Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29990 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:13:28 PM

1 ETH = 6000 HNY.. They are giving immediate delivery is also good. But there is no any bonuses they are offering for early investors?

Yes. There is. Check this link https://bitfence.io/# on their website home page, you will see a link leading bearing "bonus '' amongst its other captions. Just above the video tutorial link on how to purchase. So that should help answer your question.

Oh I missed this too, does anyone know what the current bonus level is for the pre sale without having to log in to their sales portal? Would be interesting to see what they are offering to their investors.

As far as I know, with bonus its 8400 HNY for 1 ETH. So its around 40%. Its huge and I think this opportunity should not be missed. Especially in such a promising project.
It is actually 40% discount for the first 2 weeks! Then linearly goes down, no minimum purchase is needed so invest and grab that amazing bonus while you still can.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

1 ETH = 6000 HNY.. They are giving immediate delivery is also good. But there is no any bonuses they are offering for early investors?

Yes. There is. Check this link https://bitfence.io/# on their website home page, you will see a link leading bearing "bonus '' amongst its other captions. Just above the video tutorial link on how to purchase. So that should help answer your question.

Oh I missed this too, does anyone know what the current bonus level is for the pre sale without having to log in to their sales portal? Would be interesting to see what they are offering to their investors.

As far as I know, with bonus its 8400 HNY for 1 ETH. So its around 40%. Its huge and I think this opportunity should not be missed. Especially in such a promising project.
It is actually 40% discount for the first 2 weeks! Then linearly goes down, no minimum purchase is needed so invest and grab that amazing bonus while you still can.

ICO's that do instant delivery is pretty popular lately, people like instant gratification for some reason, i don't get why it just drives me nuts some people say its because "what if XXX runs off with the money and i dont have the tokens", which i always thought to be silly, your tokens represent a product so if the project succeeds everyone makes lots of money, if they don't tokens or not, its a loss.

But this way i think they curtail that bit of anxiety from would-be investors, so is a wise choice. The bonus also seems more than fair for this type of project. The no minimum will make a lot of people happy too
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:34:46 PM

ICO's that do instant delivery is pretty popular lately, people like instant gratification for some reason, i don't get why it just drives me nuts some people say its because "what if XXX runs off with the money and i dont have the tokens", which i always thought to be silly, your tokens represent a product so if the project succeeds everyone makes lots of money, if they don't tokens or not, its a loss.

But this way i think they curtail that bit of anxiety from would-be investors, so is a wise choice. The bonus also seems more than fair for this type of project. The no minimum will make a lot of people happy too

I think that's just a standard thing in most ERC-20 coins. Does anyone know if the contract is locked? IE, has anyone who has invested tried sending their coins to another wallet?
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:55:45 PM

This project solves a lot of problems in the blockchain so i am not surprise about the rating https://www.trackico.io/ico/bitfence/
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:31:32 PM

This project solves a lot of problems in the blockchain so i am not surprise about the rating https://www.trackico.io/ico/bitfence/

Wow 4.6 really is a solid rating, i get the feelign this is due to some really nice marketing and well thought out design, the project really seems to have put some effort into the concept and design and planning things out. Not to mention its in a niche that isn't overly saturated like some other platforms, they have some really good ideas to improve security, i've seen the concept mentioned before but never seen a team really try to bring it to fruitation.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

on which exchanges are you located/ will you be located?
BitFence (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

💥฿itFence Dev💥

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:48:43 PM

We have a trusted partner that will make us listed on Binance (primary goal) and HitBTC.

★ ★ ★ BITFENCE ★ ★ ★ REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK ★ ★ ★
★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ Pre-sale: Apr 1, 2018 0:00 UTC, Crowdsale: May 1, 2018, 0:00 UTC ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★
★ ★ ★ Website Whitepaper ANN Bounty Twitter Telegram Github ★ ★ ★
BitFence (OP)
Copper Member

💥฿itFence Dev💥

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:50:16 PM

Wow 4.6 really is a solid rating, i get the feelign this is due to some really nice marketing and well thought out design, the project really seems to have put some effort into the concept and design and planning things out. Not to mention its in a niche that isn't overly saturated like some other platforms, they have some really good ideas to improve security, i've seen the concept mentioned before but never seen a team really try to bring it to fruitation.

Thank you, it should be higher now - we didnt want to use facebook at all, but most rating sites punish you because of that. Oh, well - we established facebook presense now Smiley

★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ Pre-sale: Apr 1, 2018 0:00 UTC, Crowdsale: May 1, 2018, 0:00 UTC ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★
BitFence (OP)
Copper Member

💥฿itFence Dev💥

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:54:22 PM

Today while I was browsing this forum, I ended up in this thread in the front page. Looked into the project details briefly and seems very interesting. I would love to learn more about the project and especially how hackers can be removed from the network. Something for this weekend.

Please read the one pager:

https://bitfence.io/data/BitFence-OnePager.pdf

And full whitepaper:

https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-EN-1.6b.pdf

Please, if you'll have any questions, join us on telegram and ask away - there are always somebody there from the team to answer https://t.me/bitfence

BitFence (OP)
Copper Member

💥฿itFence Dev💥

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

i think the honeypot mining is going to be popular.. I can see myself getting a few of the Raspberry Pi's running it, hopefully it'll work on the Zero!

Thank you! Yes, it will work on zero, but having ethernet on board is more reliable. BeagleBone, TinkerBoard, etc - they will all work. Actually even pulled from dead antminer light version of BeagleBone black works fantastic as well.

BitFence (OP)
Copper Member

💥฿itFence Dev💥

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:00:05 AM

We got 4.5 rating on IcoBench!!!

https://icobench.com/ico/bitfence

We wanted to avoid Facebook at all costs, but looks like every tracking and scoring site wants you to have it, and will punish you if you dont. Oh well, facebook just done.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:02:48 AM

Interested in Bitfence? Here is an introduction video quite insightful as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSC-_-jvp1c&t=1s

Wow, "Removes hackers from your network". Its really unbelievable. We need to learn something more about Bitfence. Lots people in the world are being attacked by hackers and encountered with 0 day threats.

Yea, i wouldn't be here if not for the security threats that it tends to thrash, the cyber space is definitely not a safe place, talk more of the cryptosphere, so is truly something that will be beneficial to us all, for us to have a safe environment to perform our business transactions  

I think exchanges would really use this; This seems to tackle the behavior of hackers if I am not mistaken. It is interesting how will this be achieved; I have asked the question earlier and constantly checking if there are more info on that if it is not a trade secret.

Only thing I couldn't see in the WhitePaper is how it removes them from your network, unless I missed it and someone can quote it for me? Id like to see how they deal with devices producing a signature on port scans etc how they make it look like an actual machine and not a little linux box, for instance if your internal network is entirely windows devices, then a raspberry pi, it's gonna be obvious.

Or even for virtual browsers; the hacking process is constantly or even at times gets ahead of protection means; I remember captcha was somewhat breakable like using https://github.com/skotz/captcha-breaking-library; whatever algorithm in place should always be able to evolve. not the way it evolves is key. I am not sure how it is achieved here if it is the case but it would be a breakthrough if it is. I would love to see more details on it.

yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:38:02 AM

We have a trusted partner that will make us listed on Binance (primary goal) and HitBTC.
ok, thanks Smiley
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:45:55 AM

We got 4.5 rating on IcoBench!!!

https://icobench.com/ico/bitfence

We wanted to avoid Facebook at all costs, but looks like every tracking and scoring site wants you to have it, and will punish you if you dont. Oh well, facebook just done.

Congrats this seems like a big news to bitfence.. It seems that ico bench is one of the biggest rating site or the biggest to my understanding.
utclpn

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:56:38 AM

Sound is good. Investors will get Approx 2400 HNY tokens if they are investing here. But what is the minimum investment amount and bonus is same till end of ICO or it will change after particular time?
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:15:59 AM

Sound is good. Investors will get Approx 2400 HNY tokens if they are investing here. But what is the minimum investment amount and bonus is same till end of ICO or it will change after particular time?

40% bonus for early investors is huge. Will this bonus % going to reduce stage wise? Anyway I have lot of questions and I think it's better to check website first Smiley
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

How does your algo remove hackers from a network?

I am curious to know the same. Do you like have a pre-defined list of possible patterns and you match and according evolve; I am guessing you guys are implement some pattern detection algo. If you can shed some light on this?
You have raised a very interesting topic and I am now also interested in this issue. Smiley Smiley Tell us, please, about this

Yea, that was a nice question, however, using specific patterns to match to locate and solve problems sounds more like the behavior of an AI because once specific data has been inputed, the AI can be able to identify the needed issues based on that data and according to their whitepaper, such can be analyzed, processed and ranked (in accordance with risk factor) by artificial intelligence algorithm in real time, so yea, the project is based on AI   
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:38:03 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 08:53:59 AM by Hendobox

Thank you, it should be higher now - we didnt want to use facebook at all, but most rating sites punish you because of that. Oh, well - we established facebook presense now Smiley
Oh my! That's really good to know that Bitfence has now established facebook presence. I think it is very important because the project needs all the awareness it can get and facebook isn't a bad place for them to start at all
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

Oh my! That's really good to know that Bitfence has now established facebook presence. I think it is very important because the project needs all the awareness it can get and facebook isn't a bad place for them to start at all

Yeah, Facebook is a platform to recon with in terms of publicity and awareness, and to think Bitfence got a rating of 4.6 without having a Facebook page is really impressive kudos to Biitfence team.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:09:20 AM

Yeah, Facebook is a platform to recon with in terms of publicity and awareness, and to think Bitfence got a rating of 4.6 without having a Facebook page is really impressive kudos to Biitfence team.

Important to be active on all social media platforms with a new project like this, whilst the project is trying to attract new investors; marketing is key whilst they are trying to raise funds to further develop
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: