Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:17:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7771 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:30:14 PM

no one can predict and know for sure because of investments in crypto currency confidence and patience as the main capital in investment

It is sure that market is highly volatile and not easy to predict the movement. But when you see the overall growth features and prospects you know that in coming years it will surely be a big thing and must I would say if some government supports it completely.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:53:52 PM

Bitcoin is still used as transactions by different people fro different countries now. Bitcoin will still be used in the future. It is very volatile that is why its price is very unpredictable everytime.
If it's so unpredictable how do you know that it is going to be used in future?!  Cheesy
I believe that bitcoin will stay interested like for ten years more and after it will fall in history and will be reminded as something tricky and old school thing like Ponzy pyramids, participated in which some people took a lot and many of other people who loosed a lot.
some say that bitcoin is a smart invention, but it cannot be analogous to the current currency. but along with its development, an evolution could have happened. too long to think like that. in my mind, the current price falls, and it's a good time to invest, so that later we can benefit from the increase in the price of bitcoin.

We may not know what will happen about the future of Bitcoin. But as time goes by bitcoin became popular worldwide for so many years which is now it is already 1 decade, isn't show that bitcoin is already stable and established a strong community all over the world, that's why several investors go unto it and support too even the bigger companies also.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:44:31 PM

Bitcoin will be fine at the future if many investor keep hold and invest their money at bitcoin, although bitcoin have lower price but always have new hope bitcoin will be pump one day later, just wait how to get profit with bitcoin.

Bitcoin will be adopted. Most of the people will use this cryptocurrency. In less than 7-10 years, almost everybody will have BTC. This crypto will be accepted in most of the stores.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:08:22 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Bitcoin so far has no changes but we expect somerhing to happen this year 2019 so,have more parience with the market situation of bitcoin. I believe it will be back to it's highest price not so long. Don't lose your hope like others because you will reap what you invest in bitcoin.

sakrosak

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:24:13 PM

many investors are still stuck at high prices, they buy bitcoin at a price of $ 10k or more. there is nothing they can do but continue to hold on, or they can sell at cheap prices.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:24:46 AM

Bitcoin is on accumulation zone once the present cycle completes we can expect the market to turn back to bull run so little more patience for btc holders

It difficult to predict the possible outcome of bitcoin this year or in years to come but I believe that this top coin will continue to grow despite many setbacks or price declines. If bitcoin will not go up significantly this year, it because the accumulation is not yet over. I believe that it will take years before another bullrun will occur again so just keep holding not only your coin but your patience also.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:26:32 AM

Bitcoin have speculative price, some time at higher and could be lower, never worried when bitcoin at really lower price because will give you chance to re invest and kee hold your bitcoin, always have chance for bitcoin will grow up later.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Unblock_news

Activity: 186
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:26:39 AM

Don't loose hope, All you can do right now is to HODL. In crypto world, nothing is impossible. Just believe that one day, crypto value will rise again.
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:15:34 AM

Bitcoin is now in correction, practically no one can say for sure what's next. but if you look at the future, I think there will be an increase to the previous indicators.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:23:05 PM

Bitcoin is still used as transactions by different people fro different countries now. Bitcoin will still be used in the future. It is very volatile that is why its price is very unpredictable everytime.
If it's so unpredictable how do you know that it is going to be used in future?!  Cheesy
I believe that bitcoin will stay interested like for ten years more and after it will fall in history and will be reminded as something tricky and old school thing like Ponzy pyramids, participated in which some people took a lot and many of other people who loosed a lot.
some say that bitcoin is a smart invention, but it cannot be analogous to the current currency. but along with its development, an evolution could have happened. too long to think like that. in my mind, the current price falls, and it's a good time to invest, so that later we can benefit from the increase in the price of bitcoin.

I am sure that Bitcoin is the smartest invention. We live in the era of new blockchain technologies. Finally, people will understand that they cannot live without the cryptocurrency.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:55:11 PM

High volatility makes bitcoin increase with high spikes and can also fall low so that it resembles a bubble, but even though bitcoin is like a bubble but bitcoin will not disappear from crypto, and even though it drops very low but bitcoin will still be able to recover its value.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Cryptoprimes

Activity: 218
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 04:06:59 PM

High volatility makes bitcoin increase with high spikes and can also fall low so that it resembles a bubble, but even though bitcoin is like a bubble but bitcoin will not disappear from crypto, and even though it drops very low but bitcoin will still be able to recover its value.
Of course.
Bitcoin will exist till the last miner exit. I don't know what a hell of power could lead to such circumstances.

★★★★★★★★  Cryptocurrency Knowledge Hub ★★★★★★★★
CryptoDetail.com
Learn Blockchain Programming, Mining, Trading
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:40:44 PM

what will happen this year, the bitcoin will improve in price until it will continue to rise even though it is still slow to move, but I am sure that this year Bitcoin has experienced a good price increase

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:17:47 PM

I am sure that the course in any case will grow, certainly not as 2017 but will. Now correction, the stage of acceptance by the community of crypto.

Shanto11

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:20:57 PM

In my own opinion, Bitcoin is double because It is increasing day by Day. So, keep patience when the price of Bitcoin down and Don't be panic just hold it. Many people earning bitcoin. It was a valuable currency. I believe that bitcoin is my future. If you want to buy then try to buy that time when the price will up again and you can make a little profit.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:10:53 AM

I am sure that the course in any case will grow, certainly not as 2017 but will. Now correction, the stage of acceptance by the community of crypto.

With all its volatility, Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies' prices will be always growing. The process may last for a very long time but the result will be great.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:18:36 AM

With all its volatility, Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies' prices will be always growing. The process may last for a very long time but the result will be great.

We are thinking it will be the lowest price for Bitcoin but seeing the previous chat the 2017 December will only the highest value for Bitcoin then otherwise it will be more stable than before so we can definitely wait for the next highest value to be get from Bitcoin but this time we need to be more careful than before.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:43:58 AM

but I see that until now other bitcoin and crypto are difficult to experience growth and whatever happens to them is because this is confusing. but I am sure that the growth will definitely be there, just need to be patient and wait for it to improve.
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:22:02 PM

This moment is hard for those people who invest in bitcoin when its value is high. But we need yo believed that bitcoin will grow again. And don't panic.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:10:48 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

And the problem back then is that people thought of Bitcoin as a bubble, a literal bubble that when it pops its gone forever, one of my curious friends have read a topic in the forum that Bitcoin is just a bubble, and when he explained it to me he told me that BTC will only last when the bubble explodes and I cringed but at the same time I have to understand that he is new and he can easily be tricked by someone in the forum.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: