Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7768 times)
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:25:16 AM

In my very own opinion, bitcoin will continue to reign the cryptoworld as the king of all cryptocurrencies. Its overwhelming market is where i base my belief that bitcoin will always be the number 1 crypto throughout times. Hold your bitcoin now and have a good return of investment in the future.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:48:19 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
bitcoin resembling bubbles? I do not think so!
the best advice is never to panic, I mean who does not panic when they start gradually losing money? but, if you keep it holding it like you still have hope to sell it in the future. so do not ever sell it, you should save for long-term investment. I also can not confirm when bitcoin prices like a few months ago. but, I strongly believe in the possibility we will return there.
billarerghomes

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:56:48 AM

Nothing serious will going to happen because the users of it will never let it.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:18:44 AM

In my very own opinion, bitcoin will continue to reign the cryptoworld as the king of all cryptocurrencies. Its overwhelming market is where i base my belief that bitcoin will always be the number 1 crypto throughout times. Hold your bitcoin now and have a good return of investment in the future.
i agree, i think until whenever bitcoin will remain in the first place, because we see all coins and altcoins have dependence on bitcoin, so it will still excel in the circulation in the market
bizalaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:06:33 AM

The panic is inappropriate here, that's how everything has a property first to grow, and then to fall and Bitcoin is the same. Still in front!
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:11:02 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
No one know what would happen in bitcoin cause when I believe the future. I believe the right to be true but we should not capitalism. Cause we have a dream that you can use to theirs. It takes time. I believe in science, and technology. I believe that bitcoin and technology, and technology in your own
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:35:27 AM

No one know what would happen in bitcoin cause when I believe the future. I believe the right to be true but we should not capitalism. Cause we have a dream that you can use to theirs. It takes time. I believe in science, and technology. I believe that bitcoin and technology, and technology in your own

Yes, Believing what technology behind bitcoin can do in the future, that is what we need. Been seeing a lot of people predicting bitcoins crash but still it has survived. We need to spread, share what really bitcoin is for that people gain more knowledge and get them involve into crypto space. The future of bitcoin relies from us users and i am positive with its future in long term.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Deepa18dec

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:47:24 AM

What we need is stability and that will come when more people will accept and use bitcoins. Then these sudden market crashes won't be there unless whales wants it to. Technology behind it will change our future, people will stop panic selling and that will result in stability in bitcoin prices. Bitcoin has a bright future ahead.
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:02:21 AM

The big crash of bitcoin so far that resulted into long drought to recover is alarming because it creates great panic to every holders specially to someone who purchased it from $20k. Seeing the price crashing until now is not a good sign. But this is not a problem to the whales. As we can see in the market there are many are buying bitcoin from this dip, meaning the long crash doesn't matter because bitcoin will raise again even it will take time but most important that time will come. So just be patient.
Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:58:14 AM

I think it depends on what "fathers" of he cryptocurrency sphere decide to do. So it is very difficult to analyze.

Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:08:08 AM

No one knows what is going on with the BTC, investors may fear and withdraw money from the market, maybe in the future prices will boom up again.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

Yes, Believing what technology behind bitcoin can do in the future, that is what we need. Been seeing a lot of people predicting bitcoins crash but still it has survived. We need to spread, share what really bitcoin is for that people gain more knowledge and get them involve into crypto space. The future of bitcoin relies from us users and i am positive with its future in long term.
Indeed, I believe as well that the future of bitcoin is n our hands, thus, we must share our experience and what we gain in this world so that we could capture more investors. It's hard to tell if bitcoin have a bright future due to its unpredictable characteristic but as long as we were here keep using, keep patronizing this coin I guess it will survive somehow. All wee need is legalizatiom across the world because it might extend the life time of this crypto if it being used throughout the world.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

What would certainly happen to Bitcoin is renewed growth and popularity, it is very amazing to see that Bitcoin has become so widely embraced by millions if not Billions of people in such a short period of time and this would continue to be the case for years to come, so HODL till the end.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:49:00 AM

I suggest waiting it out tillthe dust settles. Actually what you could do is buy more since the price is very low. If you look at the trends you'll see that by the end of the third and beginning of the fourth, you won't see much dips but alot of spikes. The price will climb during the fourth wusrtert. The coin you bought today will be pure profits by that time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pantastikman

Activity: 77
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

Stay calm people, do not worry or panic, when you start to panic you have a tendency to do things you are not fully thinking about, so avoid that, save yourself a lot of hassles and a lot of money to lose. I know Bitcoin's situation and value nowadays is something no one wants, so dry, downward trend and all, but keep your head up, check the historical trend, yes, historical trends meaning, data, facts, things that really happened, so it is not just a blind follower of Bitcoin but a true believer, keep your confidence and trust in Bitcoin, am sure it will pay off in no time. Bitcoin still has a great future ahead, this dry season will not define Bitcoin's purpose and value.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
ivull

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:51:35 AM

I do not think there will be any problems with bitcoin at this time, just the price is up and down steadily

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

yes if your goal is to invest and there is a desire to make a profit, it is time to start, because this situation will return to normal, will not be eternal at that time. it may be
nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

Stay calm people, do not worry or panic, when you start to panic you have a tendency to do things you are not fully thinking about, so avoid that, save yourself a lot of hassles and a lot of money to lose. I know Bitcoin's situation and value nowadays is something no one wants, so dry, downward trend and all, but keep your head up, check the historical trend, yes, historical trends meaning, data, facts, things that really happened, so it is not just a blind follower of Bitcoin but a true believer, keep your confidence and trust in Bitcoin, am sure it will pay off in no time. Bitcoin still has a great future ahead, this dry season will not define Bitcoin's purpose and value.

I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin prices up and down are a normal thing. Yesterday there were many articles about google founder who joined the crypto market I am more confident in joining this market.
cryptounintended

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:02:21 PM

No one can help you with 100% confidence. I can only assume that its course will not change much in the coming years. It will be about $ 7,000.
aziie110

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

We have to keep in mind that there will always be corrections in the price of bitcoin, the price will always fluctuate, right now only tens of millions of bitcoin have been mined but after that when all of the 92 million coins will be mined then the market will depend totally on demand, that will be a frenzied period.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: