Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:23:11 AM

Do you have competitors? What are the advantages of your project from competitors?

Seems like a really specific and innovative project so I would not be shocked if they in fact had no competition.

I think that there are no many health/medicine related projects overall,that are based on the blockchain technology.And that makes VoxelX even more significant and important!

It will pave the way for others,after it proves as success!

Yes,thats why its good to see that those that exist,like VoxelX,are so well thought.It will be easier for other medical projects in the future,so basically VoxelX is pioneer Smiley
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:40:31 AM

VoxelX have a new task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with VoxelX and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2IXrD7K

VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

VoxelX have a new task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with VoxelX and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2IXrD7K

Thanks for sharing this

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

What will be circulating token supply after ICO is over,and what will be the price per 1 token during ICO,will it be pegged to ETH maybe,since erc20 token?

So what you are saying that if it's pegged to ETH that it will fluctuate as ETH fluctuates?
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:34:23 AM

Do you have competitors? What are the advantages of your project from competitors?

Seems like a really specific and innovative project so I would not be shocked if they in fact had no competition.

I think that there are no many health/medicine related projects overall,that are based on the blockchain technology.And that makes VoxelX even more significant and important!

It will pave the way for others,after it proves as success!

Yes,thats why its good to see that those that exist,like VoxelX,are so well thought.It will be easier for other medical projects in the future,so basically VoxelX is pioneer Smiley

Exactly, i hope that in the future this platform (with the necessary modifications) will be able to used in other medical projects.
UncleT

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

What will be circulating token supply after ICO is over,and what will be the price per 1 token during ICO,will it be pegged to ETH maybe,since erc20 token?

So what you are saying that if it's pegged to ETH that it will fluctuate as ETH fluctuates?

Is it possible that it does not fluctuate? I don't think the market works that way, especially if you have a couple of big ones that occupy most of the market.
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:37:37 PM

VoxelX project is needed by radiologists for the development of x-rays so that the results of the picture more clear and visible course promotion team should be more active in attracting investors
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

I don't know if this has been already answered on this thread, but will you be eventually going into other branches of medicine?
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

I don't know if this has been already answered on this thread, but will you be eventually going into other branches of medicine?
Our platform will serve generally all branches of medicine but it is specialized in certain diagnostic field like radiology

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

Exactly,atleast during ICO phase.Some projects even change the ratio eventually,if price of ETH changes drastically,but in most cases they stick to original ratio.I guess all of us that are into crypto have to accept volatility,and risks of that.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:17:33 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 05:10:15 PM by VoxelX

Our prices are stable during the whole sale

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:38:12 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 07:32:13 PM by VoxelX

Exactly,atleast during ICO phase.Some projects even change the ratio eventually,if price of ETH changes drastically,but in most cases they stick to original ratio.I guess all of us that are into crypto have to accept volatility,and risks of that.
Our price ratio will stay the same in the whole sale duration with
1 eth = 2,500,000 Gray at pre sale
1 eth = 2,000,000 Gray at public sale

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:34:11 PM

Is there a cap on the amount one person can invest during sale?
The maximum purchase amount is 1000 ETH.
The minimum purchase amount is 0.25 ETH.

Thatsa  godo idea to set max amount one can invest,so more people can join the sale!

It seems to me that a lot of people are asking what's the minimum amount they can invest and that's a shame as this is a solid project.

But they have the right to ask

That's right, but I think what he is implying is that they only want to invest a small amount in a bunch of projects to get a quick buck out of it than more in a single project that may or may not succeed.

I agree, this is a quality project with lots of potential, sadly that some are looking only for quick earnings here.

look.. no one live without money, so it is natural

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:48:41 PM

We'v got 4.1 rating from ICO Bench!!!

This is an important indicator of project quality, just continue! Congratulations Smiley

what is this mean? base on what?
it is based on a rating  Methodology from ICO bench read this here
https://icobench.com/ratings

so there is some requirements and if you fill it, you get better rank? is there some peoples which analyse ICO?
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:49:41 PM

I see the project is from Turkey? where is gone be central location of VoxelX team?
It is the same as the project!!

I didn't know that Turkay is interested in coin population and evaluation. Nice to hear it.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:05:20 PM

We'v got 4.1 rating from ICO Bench!!!

This is an important indicator of project quality, just continue! Congratulations Smiley

what is this mean? base on what?
it is based on a rating  Methodology from ICO bench read this here
https://icobench.com/ratings

so there is some requirements and if you fill it, you get better rank? is there some peoples which analyse ICO?
They make their own analysis as in the link above

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

1 eth = 200,000 Gray at pre sale
1 eth = 160,000 Gray at public sale

is that good option? what if ETH drastically go up... is that mean GRAY will worth after ICO?
the eth prices looks stable for now and show  no huge fluctuation. But we will find for sure a solution in case of drastic changes.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:19:23 PM

is that good option? what if ETH drastically go up... is that mean GRAY will worth after ICO?
the eth prices looks stable for now and show  no huge fluctuation. But we will find for sure a solution in case of drastic changes.

Is there any chance GRAY stays stable even if the major coins fluctuate?
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:33:55 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 05:30:56 AM by VoxelX

the eth prices looks stable for now and show  no huge fluctuation. But we will find for sure a solution in case of drastic changes.

for the current eth situation it will be stable

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:08:15 AM

It is difficult to assume, currently BTC mainly dictates fluctation of the other coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: