Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:27:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23416 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:30:26 AM

I like that developers tried to make game industry more comfortable for simple players too. This project can change something and make gamers more motivated to choose certain games. I guess it can be a nice instrument to attract customers.
I agree with you. It is really something interesting for game developers and users too. It offers transparency of the game statistics. This information will be accessible for the public and can change something in relations between gamers and developers.
Yes, it’s true. Also, I know that the system will be enough protected to prevent frauds and cheats. It’s very important to make a fair and transparent eco-system. Gamers can be sometimes very creative to get what they want.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:35:33 AM

I like that developers tried to make game industry more comfortable for simple players too. This project can change something and make gamers more motivated to choose certain games. I guess it can be a nice instrument to attract customers.
I agree with you. It is really something interesting for game developers and users too. It offers transparency of the game statistics. This information will be accessible for the public and can change something in relations between gamers and developers.
Yes, it’s true. Also, I know that the system will be enough protected to prevent frauds and cheats. It’s very important to make a fair and transparent eco-system. Gamers can be sometimes very creative to get what they want.
I understand what you are talking about. I hope BUFF’s developers understand all risks and made all possible to avoid serious problems. This project need to have a well-though business strategy and serious partners to do everything right.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:41:07 AM

I understand what you are talking about. I hope BUFF’s developers understand all risks and made all possible to avoid serious problems. This project need to have a well-though business strategy and serious partners to do everything right.
They’ve already have a strong strategic partner and I am sure that this collaboration will be very successful for both companies. Also, I am convinced that developers will attract more partners than it has now.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:46:32 AM

They’ve already have a strong strategic partner and I am sure that this collaboration will be very successful for both companies. Also, I am convinced that developers will attract more partners than it has now.
What partners do you mean exactly? I want to know more information about BUFF’s partners. This project has a promising idea and it already is in a big demand on the current market.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:51:17 AM

What partners do you mean exactly? I want to know more information about BUFF’s partners. This project has a promising idea and it already is in a big demand on the current market.
Actually, I’ve meant Overwolf. It is a world-famous provider of open software platforms for mobile and desktop apps. It is a very important partnership that could bring millions of gamers to the platform. I hope they will meet each other’s expectations.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:56:58 AM

Actually, I’ve meant Overwolf. It is a world-famous provider of open software platforms for mobile and desktop apps. It is a very important partnership that could bring millions of gamers to the platform. I hope they will meet each other’s expectations.
The time will tell but I don’t have any doubts in their success. Gamers will be happy to have another easy way to make profit. I really know it because I was a serious gamer too.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:02:43 AM

It so exciting. Gamers will be able to earn cross-gaming coins. It is really a big step to the future I think. I want to become a user of this platform as soon as it is possible. When will be the official launch?
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:07:56 AM

It so exciting. Gamers will be able to earn cross-gaming coins. It is really a big step to the future I think. I want to become a user of this platform as soon as it is possible. When will be the official launch?
I don’t know about the official launch but I know that MVP is already designed. Currently is in closed alpha. I guess it will be enough to evaluate possibilities, advantages and disadvantages of this project. How do you think?
guarino

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:12:41 AM

I don’t know about the official launch but I know that MVP is already designed. Currently is in closed alpha. I guess it will be enough to evaluate possibilities, advantages and disadvantages of this project. How do you think?
Thanks for this information. I am really sure that partners and community members will appreciate this platform very much. It is a simple way to earn coins without special hardware and other conditions. Its financial attractiveness is undeniable.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:17:59 AM

Thanks for this information. I am really sure that partners and community members will appreciate this platform very much. It is a simple way to earn coins without special hardware and other conditions. Its financial attractiveness is undeniable.
I agree. Also, there will be a lot of possibilities to be rewarded for your activity. Do you know something about that? I would like to know the algorithm of rewards if it is possible.
guarino

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:22:23 AM

I agree. Also, there will be a lot of possibilities to be rewarded for your activity. Do you know something about that? I would like to know the algorithm of rewards if it is possible.
Actually, it is hard to explain all details but I can tell you where you can find everything that you need. You can find this information in the white paper, p.21, paragraph BUFF economy. There are also mentioned all kinds of financial relations and transactions that will be accessible for users
boomertoo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:29:03 AM

Actually, it is hard to explain all details but I can tell you where you can find everything that you need. You can find this information in the white paper, p.21, paragraph BUFF economy. There are also mentioned all kinds of financial relations and transactions that will be accessible for users
It is great. Probably, I’ve missed this information for the first time and I need to reread the white paper. I guess developers accomplished a lot. I hope that Buff will grow into something greater.
guarino

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:35:56 AM

It is great. Probably, I’ve missed this information for the first time and I need to reread the white paper. I guess developers accomplished a lot. I hope that Buff will grow into something greater.
I will stay tuned to know all news about Buff. I believe in the team because if they created confidence of successful business partners and thousand of gamers, they can make much more that they’ve showed for the current moment.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

Very interesting project, and what about the mobile segment? Mobile games and applications are very popular, can you expect that they will enter this market as well?
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

Very interesting project, and what about the mobile segment? Mobile games and applications are very popular, can you expect that they will enter this market as well?
Yes, I agree that this has huge potential, but I do not see any way for the possible implementation of this project on mobile devices.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

Yes, I agree that this has huge potential, but I do not see any way for the possible implementation of this project on mobile devices.
Why do you say so? It seems to me that the implementation of such a service is very possible even in the mobile segment. And this could be beneficial for both users and developers of this platform.
Techsan

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

Why do you say so? It seems to me that the implementation of such a service is very possible even in the mobile segment. And this could be beneficial for both users and developers of this platform.
The fact is that it is impossible to imagine on modern devices the possibility of installing a third-party service that would distribute games and applications. All this is not possible on Google devices and Apple.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

The fact is that it is impossible to imagine on modern devices the possibility of installing a third-party service that would distribute games and applications. All this is not possible on Google devices and Apple.
Yes, I understand what you mean. That these operating systems do not get to deploy their application and games store. Although it is quite possible on the hellroid.
BUFF_Team

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:25:37 PM

When dad doesn't have time to help because he's working... 😜 >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFTreAJTn6E
Techsan

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:28:32 PM

Yes, I understand what you mean. That these operating systems do not get to deploy their application and games store. Although it is quite possible on the hellroid.
Yes, you can implement this on the Android OS, but does it make sense? I do not think that this can become popular on this OS, although I may be wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: