Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we support altcoins ?  (Read 5499 times)
CryptoCare55

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:57:35 AM

You can support altcoins, but not all because some are scam or some are just useless. Think and research and then invest.
cryptoislove

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:01:25 AM

I do support altcoins. But its important to support the right coins also. I upport altcoins simply because Bitcoin can't be used for everything.
JRACPJRL

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:06:09 AM

I agree with franky1 . But just like the small currencies in the real world, we can also support altcoins to make a good use of internet currency. Some sites allow us to convert them to btc and vice versa. So I think if you have profit in altcoin, nothing will be wasted.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:10:54 AM

why not ? we support bitcoin and altcoins as well, because altcoins is cryptocurrency too.
if altcoin supported, i believe it will have a good impact the bitcoin, and all of cryptocurrencies.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:14:11 AM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

Its better we suport both and focus only on the ALTCOINS that has great features, active developed and good use case like medichain.... Its a project to check out created by professional medical practitioners.... Read about them and you will be convinced to invest..
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:31:24 AM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

On my personal opinion, I think we should support all "legitimate" crypto currencies. Bitcoin is just the fore runner of this new age we are trying to push through and all other altcoins. Some alts has a better technology and faster transaction speed than bitcoin and also they offer technologies that could be adapted in the main stream market. The fall back in here is that there are so many shitcoins coming up in the ICO's causing negative news in the market that is why we still have so many doubters in the market.
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:35:06 AM

We do have to support altcoin, because then we can help develop the movement of bitcoin, because altcoin is an alternative way for us to get bitcoin. therefore we must support it

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
SmokeAndMirrow
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:39:16 AM

Yep.But if you are a BTC holder there it's not necessary to buy alt coins, you can just claim them from forks - they are always valuable (like BTCH). For example there is gonna be great fork tomorrow, so you still have a chance to get some free coins from it. As I see you can of newbie so here is link to official channel of it - watch all videos there :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE8pKY9rDGw
And my experience is here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT8gHBqJwWo
dasher797

Activity: 115

Get your share of the future

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

Yes, we should. Some altcoins developers have really good projects that can expand the use of cryptocurrency to around the world. For example is XCPO, it's developer will create an e-commerce marketplace that allow cryptocurrencies users to use their coin to buy goods on that platform. Serious, it is good project.

shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

You can support altcoins, but not all because some are scam or some are just useless. Think and research and then invest.
There is a strong need of doing research and development before investing into any coin especially if you are going for altcoins. Altcoins are not trustworthy and most of the successful crypto investors are not ready to invest into these virtual currencies. BE careful where you are investing.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

What will be the use of coinmarketcap and what is the use of trading site if we could not support alcoin. we can understand the real value of the thing when there is a competitor and we can understand of our life if there are things to choices. altcoins are the competitors of bitcoin in this way I understood the value of bitcoin in our life. yes I support altcoin.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

For me better if we support all coins.  Because we can benefits this once the price increase more.  Like bitcoin for sure the price will increase more so you can make more profit. I think altcoins also can get more profit too and become very high so you can get more profit from this.
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:02:15 AM

We need to support altcoin to sustain bitcoin because with alcoins bitcoin may not thrive in a time like this, though some of the altcoins are valueless now but with time they will come up and market the crypti currency market stronger.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:06:45 AM

Basically I support both, but for altcoins it is my own purpose many of them have a valuable project in our community that can help as well in the future, some of them are failed because lack of advertising or people who are supporting them or such as not hit to the people ears. More importantly we must support bitcoin, I think bitcoin is the father of all coins in my opinion, as I can see if bitcoin is dropping also altcoins too so better support the main coin than the others so that crypto will not fall.
jeanne513lefe

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:16:16 AM

Who is 'we'?

If you want to miss out on opportunities that currently undervalued alt coins present, sure, don't buy them, buy them later when they are more expensive Smiley That doesn't say all alt coins are ok to buy. Do your own research and due diligence.

To clarify, we is basically everyone in the crypto community currently.

I have alts yes but that is for selfish gain, im talking about whats best for the world politically.... some have said they prefer everyone focus on BTC right now - Im not sure & need convincing of this argument.

Think of cryptocurrencies as fiat currencies. We have dollar and Euro dominating the market, doesn't mean we don't need other currencies such as CHF and GBP. Remember that monopoly is seldom a good idea. Imagine that one day, we are able to build a financial world running on various cryptocurrencies strong enough to threaten the fiat currency world, the current major banks would lose their advantage to do dirty work for shitty purpose. Remember how these banks are laundering money for the corrupted governments, drug dealers, terrorists and other big corporations?
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

I support bitcoin but I also love altcoins. It is a competition I understand but this is the reason why altcoins are created because they are offering some other features. We should not just get stuck on anything because as humans development is a necessity.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

There is nothing wrong when it comes in supporting both of the altcoins and bitcoins. I know that bitcoin has the highest value among the rest of the coins, but seriously, I make some profit out of Altcoins such as Ethereum. It's been a month since I experienced making a profit out of the cryptocoins. Isn't crypto currencies are legit already? The ripple is also a good altcoin because it can be used for transactions just like bitcoin. We seriously need to support them.

adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

If you think they have great potential then it is of course a good thing to support them. It is up to you

The best is yet to come!
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

For me i also support both of them. Maby altcoi have potential just like neo , ethereum and litecoin there good profit return. And also in a ICO it make my profit triple or more.
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

I do suggest that we must support both Bitcoin and altcoin because not just only Bitcoin was the existing cryptocurrency that give benefits because altcoins can do also the same thing at the different manner or perspective. Even though Bitcoin was a real high potential for investments, there are still a lot more potential altcoins that also do have the same feature giving much benefits for those who support on it. Also, supporting both cryptocurrencies will be good for our part because combining the income we can get from it, we can gradually gain a big earning to save, hold or spend.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: