Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:11:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jojiemagno

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

Hi,  i tried to explore your site.
My comments are first I love it esp if it will
Give me a chance to study med.  But I'm  having
Hard time using it,  im using an adroid
Phone and every time i click the command it brings me
To an empty page and I  click tools nothing happens.[][/img]

VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:45:52 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 02:58:13 PM by VoxelX

Hi,  i tried to explore your site.
Give me a chance to study med.  But I'm  having
Hard time using it,  im using an adroid
To an empty page and I  click tools nothing happens.[][/img]

thanks for starting testing the platform
but we have stated before that you need a minimum of 4gb ram to run the platform and this won't be available in most of the android phone
please test the platform using your laptop or desktop

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

Quote from: ninjaskip
link=topic=3242811.msg34254537#msg34254537 date=1523223086
Radiologists do get rewarded for uploading and analyzing images? Or can private people also upload images and ask for an analysis from an expert?

We have designed rewards algorithm that pays radiologists for every single even tiny submission and update of the contents and images of the platform.
The Diagnostic part for private people is planed to be in our long term strategy but not in the near future

And what happens if radiologists disagree on a certain material? Are they supposed to provide diagnosis and share that info via the blockchain with other radiologists?
The first phase of our platform is targeting primarily learners and medical students. The platform is now not for making diagnosis for patients (this is totally another story).
Please study the project thoroughly and read our whitepaper to understand why we have built this platform.

Means, at this stage of the platform testing the best help can be obtained from the medical students and, in the other side, by IT proffesionals?
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

Radiologists do get rewarded for uploading and analyzing images? Or can private people also upload images and ask for an analysis from an expert?

We have designed rewards algorithm that pays radiologists for every single even tiny submission and update of the contents and images of the platform.
The Diagnostic part for private people is planed to be in our long term strategy but not in the near future

And what happens if radiologists disagree on a certain material? Are they supposed to provide diagnosis and share that info via the blockchain with other radiologists?
The first phase of our platform is targeting primarily learners and medical students. The platform is now not for making diagnosis for patients (this is totally another story).
Please study the project thoroughly and read our whitepaper to understand why we have built this platform.

Means, at this stage of the platform testing the best help can be obtained from the medical students and, in the other side, by IT proffesionals?
That's absolutely right.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
Bacara

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:20:39 PM

Are you maybey plannimg to share platform on some trial at a univerity?
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

Hi. I tried your VoxelX Beta Platform and the experience was so amazing. This platform is so inspirational and I can tell that this can be very helpful to those who are in the medical industry, especially the radiologists. They can rely on the platform for more resources of knowledge and easy access to the information. I hope that everyone can realize that so you can gain more investors to make this project happen. This is amazing. More power to you, Team. Good luck!

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

Hi. I tried your VoxelX Beta Platform and the experience was so amazing. This platform is so inspirational and I can tell that this can be very helpful to those who are in the medical industry, especially the radiologists. They can rely on the platform for more resources of knowledge and easy access to the information. I hope that everyone can realize that so you can gain more investors to make this project happen. This is amazing. More power to you, Team. Good luck!

Thanks for your testing and you've got a vote on Crowdholding
Some of the pics are not working because you upload it on imgur and bitcointalk don't accept this uploader most of the time

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

I don't think we need this because the Beta version is live online and everybody can try it directly

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
EDVED

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:09:32 PM

Hi,  i tried to explore your site.
Give me a chance to study med.  But I'm  having
Hard time using it,  im using an adroid
To an empty page and I  click tools nothing happens.[][/img]

thanks for starting testing the platform
but we have stated before that you need a minimum of 4gb ram to run the platform and this won't be available in most of the android phone
please test the platform using your laptop or desktop

Well, it is hard to imagine someone testing this platform on android smartphone Smiley
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

I don't think we need this because the Beta version is live online and everybody can try it directly

It is a commendable fact that Beta version is available to everyone, but I think that testing within a university could collect a lot more quality data.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:31:07 PM

Is there a cap on the amount one person can invest during sale?
The maximum purchase amount is 1000 ETH.
The minimum purchase amount is 0.25 ETH.

Thatsa  godo idea to set max amount one can invest,so more people can join the sale!
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:42:07 PM

Thatsa  godo idea to set max amount one can invest,so more people can join the sale!

It seems to me that a lot of people are asking what's the minimum amount they can invest and that's a shame as this is a solid project.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

It seems to me that a lot of people are asking what's the minimum amount they can invest and that's a shame as this is a solid project.

But they have the right to ask

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
UncleT

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

That's right, but I think what he is implying is that they only want to invest a small amount in a bunch of projects to get a quick buck out of it than more in a single project that may or may not succeed.
GOYA58

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

Hi, I tried the beta plattform and I think when I had medical knowledge I could say more about it but first of all it's great that you can use it directly from the browser and my laptop with 8gb RAM ist loading it quite fast, no complaints about this aspect. I guess not everything is editable yet since I already clicked on two images I couldn't work with in the drawing area but the imaging tools worked and I also liked the possibilty to capture the picture directly from the browser instead of using snipping tool. About the window tools I wanted to ask if it's possible to select the option by clicking on "lung" for example and deselecting by clicking on it again instead of the reset button.

Before I suggested to highlight the strenghts of your project and by giving us a look into the beta and having such a current state is already impressing and I think a lot more can be expected by this project. I hope some influencers will find this and like the idea as I did. Here one image I captured with the image tool.

bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:09:16 PM

That's right, but I think what he is implying is that they only want to invest a small amount in a bunch of projects to get a quick buck out of it than more in a single project that may or may not succeed.

People often just want to participate in something safely and then if it's a big thing they can always say they were in at the get-go.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:23:55 PM

Hi, I tried the beta plattform and I think when I had medical knowledge I could say more about it but first of all it's great that you can use it directly from the browser and my laptop with 8gb RAM ist loading it quite fast, no complaints about this aspect. I guess not everything is editable yet since I already clicked on two images I couldn't work with in the drawing area but the imaging tools worked and I also liked the possibilty to capture the picture directly from the browser instead of using snipping tool. About the window tools I wanted to ask if it's possible to select the option by clicking on "lung" for example and deselecting by clicking on it again instead of the reset button.

Before I suggested to highlight the strenghts of your project and by giving us a look into the beta and having such a current state is already impressing and I think a lot more can be expected by this project. I hope some influencers will find this and like the idea as I did. Here one image I captured with the image tool.

https://i.imgur.com/rUnDzgM.jpg

Many thanks for review. Very detailed analyse.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

Thanks for the great job you got a vote and extra reward from us on crowdholding

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:37:18 PM

It is a commendable fact that Beta version is available to everyone, but I think that testing within a university could collect a lot more quality data.
I didn't get your idea. When it is available online why they need it in a specific place.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:47:53 PM

nice post, thx for share

Do you have already Radiologist guys in team? I see they must be part of community to see and approve video and posts
We have already done small collaborations with radiologists from different countries. But with the success of the ICO we will be able to attract much more professionals from this field.

does this video need to be on English language?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: