early birds probably got their reward anyway.

Yes,few more weeks is nothing if it will ensure success of the project.
cmdr1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

Are there any videos of interviews of the team members? Maybe talking about tjeir background in the medical field?
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:55:57 AM

This project is better than many others in medical field. With beta version of product already available, it should attract more investors. I hope pre-sale do well in next 22 days.

I haven't really come across similar projects in the medical field. I wouldn't know how the others were laid out, but this one seems really thought-out and there is already a product which can be used and reviewed.

I agree, the team has already done so much in platform development, I hope that investors will recognize the potential of VoxelX.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

Are there any videos of interviews of the team members? Maybe talking about tjeir background in the medical field?

Cant say i saw any videos yet,but i think now its the time to show some.Maybe even live AMA would be a good thing,and it might boost sale.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

Cant say i saw any videos yet,but i think now its the time to show some.Maybe even live AMA would be a good thing,and it might boost sale.

I just found promo clips, yes it would be good if they publishes some new videos with new info or something like that...
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:21:39 PM

I agree, the prolonged period of sales essentially doesn't change anything, it is important to provide funds so the project can develop normally.

I truly hope the project will reach the necessary funds to make their noble cause come true. Many medical students and in return patiens will definitelu benefit.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:20:05 PM

I agree, the prolonged period of sales essentially doesn't change anything, it is important to provide funds so the project can develop normally.

I truly hope the project will reach the necessary funds to make their noble cause come true. Many medical students and in return patiens will definitelu benefit.

The best we can do is keep the project relevant on this forum and hope some investrors will recognize the potential of the idea.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:22:08 PM

The best we can do is keep the project relevant on this forum and hope some investrors will recognize the potential of the idea.

More discussions will definitely help the topic stay relevant. The project itself is quite useful and can be a significant help in the medical area.
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

Do you plan any airdrops in the near future?
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

Is your bounty campaign still goin on?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

Yes,this project is too good and too important too fail,and im sure team will keep working hard and all that hard work will be rewarded.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

Absolutely, the purpose of this project is related to medical knowledge and therefore generally benefits the society itself.
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:35:01 AM

Is your bounty campaign still goin on?

Yes,bounty campaign is still on,here is the link  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255629
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

More discussions will definitely help the topic stay relevant. The project itself is quite useful and can be a significant help in the medical area.

I hope the discussion here can help the project in a some way, at least a little bit.
descuri

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:02:42 PM

I hope the discussion here can help the project in a some way, at least a little bit.

I believe that any kind of discussion will generate more interest - even if the end result is not visible.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: