Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:55:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
descuri

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

Do you plan to attend this incoming crypto conference in berlin?

I hope they do,maybe they could some strong partner there

I think the Berlin conference is really strong so I hope they should be there.

Yes, I heard about it, does anyone know when the conference is scheduled?

Wait, wasn't that C3? That was from 5-6th April.

Well, exactly, that was all I found, can someone send a link or share some more info ...

There is blockchain conference indeed in Berlin,May 28-29th

https://blockshoweurope.com/

Where exactly is team headquarters?If its in Europe,it would be shame to miss

As far as I know they are not from Europe, but it is easy to come to Berlin  Wink this conference shouldn't be missed.

Yes,Berlin is well connected,and it lasts for only two days,so it would be great if team can be there and maybe get some big investors.

Does anyone knows how much the participation costs?

It's probably not a small amount. But not only that - you need to keep in mind that it also requires some time from the people working on the project.

Do these conferences really bring in some instant benefits? I've always considered them as a tool for networking mostly... but that takes some time.

Yeah,i think main purpose of those is to get connected with people in the industry

I think since the team behing the project is within the industry, they probably already have some good connections.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

Well, exactly, that was all I found, can someone send a link or share some more info ...

As far as I know they are not from Europe, but it is easy to come to Berlin  Wink this conference shouldn't be missed.

Yes,Berlin is well connected,and it lasts for only two days,so it would be great if team can be there and maybe get some big investors.

It's probably not a small amount. But not only that - you need to keep in mind that it also requires some time from the people working on the project.

Do these conferences really bring in some instant benefits? I've always considered them as a tool for networking mostly... but that takes some time.

Yeah,i think main purpose of those is to get connected with people in the industry

I think since the team behing the project is within the industry, they probably already have some good connections.

In their roadmap for Q4 they already have some presentation lined up: Exhibition Showcase in RSNA, Chicago + Wallet launch
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

Good yeah, but there is always room for improvement in that area, and you can never have enough connections. They need to work on that and so does everybody else.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:16:27 PM

Is this for radiology only,or other fields of medicine can use it too?

It was designed for radiology and is now optimized just for that, but if the project takes off there is no reason to go into other fields.

In this case they would probably need to branch out with the team members. They would also need to get some experts from other fields.

Some further development of the platform should not be questionable if the project is successful.

It will not be doubtful, it will be normal. Given the competition and modifiable standards, the project should be able to reforming. Otherwise, it can be superseded. However, this depends on the intensive work of the team, and definitely, this is in their intireses.

Understandably, a well reprogrammed platform can be easily upgraded if needed, this implies a simultaneous extension of the team

I read in the witepaper that the team plans to expand with the number of team members, specifically developers, sometime in Q3. This means that they have long-term plans of expansion which is always a good thing.
EDVED

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:48:17 PM

It was designed for radiology and is now optimized just for that, but if the project takes off there is no reason to go into other fields.

In this case they would probably need to branch out with the team members. They would also need to get some experts from other fields.

Some further development of the platform should not be questionable if the project is successful.

It will not be doubtful, it will be normal. Given the competition and modifiable standards, the project should be able to reforming. Otherwise, it can be superseded. However, this depends on the intensive work of the team, and definitely, this is in their intireses.

Understandably, a well reprogrammed platform can be easily upgraded if needed, this implies a simultaneous extension of the team

I read in the witepaper that the team plans to expand with the number of team members, specifically developers, sometime in Q3. This means that they have long-term plans of expansion which is always a good thing.

They obviously have great expectations from this project, which is very positive thinking.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

They obviously have great expectations from this project, which is very positive thinking.

More developer in team more functionality in platform or just better platform. Always good.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

I think they did the right thing by starting with smaller team, and then they can add new members when needed
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:58:59 AM

More developer in team more functionality in platform or just better platform. Always good.

But its also important not to hire too many people,you gotta find balance
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:35:42 AM

What will happen to unsold tokens,you plan to save them for later,and use them if needed for maybe another round of sale?Or burning them?
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:37:52 AM

What will happen to unsold tokens,you plan to save them for later,and use them if needed for maybe another round of sale?Or burning them?

I see a lot of projects burn their tokens and do not reuse them. I wonder why that is. Maybe someone can explain?
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:39:13 AM

I think they did the right thing by starting with smaller team, and then they can add new members when needed

That always seems like a good approach to me. Smaller teams have more dynamic which is really important at the start and then later as the business grows - you can always bring fresh ideas in.
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:58:01 AM

I see a lot of projects burn their tokens and do not reuse them. I wonder why that is. Maybe someone can explain?

I guess its easier to do,and that way investors are sure that team wont dump unsold tokens on exchange.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

I guess its easier to do,and that way investors are sure that team wont dump unsold tokens on exchange.

But why not reuse them? Is it really that big of a risk?
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:39:21 AM

That always seems like a good approach to me. Smaller teams have more dynamic which is really important at the start and then later as the business grows - you can always bring fresh ideas in.

it can also make more room for token allocation to team members and reduce the risk of token dumping.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

Something regarding them having more control...I know this is not helpful, but if we piece all of the pieces together... XD
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

This is quite normal, usual way of a project development if everything works as planed.
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

Seeing a development with a smaller team certainly brings a number of benefits to the project, it requires more time and effort from every person but in such conditions people can so much more if they really believe in the project.
Bacara

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

Something regarding them having more control...I know this is not helpful, but if we piece all of the pieces together... XD

I suppose so investors would have more control ....well it makes sense   Cheesy
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:23:41 PM

Can i pay GRAY tokens by using credit card?
constructive_criticism

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:01:50 PM

Seeing a development with a smaller team certainly brings a number of benefits to the project, it requires more time and effort from every person but in such conditions people can so much more if they really believe in the project.

Smaller teams have more control but can have more mistakes because deadlines and the work toll so there is possitive and negative.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: