Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:58:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23416 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:40:33 PM

I learned some information about this project but until the end I do not understand, they started distributing tokens or not yet? Can I get it?
As far as I know, yes. At least their road map says this. At the moment, there is a sale of tokens and soon a token will be launched.
This is great news, but how do I buy this token. I did not find information about this on the website, so nowhere in this thread is there a link to where I could get it.
For that, you need to fill out the form and get into the whitewash. On the website there is a link to this, look carefully. And after that they'll contact you and you'll be able to get tokens.
Okay, I get it, thanks. Some strange system, I thought it was much easier. After buying the tokens, can I start earning?
It depends on what kind of earnings you have in mind. I can not say for sure, but in part the opportunity to earn during the game should already be realized. You can check this if you want.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:37:07 AM

I like this project. I am really obsessed about computer games and I now how interesting it could be for gamers. More you will play more you will get tokens. It is really intriguing for everyone.
I guess it will be interesting and for those who aren’t very interested in games. I mean it is another motivator to go and to play a game. Also, team really inspires confidence and trust in what they are doing. 
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:42:35 AM

I like this project. I am really obsessed about computer games and I now how interesting it could be for gamers. More you will play more you will get tokens. It is really intriguing for everyone.
I guess it will be interesting and for those who aren’t very interested in games. I mean it is another motivator to go and to play a game. Also, team really inspires confidence and trust in what they are doing. 
I hope that they will be really successful and needed. I know that BUFF can become a simple and well-thought way to develop game industry.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:49:47 AM

I hope that they will be really successful and needed. I know that BUFF can become a simple and well-thought way to develop game industry.
Yes, soon people will understand that games aren’t a silly hobby. It will become another way to earn something real. Besides you could exchange tokens on some other cryptocurrencies or fiat. Buff designed a special ecosystem.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:56:01 AM

Yes, soon people will understand that games aren’t a silly hobby. It will become another way to earn something real. Besides you could exchange tokens on some other cryptocurrencies or fiat. Buff designed a special ecosystem.
I really want to help developers too. This project deserves to be noticed and appreciated a lot. Is there any bounty campaign? I have enough skill to translate white papers in different languages. I am sure I can be very useful for buff.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:01:09 AM

I really want to help developers too. This project deserves to be noticed and appreciated a lot. Is there any bounty campaign? I have enough skill to translate white papers in different languages. I am sure I can be very useful for buff.
Of course, there is a bounty campaign and it is really interesting. You need to take a look. There are different offers how to earn tokens. I am sure that you will find something interesting for you. Besides, there is a game for bounty members.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:06:27 AM

Of course, there is a bounty campaign and it is really interesting. You need to take a look. There are different offers how to earn tokens. I am sure that you will find something interesting for you. Besides, there is a game for bounty members.
I like when developers are really creative. I guess there are several conditions to bounty participants. Where can I fine them? Also, can you tell me about the game that you’ve mentioned? I want to now more about it.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:11:14 AM

I like when developers are really creative. I guess there are several conditions to bounty participants. Where can I fine them? Also, can you tell me about the game that you’ve mentioned? I want to now more about it.
Developers created a buffing hour. It means that 3 times a week, and for 1 hour only every time, you will be able to invite 5 friends to buff’s telegram group and get some coins in reward!  Isn’t it perfect? I think all conditions you can find here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3382991
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:17:10 AM

Developers created a buffing hour. It means that 3 times a week, and for 1 hour only every time, you will be able to invite 5 friends to buff’s telegram group and get some coins in reward!  Isn’t it perfect? I think all conditions you can find here.

Thank you for your help. I am glad that our conversation was really useful for both of us. I will try myself in this bounty campaign and I hope I will achieve my goals and get some rewards. So, wish me good luck, please.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:22:26 AM

Thank you for your help. I am glad that our conversation was really useful for both of us. I will try myself in this bounty campaign and I hope I will achieve my goals and get some rewards. So, wish me good luck, please.
I am sure that you find the perfect type of activity for you and everything will be alright. Perhaps, I will think about being a member of the bounty campaign too. It looks really attractive. 
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:32:14 AM

Nice project with a strong idea. I want to see how it will be supposed to work. Also, I want to know more about the mobile application. I guess a serious project like BUFF that has such partners like Overwolf designed something special.
Yes, I guess you are right. This platform has been already signed agreement with overwolf and its impressive. Developers already have an MVP if you know what I mean. They are doing great.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:37:31 AM

Nice project with a strong idea. I want to see how it will be supposed to work. Also, I want to know more about the mobile application. I guess a serious project like BUFF that has such partners like Overwolf designed something special.
Yes, I guess you are right. This platform has been already signed agreement with overwolf and its impressive. Developers already have an MVP if you know what I mean. They are doing great.
Yes, I understand you. Good job. I hope they will inspire investors and community with their product and collect more money for development. What MVP’s stage is live now.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:42:15 AM

Yes, I understand you. Good job. I hope they will inspire investors and community with their product and collect more money for development. What MVP’s stage is live now.
It is currently in closed alpha. I am extremely sure about this project. I have never heard about any similar idea, so every gamer will appreciate it. It will be a mover for game industry development.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:47:21 AM

It is currently in closed alpha. I am extremely sure about this project. I have never heard about any similar idea, so every gamer will appreciate it. It will be a mover for game industry development.
Nice thought. I wish developers patience and luck because it is a fresh project in the gaming sphere, where you pay for loyalty to the sites for games like Dota and others - you play, and you get paid.
Techsan

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:10:35 AM

And coins BUFF will be awarded to players only for the time spent in the game or can there be accruals for various gaming achievements?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:17:03 AM

And coins BUFF will be awarded to players only for the time spent in the game or can there be accruals for various gaming achievements?
I do not know, I only read about the fact that they will be crediting coins for the time spent in the game. About the additional gaming achievements, I do not know anything, but maybe it will be realized.
Techsan

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:20:28 AM

I do not know, I only read about the fact that they will be crediting coins for the time spent in the game. About the additional gaming achievements, I do not know anything, but maybe it will be realized.
It will be great in that case. It's a shame that you can not convert the time already spent on games to make it worthwhile. I'll have to play it all over again.
peetah

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:26:13 AM

It will be great in that case. It's a shame that you can not convert the time already spent on games to make it worthwhile. I'll have to play it all over again.
Naturally, I do not understand why no one tried to realize all this before. Many gaming platforms might think about it.
Techsan

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:30:38 AM

Naturally, I do not understand why no one tried to realize all this before. Many gaming platforms might think about it.
I agree, they lowered the lacomes piece. Now the platform Overwolf will attract more and more players, because this is an exclusive service that offers payment for the time spent in the game.
peetah

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

I agree, they lowered the lacomes piece. Now the platform Overwolf will attract more and more players, because this is an exclusive service that offers payment for the time spent in the game.
Exactly. It would be interesting to see a similar product on the mobile segment, so that users of mobile devices also had the opportunity to earn coins in this way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: