Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Sonofspada

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

This seem like a great project, I just glanced through the white-paper. I like the idea Vanig is an e-commerce startup powered by the blockchain.And they aim to create a platform that changes the way e-commerce works.
I agree with you, it is in deed a great project. I haven't had enough time to go through the whitepaper thoroughly,  but i will definitely do that when I get the chance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

We are excited about your visions and are looking forward to learning more about how you will execute your plan after fundraising.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

You told that buyer and seller will be verificated before using, what procedures are you going to use? If I am a buyer, what movements should I do to be verified?

As a buyer you wouldn't need to change the way you shop online, but the way our platform is designed it protects both buyers and sellers from fake products, invalid refund claims and validated delievery tracking.

Nice, so like an all in one solution.  Can you provide a TL;DR version of how the platform will prevent fake products etc?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

Just bumped into this project and it looks very promising. The Team answered questions prompt. I have to read the whitepaper first.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

You told that buyer and seller will be verificated before using, what procedures are you going to use? If I am a buyer, what movements should I do to be verified?

As a buyer you wouldn't need to change the way you shop online, but the way our platform is designed it protects both buyers and sellers from fake products, invalid refund claims and validated delievery tracking.

Do I see that correctly, because everything runs on the blockchain, can one program his contracts in such a way that only goods were sent, if the payment is also stored in the chain? And vice versa, of course, so that my payment is only released when the goods have been shipped?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:36:56 PM

An e-commerce platform built entirely around the blockchain. Our platform uses Hyperledger Sawtooth to build an e-commerce ecosystem that tackles key issues in e-commerce today. You already have competitors who solve this problem! What will be your feature?

Competitors will always be there. The question is how efficiently others act. I just looked in to this project Vanig. Will get back to you with answers on the difference and unique characteristics of Vanig with other similar projects.

In the first impression, this project seems promising.

Yes, you hit the point, there will always be competitors but the purpose, integrity and objective will always differ, most importantly, the team behind such project, they tend to solve some key issues which the large scale traditional eCommerce firms fail to fix  
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:05:59 PM

I went through few pages of the white paper. I'm truly impressed on how you want to use blockchain technology to solve e-commerce problem.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

It goes without saying, that since Vanig team chose to use blockchain technology for Vanig project , they get the benefits of cryptographic hashes and secure transactions amongst participants in the supply chain. The road map and mission of this project will make investors rich.
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

I went through few pages of the white paper. I'm truly impressed on how you want to use blockchain technology to solve e-commerce problem.

I guess blockchain technology will have unlimited use cases and the power of which will make our lives much better!
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

Is there any existing e-commerce platform that employs blockchain or is vinig.io the first of it kind.

I am also searching for this info. I don't see any such blockchain based e-commerce platform. It seems Vanig is first project.
I have done a quick research, and really can't find any. I think Vanig is the first integrated e-commerce and supply chain ecosystem powered by
blockchain.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

It goes without saying, that since Vanig team chose to use blockchain technology for Vanig project , they get the benefits of cryptographic hashes and secure transactions amongst participants in the supply chain. The road map and mission of this project will make investors rich.

Do we already know the token economy of Vanig? It would be interesting to share the summary here.

Blockchain is hot topic now. Implementation of blockchain in various fields started recently. So Vanig is doing the right thing in integrating it to e-commerce and supply chain.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

Do we already know the token economy of Vanig? It would be interesting to share the summary here.

Blockchain is hot topic now. Implementation of blockchain in various fields started recently. So Vanig is doing the right thing in integrating it to e-commerce and supply chain.

Do you mean hard/softcap and token allocation?  It can be found on page 33 on their Whitepaper. There will be a total amount of 300m tokens, of which 180m are for sale (18m in private and pre-sale each and the remaining 144m in the main-ICO). Softcap is 3m USD, hardcap 30m USD.
Hammond ltd

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:21:54 PM

Thanks wonly to letting us know. But just want to know, how you will be protect to buyers or sellers from hackers? I mean by using KYC process or any kind of security.

To my point of view it should be KYC, but I'm interested what kind of approval system developers will create
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

Is there any existing e-commerce platform that employs blockchain or is vinig.io the first of it kind.

I am also searching for this info. I don't see any such blockchain based e-commerce platform. It seems Vanig is first project.
I have done a quick research, and really can't find any. I think Vanig is the first integrated e-commerce and supply chain ecosystem powered by
blockchain.

that would be great, then we would be among the first. Very good returns are often possible.
Let's see what they do with their possibilities. I have not yet made an accurate picture, but for now it looks very good
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

Vanig offers access to external feeds from sensors, data oracles and other trackers via their APIs, which allows for real time tracking
wonly (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55

Vanig.io - The Future of Shopping

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

Do you mean hard/softcap and token allocation?  It can be found on page 33 on their Whitepaper. There will be a total amount of 300m tokens, of which 180m are for sale (18m in private and pre-sale each and the remaining 144m in the main-ICO). Softcap is 3m USD, hardcap 30m USD.

Thank you for sharing the information from our Whitepaper. It is also available on our website under token sale section:

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:02:18 PM

blockchain.

I think wabi did part of what they are doing; If Vanig pull this through it would be a real fraud combat and fake product fighter. Especially expired items with modified labels.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

blockchain.

I think wabi did part of what they are doing; If Vanig pull this through it would be a real fraud combat and fake product fighter. Especially expired items with modified labels.

Product counterfeiting is one of the biggest problems in e-commerce business. If the Vanig blockchain platform can reduce or eliminate counterfeiting, it will be a big step.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:41:15 PM

blockchain.

Product counterfeiting is one of the biggest problems in e-commerce business. If the Vanig blockchain platform can reduce or eliminate counterfeiting, it will be a big step.

I'd have to agree just taking a look around something like alibaba it really gets pretty obvious that counterfeit products are insanely big problem worldwide, i mean the audacity of some of the companies is funny. If the platform can do something to tie the supply chain tracking into a delivery platform to alleviate that it would be great.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:16:56 PM

Vanig looks like a great project that will reduce the amount of money and time wasted on online shopping and ecommerce, for example the average cost of a purchase including shipping will only be 8-10% if you shop with Vanig and use cryptocurrency, compared to the 17-20% it would cost to make a purchase including shipping if you shopped with Amazon or Walmart and used fiat currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: