Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23416 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

I would like to know something that they are not going to introduce any ranking of platform participants. For example, someone will have a higher rank and will have more privileges, so what?
Well, actually, I read about this, yes. They will rank their users. And depending on the rank, the user will receive various privileges.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

I would like to know something that they are not going to introduce any ranking of platform participants. For example, someone will have a higher rank and will have more privileges, so what?
Well, actually, I read about this, yes. They will rank their users. And depending on the rank, the user will receive various privileges.
It is very interesting that users with a higher rank will receive differently from others and how to earn this rank, which for this will have to be done.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:24:16 AM

It is very interesting that users with a higher rank will receive differently from others and how to earn this rank, which for this will have to be done.
Well, users with higher rank will earn more with a token than users with ordinary rank, as far as I know. It's easy to earn a rank, you just need to spend more time playing games.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:30:34 AM

Well, users with higher rank will earn more with a token than users with ordinary rank, as far as I know. It's easy to earn a rank, you just need to spend more time playing games.
THAT is so they will motivate their users to play games to earn more coins. It's brilliant.
BUFF_Team

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:41:07 AM

Join the revolution! Join Buff »  Grin
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIPnf0nt2Rs
BUFF_Team

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

THAT is so they will motivate their users to play games to earn more coins. It's brilliant.
You can read more about it in Buff's WP, page 26.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

Yes, I can not agree with you. This is a pretty simple scheme, but at the same time it works perfectly. Why this service did not appear earlier. I do not understand this.
BUFF_Team

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

Check out our latest blog post: BUFF is an ICO for gamers  Cheesy But what’s that?  Huh» https://medium.com/buff-game/buff-is-an-ico-for-gamers-but-whats-that-8e30ed61c9ff

S3cco

Activity: 2041
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

Bitcoin Garden: League of Legends Hits 1 Billion Views on Twitch and How Will the Crypto Space Benefit from It?
https://bitcoingarden.org/league-of-legends-hits-1-billion-views-on-twitch-and-how-will-the-crypto-space-benefit-from-it/

The Twitch channel for the League of Legends developer Riot Games just surpassed 1 billion views on Twitch to set a new record as the first channel to do so. League of Legends (LoL) has continued to grow in popularity over the years as it’s made its way into the competitive world of “eSports,” a high-level competition of gaming with incredible prize pool sizes.

But this record breaking moment for Riot Games isn’t just important for LoL and the fanbase at large—it could also benefit the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry as viewership continues to grow. One major aspect that benefits the cryptocurrency world is the increase of blockchain-related partnerships with big names in the gaming industry....

[...]

Besides basic exposure to the concept of cryptocurrencies, there are other blockchain-based projects launching that will directly affect the way gamers approach their games. BUFF is just one example of how the crypto community can capitalize on the impressive number of viewers for LoL.

BUFF is developing a platform that acts as an overlay for many of the games that players already enjoy but brings a new cryptocurrency into the equation. Likening itself to a “frequent flyer program” for gamers that rewards those who play a lot of video games, there’s a good chance the gaming community could start seeing more of their favorite streamers utilizing the network once it’s live....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:50:37 PM

Buff is getting more popular day by day. It is nice to see that the crypto community are interested in this project as much as gamers are interested. I hope they will save their popularity.
I like this project too but I haven’t anything new about it. Do you know last news about the Buff project? I haven’t been online for several days and I would like to hear any interesting information about Buff.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:55:14 PM

Buff is getting more popular day by day. It is nice to see that the crypto community are interested in this project as much as gamers are interested. I hope they will save their popularity.
I like this project too but I haven’t anything new about it. Do you know last news about the Buff project? I haven’t been online for several days and I would like to hear any interesting information about Buff.
Well, all interesting new appeared only a couple of hours ago. I read an exciting article about Buff form You, Me and BTC. This article describes advantages of the platform. I even discovered some facts about Buff that I haven’t known before.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:00:10 AM

Well, all interesting new appeared only a couple of hours ago. I read an exciting article about Buff form You, Me and BTC. This article describes advantages of the platform. I even discovered some facts about Buff that I haven’t known before.
Wow. I would like to read it. I am sure that soon the will appear many positive feedbacks from other sources too. This project deserves to be under discussion. Can you send me the link for this article, please?
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:05:22 AM

Wow. I would like to read it. I am sure that soon the will appear many positive feedbacks from other sources too. This project deserves to be under discussion. Can you send me the link for this article, please?
Yes, I am happy to help you. You are right. There have already been posted many articles on other websites. Here is the link
https://youmeandbtc.com/news/this-crypto-startup-will-pay-you-to-own-people-on-fortnite/
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:10:11 AM

Yes, I am happy to help you. You are right. There have already been posted many articles on other websites. Here is the link
https://youmeandbtc.com/news/this-crypto-startup-will-pay-you-to-own-people-on-fortnite/

You were right. This post gives so many interesting information. I read the white paper and info from the website but I guess it wasn’t enough. Can you send me other articles too? I am so intrigued.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:11:59 AM

You were right. This post gives so many interesting information. I read the white paper and info from the website but I guess it wasn’t enough. Can you send me other articles too? I am so intrigued.
You need to subscribe on their official social media accounts and you will stay tuned. Developers always post something fascinating there. Here is a review. I hope you will like it.
https://coinreviews.io/buff-game-review/
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:16:47 AM

You need to subscribe on their official social media accounts and you will stay tuned. Developers always post something fascinating there. Here is a review. I hope you will like it.

Thank you for your advice. I will do it immediately. This project really inspires me and brings inspiration to thousands of gamers. They are happy to be rewarded for their successes in cybersports. Buff can change the future.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:22:21 AM

Thank you for your advice. I will do it immediately. This project really inspires me and brings inspiration to thousands of gamers. They are happy to be rewarded for their successes in cybersports. Buff can change the future.
Time will tell but I have great expectations. As it is said in the article - BUFF is adding value for players while contributing a unique digital token to the growing crypto economy. And I agree with this approval for 100%.
BUFF_Team

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:42:04 AM

Buff's roadmap explained by Elay, Buff's CEO »
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rSr6qSRieQ
BUFF_Team

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

Check out Hackernoon’s article mentioning Buff! >>
https://hackernoon.com/maximum-efficiency-3-blockchain-startups-utilizing-our-time-4788095e07a8

Smiley   Smiley   Smiley   Smiley   Smiley

NewsBTC published an article to introduce Buff to it’s readers! >>
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/28/startup-that-allow-you-earn-crypto-while-you-game/
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

Very interesting project, and what about the mobile segment? Mobile games and applications are very popular, can you expect that they will enter this market as well?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: