Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:50:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23416 times)
BUFF_Team

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

We are thrilled to announce we have published the new BUFF video!
Check it out, like it and let us know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-dW9cDSI50&list=PL2kpI3CqT8l19bdgi386EWkRdIoi5H2C-
BUFF_Team

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

Has v1.0  been released now as stated at the bottom of the initial post?

Hi!

The version is ready, but it is still being tested before releasing it to the public.

Updates to come real soon, stay tuned, thanks for your interest!
BUFF_Team

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

A new read about the structure that protects BUFF’s gamer reward system from fraud:

https://medium.com/buff-game/the-structure-that-protects-buffs-gamer-reward-system-from-fraud-d40fc2f7bbd4
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

The platform is sure to be popular . The number of gamers is huge, i think everyone will want to get tokens in the background while spending time playing. The project has a future, i think it all ahead
Why do you think that this token will be in demand among gamers? What are your reasons for the fact that this token will not become worthless ? What factors will push the price of this token up?
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

The platform is sure to be popular . The number of gamers is huge, i think everyone will want to get tokens in the background while spending time playing. The project has a future, i think it all ahead
Why do you think that this token will be in demand among gamers? What are your reasons for the fact that this token will not become worthless ? What factors will push the price of this token up?
Basically, for these tokens you can buy in-game items, we all know how gamers can be obsessed with their game and how much money is poured into these games every day. This industry is very rich and has a large money turnover.
peetah

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:05:07 PM

Basically, for these tokens you can buy in-game items, we all know how gamers can be obsessed with their game and how much money is poured into these games every day. This industry is very rich and has a large money turnover.
No one doubts that this industry has an impact, but you have not answered the question what will make this token be a means of payment even if in-game values?
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:07:13 PM

No one doubts that this industry has an impact, but you have not answered the question what will make this token be a means of payment even if in-game values?
Judge for yourself , the more the token is used, the more its purchasing power in consequence of which its price if it does not grow then it will not fall below the level from which it entered the stock exchange.
peetah

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

Judge for yourself , the more the token is used, the more its purchasing power in consequence of which its price if it does not grow then it will not fall below the level from which it entered the stock exchange.
Maybe you're right. I hope this application will support the most popular games and there people will be able to earn real tokens because you can buy real game items without investing the fiat currency in the game.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

Maybe you're right. I hope this application will support the most popular games and there people will be able to earn real tokens because you can buy real game items without investing the fiat currency in the game.
Gamers often invest huge sums in various games buying there game values. Mages will be more profitable to earn this token and buy a variety of in-game items rather than invest in games fiat
peetah

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

Gamers often invest huge sums in various games buying there game values. Mages will be more profitable to earn this token and buy a variety of in-game items rather than invest in games fiat
I do not understand people who invest money in games, it will not bring any profit,and in general the game for the most part take a lot of time. I'm used to spending time more productively and not wasting it on silly activities.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

I do not understand people who invest money in games, it will not bring any profit,and in general the game for the most part take a lot of time. I'm used to spending time more productively and not wasting it on silly activities.
This is a matter of taste, you do not need to criticize someone's hobby. If a person likes to spend their free time in computer games is his conscious choice and spends money on games, he also consciously, nothing against the game industry, i do not have
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:22:17 PM

Is there any information about the start of the token sale? The project will be just a bomb, I already feel like the price of the token will fly up in the near future. There is no specific date on the site when the token sale starts
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:25:42 PM

Is there any information about the start of the token sale? The project will be just a bomb, I already feel like the price of the token will fly up in the near future. There is no specific date on the site when the token sale starts
The site also says that soon will be the initial offer of tokens. Please be patient, i share your point of view on the prospects of this project .
amanai

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

The site also says that soon will be the initial offer of tokens. Please be patient, i share your point of view on the prospects of this project .
Decentralization solves a lot of problems that can experience gamers in the real world. It is very good that decentralization is beginning to come into our lives . I hope that in a few years decentralized systems will be commonplace for most people.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

Decentralization solves a lot of problems that can experience gamers in the real world. It is very good that decentralization is beginning to come into our lives . I hope that in a few years decentralized systems will be commonplace for most people.
There are cases of fraud in centralized systems, which can not be said about the blockchain, all types of fraud are simply excluded and become impossible.
amanai

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

There are cases of fraud in centralized systems, which can not be said about the blockchain, all types of fraud are simply excluded and become impossible.
Given that the total number of tokens will be 300 000 000 we can say with confidence that their price will be very high. If we take into account how many people play computer games and how many BUFF tokens are allocated for all of them.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

Given that the total number of tokens will be 300 000 000 we can say with confidence that their price will be very high. If we take into account how many people play computer games and how many BUFF tokens are allocated for all of them.
This is very exaggerated, first of all not everyone will use this platform. But the fact that the users of the platform will be much more than the number of tokens suggests that there will be a huge demand for the token.
kiminjhon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

There may be new to BUFF first world crypto but they already have his skill in the World game that uses the concept of blockchain and gamers can use a coin BUFF to play games
manhtuanwmc

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:47:45 PM

i think this is project have the potential to develop because they have creative ideas.it would be better to have more information about this project and this project team. with that i think this project will be success.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We have just published our WhitePaper, so you can find all the information you need in there! Also, feel free to ask us any question you might have- we are always here to answer!
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

i really like this project because I'm an avid gamer (like 8 hours a day), but now it's only an Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed, and what are the differences from this "gamer token crypto" that I've seening a lot in those facebook ads?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: