Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29990 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:29:26 PM

10 more hours of 40% discount!

https://i.imgur.com/mo8leIo.png

Please visit our site, and learn how we can help to protect you from hackers!

Many, who is not familiar with information security, asked about Honeypots and Honeynets. This is really good read about them:

https://www.sans.edu/cyber-research/security-laboratory/article/honeypots-guide

We pay people HNY tokens to be our "hacker miners", they can run either software program or RaspberryPi/BeagleBone with pre-installed software.

Thanks for the information and the link. It helps people who are not some familiar with internet security tom understand why they need BITfence.

I must honestly say that I have no idea of security solutions. I have a virus scanner on my system and that's it.
But I have to deal with it now more and there is this link ever a great help. I will read into the problem and then understand your project better

I am also not security experts. So I am facing some trouble understanding overall project. Main question is will remove hackers from network. Hope after reading whitepaper I will be able to understand the concept.
That I also looked out full white-paper but I still didn't understand and found how will remove hackers from our network. I guess admin/dev can help us to get that answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

Less than 8 hrs remaining to benefit from the 40% additional Bitfence HNY tokens. I will urge investors to participate.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

10 more hours of 40% discount!

Please visit our site, and learn how we can help to protect you from hackers!

Many, who is not familiar with information security, asked about Honeypots and Honeynets. This is really good read about them:

https://www.sans.edu/cyber-research/security-laboratory/article/honeypots-guide

We pay people HNY tokens to be our "hacker miners", they can run either software program or RaspberryPi/BeagleBone with pre-installed software.

Thanks for the information and the link. It helps people who are not some familiar with internet security tom understand why they need BITfence.

I must honestly say that I have no idea of security solutions. I have a virus scanner on my system and that's it.
But I have to deal with it now more and there is this link ever a great help. I will read into the problem and then understand your project better

I am also not security experts. So I am facing some trouble understanding overall project. Main question is will remove hackers from network. Hope after reading whitepaper I will be able to understand the concept.

Thank you for your interest! Miners collect hacker data, BitFence server processes it and pushes to clients, so they can be protected from same hacker/similar attack.

Protection is done through personal software firewall (free with miner and includes basic subscription), BitRouter to protect whole home/small office or F5/Cisco gateway configured to accept our "threat intelligence feed" - this is how its called in infosec, to protect whole company.

You dont need to be a miner to get a firewall from us, but you will need HNY tokens to buy your subscription to this black-listed and grey-listed malicious actors, provided by our miners.

ok, it gets clearer to me, and pretty slowly it all makes sense to me :-)
When I participate in the data collection as a miner, I get the firewall for free. Do I also get benefits like a monthly token rate?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:34:07 PM

Just 15 hrs remaining to get 40% additional Bitfence HNY tokens. You will get 8400 HNY tokens with 1ETH. Regular price without bonus is 6000. After 15hrs, bonus offering of HNY tokens will be lowered.

Thanks for this friend. The hour is gradually counting down and soon it will bring to an end the current bonus stage of sales. It would be good to join in with program this time if you have plans to.

8400 HNY for 1 ETH is really a good deal at 40% bonus compared to 6000 without bonus... I would advice to get in now before it goes in 10 hours time
Guys, Bonus will completely ends or they will be reduce it after 7 hours? There have more information about it?

No mention of tiers or bonus reduction anywhere both on the telegram, I think it's outright reduction to 6000HNY with no bonus except the team comes to clarify it

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

Mining by reporting hackers who fall for the honeypot is a unique idea, I can see people carrying little Pi versions of this with external battery packs when they use public Wifi like Coffee shops, places that are most likely to be susceptible to a breach, it's going to be interesting for sure.
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

40% bonus ends in 1 day. 35% of presale goal reached!

https://bitfence.io

The presale is really going in well for bitfence... And 40 % bonus is actually very big for anyone to miss out.

Aha, 35% token sold is good news. Still more than 2 weeks remaining for pre-sales end date. What is the price of one token? Is it fixed in USD or ETH?
I think the price is fixed in ETH you can see it on their website where they say 1 ETH = 6000 HNY do you think they will reach their cap for the pre-sale? which is 500 eth.

Sure with 2 weeks to go and the cap of 500 eth is almost halfway.. They will surely achieve their cap.. The sale is actually going very well.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:07:16 PM

Just 15 hrs remaining to get 40% additional Bitfence HNY tokens. You will get 8400 HNY tokens with 1ETH. Regular price without bonus is 6000. After 15hrs, bonus offering of HNY tokens will be lowered.

Thanks for this friend. The hour is gradually counting down and soon it will bring to an end the current bonus stage of sales. It would be good to join in with program this time if you have plans to.

8400 HNY for 1 ETH is really a good deal at 40% bonus compared to 6000 without bonus... I would advice to get in now before it goes in 10 hours time
Guys, Bonus will completely ends or they will be reduce it after 7 hours? There have more information about it?

No mention of tiers or bonus reduction anywhere both on the telegram, I think it's outright reduction to 6000HNY with no bonus except the team comes to clarify it
It will reduce, on their website they say 40% Discount first 2 weeks! Then linearly goes down. so i think it will reduce but you can see which bonus they will have in 2 hours.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:45:12 PM

BitFence Detects, deflects, and counteracts attempts at unauthorized use of information systems and gives your security team an unfair advantage over hackers.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:57:19 PM

Less than 8 hrs remaining to benefit from the 40% additional Bitfence HNY tokens. I will urge investors to participate.
Honestly I am just so happy about the progress of this project. I can't wait to enjoy all the benefits that come with it also
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:09:14 AM

HNY TOKEN PRE SALE IS LIVE. But I dont see any progress bar for this tokens sale.
I checked at https://bitfence.io/ I hope I am looking at correct site.

I am really suprised to see good projects like bitfence dont have ICO progress bar. This kind of bar will show that the project is transparent and will attract many investors. Hope team sees this message.
I do see a bar that says Presale, April 2018 but it does not show any progress maybe it is because of the presale and when the actual sale starts they are going to put a bar there?

I don't know if it wasn't there when you guys checked but as at when I was Checking, I found a progress bar stating the amount of ETH raise already. They have raise 170.2 out of 500 ETH as at when I checked.

When I first saw, this token sale progress bar was not there. But it got added quickly. This is good, it means BITFENCE team is actively listening to users feedback and making changes according.

Thanks BITFENCE team.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:37:20 AM

Mining by reporting hackers who fall for the honeypot is a unique idea, I can see people carrying little Pi versions of this with external battery packs when they use public Wifi like Coffee shops, places that are most likely to be susceptible to a breach, it's going to be interesting for sure.

That is a smart use case. I think if I understood things correctly they miner would be the source for the model evolution. It is a bit vague in some aspects like does it get harder for hacker everytime? what will the hacker get if they we were able to breach the software? and What if the hacker manipulates the software?

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:07:37 AM

Honestly I am just so happy about the progress of this project. I can't wait to enjoy all the benefits that come with it also

Yea, seeing such projects that add values to our lives spring up is really intriguing, we just have to wish such the best and hope that the needed fund that the project requires is raised, from their whitepaper, they assured the community of protecting them from high risks hosts, malicious payload and related high risk IP address which we face every time we log into the web
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

Guys, see they are reduced bonus to 33% and it will be ends in 1 day 14 hours. I guess they will be reduce more after 1 day 14 hours.
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

Guys, see they are reduced bonus to 33% and it will be ends in 1 day 14 hours. I guess they will be reduce more after 1 day 14 hours.

This is the right decision, you need to create a demand for an asset, limiting its emission, if it is quickly redeemed on the ICO, and in the market it will have the potential to increase the demand generated
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

very interesting, the bonus stages seem to be getting shorter and shorter. the last bonus stage took a lot longer.
But a good idea, so you have to decide faster if you want to participate. Nobody wants to get angry later, because he bought with too low a bonus
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

This is the right decision, you need to create a demand for an asset, limiting its emission, if it is quickly redeemed on the ICO, and in the market it will have the potential to increase the demand generated

Well said, that's a solid marketing approach, in order to get more participants, it drives the urge for the community to want to invest in the project and i guess they are making sales which also reflects the demand of the token, i hope they meet their needed cap
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:03:58 AM

That is a smart use case. I think if I understood things correctly they miner would be the source for the model evolution. It is a bit vague in some aspects like does it get harder for hacker everytime? what will the hacker get if they we were able to breach the software? and What if the hacker manipulates the software?

I don't think they'd be able to access the Software level, from my understanding it's contained securely within the honeypot.  From what i've seen, when a hacker is detected, that IP will be blocked from the network, the signature will be shared with the rest of the devices and you'll be paid a reward for 'mining' that hacker.  So essentially any other network with one of their solutions will already know that hackers fingerprint, and block them.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:17:54 AM

I don't think they'd be able to access the Software level, from my understanding it's contained securely within the honeypot.  From what i've seen, when a hacker is detected, that IP will be blocked from the network, the signature will be shared with the rest of the devices and you'll be paid a reward for 'mining' that hacker.  So essentially any other network with one of their solutions will already know that hackers fingerprint, and block them.

That is also my understanding, how the Bitfence system work. The honeypot will sidetrack the hacker from the real network and report the IP.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

That is also my understanding, how the Bitfence system work. The honeypot will sidetrack the hacker from the real network and report the IP.

But I think that is why the PI is there even if the software is hacked it would not really matter since you don't have anything to lose in there. But is it the case when that happens? getting hacked?

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

From what I understand in the white paper,  this project ain't just a software project where it starts and ends in the cyber space but there is also a hardware component that acts a protective device too, if you ask me I would say this is crucially needed in our world today..

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: