Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23416 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

I'm very interested in how they will compete with the major players in the computer games market. Will they be able to make them worthy of competition and defend their interests before users.
What exactly do you mean? What exactly are the competitors of this platform you can list, in my opinion this service is unique and there are no analogues to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

I'm very interested in how they will compete with the major players in the computer games market. Will they be able to make them worthy of competition and defend their interests before users.
What exactly do you mean? What exactly are the competitors of this platform you can list, in my opinion this service is unique and there are no analogues to it.
I do not argue with the fact that this is a unique product. I just want to say that the market is already dominated by major publishers and giants like Steam, for example. They will not allow their users to leak.
Klacik

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

I do not argue with the fact that this is a unique product. I just want to say that the market is already dominated by major publishers and giants like Steam, for example. They will not allow their users to leak.
But they can not do anything about it, if they can not afford such an opportunity as this project, then how can they keep their users? New sales and discounts? I'm not sure that this is a worthy substitute for what this project offers.
Techsan

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:55:45 PM

But they can not do anything about it, if they can not afford such an opportunity as this project, then how can they keep their users? New sales and discounts? I'm not sure that this is a worthy substitute for what this project offers.
Yes, I completely agree with you. This is a unique opportunity for every person to just make money on what he does every day. You do not even need to become a professional gamer to make money on this.
Klacik

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:00:34 PM

Yes, I completely agree with you. This is a unique opportunity for every person to just make money on what he does every day. You do not even need to become a professional gamer to make money on this.
That's it, so I'm completely confident that it will make a splash and overtake the game industry. Such an opportunity was not offered yet by anyone on the market.
Techsan

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:04:59 PM

That's it, so I'm completely confident that it will make a splash and overtake the game industry. Such an opportunity was not offered yet by anyone on the market.
The main thing is that large game publishers do not oppress this project in any way and give it a full realization.
Klacik

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:10:12 PM

The main thing is that large game publishers do not oppress this project in any way and give it a full realization.
Well, you do not think that the big players in the market do not understand anything. If one of them sees the prospect in this project, they can both buy this project and implement this technology in their services.
Techsan

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:13:19 PM

Well, you do not think that the big players in the market do not understand anything. If one of them sees the prospect in this project, they can both buy this project and implement this technology in their services.
Yes, maybe that's it. The main thing is that in the end it does not slip into commerce and carries the idea that its founders put into this project.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:23:24 PM

Here you are talking about the major publishers of video games and do not even imagine that for them this project is of great interest, and there can be no question of any competition.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:25:29 PM

Here you are talking about the major publishers of video games and do not even imagine that for them this project is of great interest, and there can be no question of any competition.
Do you really think so? Why, you can explain, your position on this account is very interesting to me. Tell me your opinion.
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:28:21 PM

Do you really think so? Why, you can explain, your position on this account is very interesting to me. Tell me your opinion.
What can I tell you? Think by yourself. This attracts a huge number of sub-readers that is beneficial for the publisher. That's why I say that you are mistaken.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:31:35 PM

What can I tell you? Think by yourself. This attracts a huge number of sub-readers that is beneficial for the publisher. That's why I say that you are mistaken.
In what way do you think they are mistaken, that large publishers can see in this platform a threat to themselves? And what they benefit from this I can not understand.
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

In what way do you think they are mistaken, that large publishers can see in this platform a threat to themselves? And what they benefit from this I can not understand.
Everything is very simple. Publishers need to sell the game, for this users need somehow to interest. This service is ideal for this purpose. Play games and simultaneously get coins for it. Is not it surprising? This is precisely their interest in my opinion.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:38:11 PM

Everything is very simple. Publishers need to sell the game, for this users need somehow to interest. This service is ideal for this purpose. Play games and simultaneously get coins for it. Is not it surprising? This is precisely their interest in my opinion.
And I did not even think about it, really it is. Thank you for telling me about this. Well, in this case I can cure that this project is doomed to success and popularity. Well, I'm hoping for this very much.
SalmaBR

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:42:05 PM

So the players don't need to mine they just have to play and the "mining" occurs naturally or what..
Techsan

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:48:08 AM

And I wonder how this all will be implemented in technical terms. The user simply plays and thus coins are earned directly without interfering with the game process?
Klacik

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:52:47 AM

And I wonder how this all will be implemented in technical terms. The user simply plays and thus coins are earned directly without interfering with the game process?
Exactly. The user will not even notice that the coins are earned. This happens in the background mode without distracting the gamer from his favorite occupation.
Techsan

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

Exactly. The user will not even notice that the coins are earned. This happens in the background mode without distracting the gamer from his favorite occupation.
Yes, I realized this, but I'm worried about something else. Will this process somehow affect the game or the process of accumulating coins does not affect any computer capacity.
Klacik

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

Yes, I realized this, but I'm worried about something else. Will this process somehow affect the game or the process of accumulating coins does not affect any computer capacity.
I understand what you mean, this algorithm does not affect your computer power, so do not worry. This does not affect the game in any way.
Techsan

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

I understand what you mean, this algorithm does not affect your computer power, so do not worry. This does not affect the game in any way.
Well, what is the secret then? How exactly is this PoS technology mining or something else? I try to break into this, can you answer this question?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: