Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

Almost every sector of industry have got some fair share of the blockchain, the e-commerce is long over due... I recently came accross Vanig and I think I will be doing some review on them with time...

The e-commerce true is like one of the highly profitable sectors. But is still lack major advantages. To be able to track an given item to its source is a real contribution if it is executed. Imagine being able to track anything you buy.

I don't think tracking item bought is much of a huge deal, i have a popular e-commerce website in my country that do well and track goods easily now imagining bringing all that to the blockchain

Blockchain implementation is the key here. Somebody mentioned about the experience of Vanig team which is interesting here and giving confidence about implementation would be highly successful.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

Look at the statistics mentioned at whitepaper -

"E-commerce is a global activity amounting to trillions of dollars’ worth of trade. Middle class spending will triple by 2030; the sharing economy could top $300 billion by 2025; more than 1.4 billion people purchased a product or service online in 2017; the gross total value of B2B e-commerce topped $20 trillion the same year. We are addressing a global market with potential outreach to emerging and established economies."

If this project implemented properly then it can generate huge profit for investors. I dont know yet what are the benefits for token holders.

Numbers are always important to look into. You have pointed out some important numbers quote related to Vanig. Potential of blockchain implementation in e-commerce area seems to be like hitting a moon directly.

Indeed this is the case with most industries that reach the multi trillion dollar industries even if they can only slice off a small portion even a fraction of a percentage it stands to be a huge market for a startup to grab that could be more than a good propostition for longterm profit.

Also, below features expected to help Vanig to compete with big e-commerce players.

1. Complete visibility and transparency of the entire chain.
2. Eliminating intermediaries.
3. Lower transaction fees.
4. Effective Track and Trace mechanisms.
5. Efficient recalls

Those are valid points that i hope to see implemented into this project, transaction fees has always been an issue and the effective use of track and trace can never be underestimated, i mean, it creates that peace of mind to know where your consumables are actually coming from, is a lovely project
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:35:58 PM

Overall, all the participants at Vanig will be able to see the records of payments and reconcile against the smart contracts in the original block .
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:57:03 PM

"E-commerce is a global activity amounting to trillions of dollars’ worth of trade. Middle class spending will triple by 2030; the sharing economy could top $300 billion by 2025; more than 1.4 billion people purchased a product or service online in 2017; the gross total value of B2B e-commerce topped $20 trillion the same year. We are addressing a global market with potential outreach to emerging and established economies."

If this project implemented properly then it can generate huge profit for investors. I dont know yet what are the benefits for token holders.

Numbers are always important to look into. You have pointed out some important numbers quote related to Vanig. Potential of blockchain implementation in e-commerce area seems to be like hitting a moon directly.

Indeed this is the case with most industries that reach the multi trillion dollar industries even if they can only slice off a small portion even a fraction of a percentage it stands to be a huge market for a startup to grab that could be more than a good propostition for longterm profit.

Also, below features expected to help Vanig to compete with big e-commerce players.

5. Efficient recalls

Those are valid points that i hope to see implemented into this project, transaction fees has always been an issue and the effective use of track and trace can never be underestimated, i mean, it creates that peace of mind to know where your consumables are actually coming from, is a lovely project

Track and trace is always been complicated till today. If blockchain implementation could solve this issue to maximum extent, then this is the way to go. I support Vanig full fledged on seeing all the positives that are coming up intensly.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

Overall, all the participants at Vanig will be able to see the records of payments and reconcile against the smart contracts in the original block .

As far as i understand, you cannot see only the records of payments, you can see all information in the blockchain, e.g. defect or fraudulent product,  from the manufacturer to the end consumer.
Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

This first project is the first i can see in this category. The most positive part is that the team is very active here and answering all the questions almost instantly. This gives me alot of confidence about the project. This project is going to make investors more money.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

The Vanig team is driven and have been working tirelessly to realize the idea that is Vanig into a solution and hope to build it into the product and ecosystem we envisioned.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

5. Efficient recalls

This is a nice compilation of the features of Vanig. If everything is covered within their roadmap targets, it would be highly successful. Vanig will become very hot in the near future.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:12:36 PM

Almost every sector of industry have got some fair share of the blockchain, the e-commerce is long over due... I recently came accross Vanig and I think I will be doing some review on them with time...

The e-commerce true is like one of the highly profitable sectors. But is still lack major advantages. To be able to track an given item to its source is a real contribution if it is executed. Imagine being able to track anything you buy.

I don't think tracking item bought is much of a huge deal, i have a popular e-commerce website in my country that do well and track goods easily now imagining bringing all that to the blockchain

My question in this regards is, how will item tracking in vanig be better than the conventional tracking method

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

My question in this regards is, how will item tracking in vanig be better than the conventional tracking method

I think part of it is the public nature and immutable reality that the blockchain brings with it means that their is no way to fake entries or supply between manufacturers suppliers and buyers, theirs a clear way that all parties get a understanding of the product process and the entire lin is up front
wonly (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55

Vanig.io - The Future of Shopping

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

I think part of it is the public nature and immutable reality that the blockchain brings with it means that their is no way to fake entries or supply between manufacturers suppliers and buyers, theirs a clear way that all parties get a understanding of the product process and the entire lin is up front

Exactly, using the immutable nature of blockchain along with IoT powered sensors throughout the supply chain we will change the way goods are tracked.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:48:16 PM

This project is evolutionary driven,  after seeing the White paper, roadmap and mission statements,  im confident that this project Will make Investors rich

Lol. Funny Friend. I love you confidence. It's good. Do tell your friends also about this and let them know that there is a chance for them to become rich through this project is they key in
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:05:39 PM

Yeah I'm pretty sure in most countries if you order something online you can track it through the service that the e-commerce website has used. I wouldn't really say that's a game changer for me. The main benefits are it's cheaper than most traditional/fiat websites and transactions will take less time to be confirmed.

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:14:44 PM

the world does not stand still, to realize the blockschain  in the ordinary life of all people, young people will soon find out about all this) the company is very promising, in my opinion
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:28:57 PM

Vanig operates globally with configurable ledger with chain participants automatically transacting at the point of value exchanges customs, tariffs.providing the e-commerce owners with efficient management of operating capital.
wonly (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55

Vanig.io - The Future of Shopping

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:09:59 PM

Yeah I'm pretty sure in most countries if you order something online you can track it through the service that the e-commerce website has used. I wouldn't really say that's a game changer for me. The main benefits are it's cheaper than most traditional/fiat websites and transactions will take less time to be confirmed.

The game changing part in tracking  is the level of transparency and extra information that hasn't been provided to end users so far. Combining that with other benefits like cheaper prices due to elimination of middlemen, supply chain efficiency and lower fees for sellers is what makes our platform a better alternative.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:16:58 PM

The game changing part in tracking  is the level of transparency and extra information that hasn't been provided to end users so far. Combining that with other benefits like cheaper prices due to elimination of middlemen, supply chain efficiency and lower fees for sellers is what makes our platform a better alternative.

So you buy your goods not from the wholesaler but directly from the producer? That sounds interesting and above all lucrative :-)
And thanks to the blockchain, we customers always have an overview of where the goods came from
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

The transparency it offers across the whole chain should be an interesting twist on the obscure way production to retail path tends to be. I agree it should allow for lower cost products as streamlining the supply chain can have a huge impact
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:49:52 PM

The transparency it offers across the whole chain should be an interesting twist on the obscure way production to retail path tends to be. I agree it should allow for lower cost products as streamlining the supply chain can have a huge impact

Sounds good, I guess it will be good for businesses because they need to know exactly when items will be delivered to meet deadlines etc.. sometimes these deliveries can be delayed and it can cause a lot of backlash for both parties.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

Blockchain implementation is the key here. Somebody mentioned about the experience of Vanig team which is interesting here and giving confidence about implementation would be highly successful.

Team is all that is needed to make any type of project work, am still reading the whitepaper of the project so haven't gotten to the aspect of the team but this is a kind of head up as to what i should expect when i get there

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: