Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23415 times)
Emissary Guild (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:58:47 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 11:56:32 AM by Emissary Guild

BUFF
A decentralized loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing.

BUFF’s decentralized gaming loyalty platform is a groundbreaking crypto-economy ecosystem-based only
on gamers’ merits, in which gamers earn and allocate BUFF coins in direct correlation to their progress,
achievements and time spent gaming, regardless of their hardware capabilities.

--------------------------------------------------------

Through its extensive network of co-operation with different gaming platforms, BUFF will enable holders
of BUFF tokens to purchase virtual goods across multiple gaming brands; trade with other holders and gamers,
and easily convert the BUFF coins to other currencies via BUFF’s wallet,
which is based on blockchain technology for maximal security and transparency.

BUFF is using Blockchain Technology to build its own decentralized “mileage/token economy”
for gamers across all games worldwide, fueled by its own issued cryptocurrency: the BUFF coin.

BUFF has decided to join forces with Overwolf, a world-leading provider of open software platforms for
mobile and desktop gaming apps, as a major strategic partner in the gaming industry.

WHY WE BUILT THIS

The gaming industry reaches billions of users across various channels – mobile, desktop, and consoles
 via thousands of gaming brands, each with its own ecosystem of rewards, experience gains, and in-game purchases.
However – there is no existing platform in the industry that functions as a Global Loyalty program which
rewards participants across the various platforms and brands.

The BUFF logic

1. A gamer joins the BUFF loyalty plan/ecosystem via mobile or desktop app- it’s free, secure, anonymous and inclusive for all.

2. The initial onboarding will allow the BUFF platform to access the gamer’s account and track experience and achievements,
adding coins the more the user plays and allowing the redemption of coins as the balance permits.

3. From now on, each action in any BUFF-aligned game will seamlessly reward the gamer with BUFF coins.

Roadmap

BUFF MVP product is already in development with a version 1.0 scheduled for release in May 2018.
This version will already support major game economies from tier-1 publishers, with an emphasis on major eSports brands.

The BUFF ICO is scheduled for Q2 2018. The use of the raised funds is to complete, launch and promote BUFF.

The ICO soft cap is set at $10M and the hard cap at $30M.

Website | LightPaper | Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Telegram chat | Telegram ANN | Medium | GitHub

UPDATES:

Our SOCIAL Bounty Program has officially ended!

During November, we will publish a spreadsheet with all the important details and further instructions. You will be able to review your entries and wallet address, and make sure everything is correct before we lock it.

Note: only the social bounty program has ended, other campaigns will keep running until announced otherwise.

To join our content creation campaign, please visit: https://buff.game/buff-bounty-program/
Got any questions? Visit our bounty group: https://t.me/buffbounty

A big thanks to all the participants and supports! You're the best.
The team.

This community is managed by the Emissary Guild
Website l Telegram

We are the Emissary Guild.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

Reserved for future shills Grin

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
ajhon3319

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

Just wanna make sure I got it right ^^ There is no actual mining from the gamers part? The gamer just plays and the mining "just happens" in the hardware?
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Buff ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Buff. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Jacob_D

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

Just wanna make sure I got it right ^^ There is no actual mining from the gamers part? The gamer just plays and the mining "just happens" in the hardware?

Yep I think this is it. A little strange to call it mining but I guess there's no other word for it  Smiley
Seems like a nice project.

So basically- the gamer just play and then gets coins for doing so?
Emissary Guild (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

Yep I think this is it. A little strange to call it mining but I guess there's no other word for it  Smiley

Yes, but this is not mining "per-se", as mining usually refers to an operation done on the blockchain in order to maintain it. In our case, the token is built on top of the Ethereum blockchain (for now), so all the handling of the tokens and their transaction is done by the Ethereum network miners.

We are the Emissary Guild.
Jacob_D

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

Yes, but this is not mining "per-se", as mining usually refers to an operation done on the blockchain in order to maintain it. In our case, the token is built on top of the Ethereum blockchain (for now), so all the handling of the tokens and their transaction is done by the Ethereum network miners.

Wow okay, thanks for the answer. Like the idea... just read your LP, waiting for the full WP.
amintet

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

hello
i have kindly reserved Arabic translation
my telegram: @amintet
[/color][/b]
BUFF_Team

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:20:39 PM

This is One of the Most Thrill Project in Game Related ICO's.
Nice Job, Keep up the Good Work...

Thank you for the kind words! We work hard to make sure our project is successful! Our full WP is up, check it out!  https://buff.game/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/BUFF_white_paper_v1.1.pdf
BUFF_Team

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

I like the concept of this project. because gamers can collect BUFF coins just by playing games they like

That's correct! You earn BUFF coins for your time and achievements. No hardware is required! How awesome is that?
cryptoart01

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:11:06 PM

This is One of the Most Thrill Project in Game Related ICO's.
Nice Job, Keep up the Good Work...

Thank you for the kind words! We work hard to make sure our project is successful! Our full WP is up, check it out!  https://buff.game/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/BUFF_white_paper_v1.1.pdf

Maybe this would be the cause that steam go down, Go go go, my full support is yours team.…
BUFF_Team

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:34:03 AM

i think this is project have the potential to develop because they have creative ideas.it would be better to have more information about this project and this project team. with that i think this project will be success.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We have just published our WhitePaper, so you can find all the information you need in there! Also, feel free to ask us any question you might have- we are always here to answer!
BUFF_Team

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible

Thank you friend! This is great. Much appriciated!
BUFF_Team

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

The Idea of this project looks like quite interesting, but now it's only Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.

That's a smart thinking! We will be happy to share our technical progress with the community. Our partners, Overwolf, already have years of experience in the gaming industry and together we know we can make it happen. We have just published our WP, you're more than welcome to read a little bit more about us..
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

The presence of a single unified platform Where will the general rules be mandatory for all types of games -  I think it will bring success to the gaming monetization industry/

if they manage to attract a sufficient number of large gaming portals then I think the project is waiting for success.
smithnumberone1

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:05:39 AM

The concept of the project is the one that got me interested to know more about the program. but could you mind providing more info regarding the team members please and the plan layout please?
BUFF_Team

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:46:27 AM

Interesting project. A bit confused re mining. Sounds great overall..

Yes, we know that the word "mining" is pointing to something a bit different than what we do. The coin allocation process is performed in the background, therefore, it does not interfere with the gameplay or requires any additional expenses. You can read more about it in our WhitePaper
BUFF_Team

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

The concept of the project is the one that got me interested to know more about the program. but could you mind providing more info regarding the team members please and the plan layout please?

Hello friend! Thanks for asking. You can check the team members' private LinkedIn profiles on our website. Plus, here's a blog post we've published not long ago about the team and the partnership with Overwolf. 
BUFF_Team

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:15:06 AM

The presence of a single unified platform Where will the general rules be mandatory for all types of games -  I think it will bring success to the gaming monetization industry/

if they manage to attract a sufficient number of large gaming portals then I think the project is waiting for success.

This is why we have partnered up with Overwolf- they have over 300 apps and 15mln users over the world. Plus, the purpose is not to integrate with every game but to be a layer that sits on top of the current platforms and games, which will make it easier for us to grow.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:21:56 AM

This project can be a way for all the gamers across the globe, where they could get a payment just from playing a game they like.
And looking form the list of games that are available in this project, all the listed games were a well known games and it has many players already.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: