Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23416 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:36:28 PM

guys, I had a question: considering that on the gaming market more than billion users on different channels and playgrounds, why do they create a similar platform? because in other games too, as far as I know, you can accumulate bonuses in order to subsequently acquire virtual goods on them.
notice that in fact, there is no global gaming loyalty platform, which
awards participants of various platforms and brands. this is exactly what the developers are striving for: to be original and to supplement their innovations with such a playground. and, notice, they did well Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:41:23 PM

guys, I had a question: considering that on the gaming market more than billion users on different channels and playgrounds, why do they create a similar platform? because in other games too, as far as I know, you can accumulate bonuses in order to subsequently acquire virtual goods on them.
awards participants of various platforms and brands. this is exactly what the developers are striving for: to be original and to supplement their innovations with such a playground. and, notice, they did well Smiley
you are right, I did not pay attention to this. it turns out that the process is as follows: the gamer joins the BUFF ecosystem through the application, then the platform tracks his game, experience and achievements, adding a little coins and over time the user accumulates enough of them and exchanges them for goods.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

you are right, I did not pay attention to this. it turns out that the process is as follows: the gamer joins the BUFF ecosystem through the application, then the platform tracks his game, experience and achievements, adding a little coins and over time the user accumulates enough of them and exchanges them for goods.
yes, it really is. in principle, I would not mind trying, judging by the description, there are games like DOTA 2, Mining Craft, Crash Royal, League of Legends and others. I think I would be able to choose one thing and try to play.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:56:22 PM

friends, I would also like to draw your attention to the fact that BUFF unites forces with the world's leading provider of software platforms for computers and mobile gaming applications. Overwolf is his main strategic partner in the gaming industry. this fact, definitely, deserves attention.
I agree. it is through this network of partnerships that buff coin owners will be able to buy virtual goods through several gaming brands and trade with other holders.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:01:15 PM

friends, I would also like to draw your attention to the fact that BUFF unites forces with the world's leading provider of software platforms for computers and mobile gaming applications. Overwolf is his main strategic partner in the gaming industry. this fact, definitely, deserves attention.
I agree. it is through this network of partnerships that buff coin owners will be able to buy virtual goods through several gaming brands and trade with other holders.
except that Overwolf is the world's leading provider, it has more than 200 applications in its free Appstore. They also manage a huge gaming community with 15 million monthly active users on mobile and desktop computers.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

Having secured the support of such a large partner and supplier as Overwolf, I am sure that BUFF platform will very soon reach the broad market, and in this it will not be equal.  Cheesy Cheesy
except for Overwolf, BUFF also cooperates with such eminent partners as Asus, NVIDIA, Intel and others. in general, the developers have done a serious job, for which they have a great respect! Smiley
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

Buff has a great development pace. I guess developers are interested to launch this platform as fast as it is possible. I know that they designed MVP and it is really great. I’ve already signed up and I am impressed.
Wow. I like this project too and I hope that their effort will be appreciated. I would like to see it. Can you send me link? Due to their desire to show all their abilities, developers have all chances to be successful I think.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:58:38 PM

Buff has a great development pace. I guess developers are interested to launch this platform as fast as it is possible. I know that they designed MVP and it is really great. I’ve already signed up and I am impressed.
Wow. I like this project too and I hope that their effort will be appreciated. I would like to see it. Can you send me link? Due to their desire to show all their abilities, developers have all chances to be successful I think.
You are right. Besides, crypto community noticed their flawless idea and ambitions. There are so many interesting articles about buff. Here is the link.
https://discordapp.com/invite/grcNKwT
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:03:48 AM

You are right. Besides, crypto community noticed their flawless idea and ambitions. There are so many interesting articles about buff. Here is the link.

It looks exciting. I guess many gamers will be excited about it as much as I am. Well, it is pretty obvious that crypto community is interested in Buff really hard. Can you also send me link for these articles? I don’t want to lose much time.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:08:54 AM

It looks exciting. I guess many gamers will be excited about it as much as I am. Well, it is pretty obvious that crypto community is interested in Buff really hard. Can you also send me link for these articles? I don’t want to lose much time.
It is a right thought. Buff opens new horizons to game industry and strengthens crypto industry. It helps to adopted many users and show them that they can use cryptocurrencies for daily use. Here are two links
https://hackernoon.com/maximum-efficiency-3-blockchain-startups-utilizing-our-time-4788095e07a8
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/28/startup-that-allow-you-earn-crypto-while-you-game/
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:14:29 AM

It is a right thought. Buff opens new horizons to game industry and strengthens crypto industry. It helps to adopted many users and show them that they can use cryptocurrencies for daily use. Here are two links
https://hackernoon.com/maximum-efficiency-3-blockchain-startups-utilizing-our-time-4788095e07a8
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/28/startup-that-allow-you-earn-crypto-while-you-game/

I have never thought about it but I think you are right. More applications we can find to cryptocurrencies, more popular they will become. Thanks to buff many gamers will understand that digital assets are really something comfortable and simple.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:19:31 AM

I have never thought about it but I think you are right. More applications we can find to cryptocurrencies, more popular they will become. Thanks to buff many gamers will understand that digital assets are really something comfortable and simple.
Besides, thanks to tokens they will be able to earn coins without any expensive hardware and materials. I guess it is an important advantage. You can do it during playing your favorite games.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:25:13 AM

Besides, thanks to tokens they will be able to earn coins without any expensive hardware and materials. I guess it is an important advantage. You can do it during playing your favorite games.
I am sure that simple gamers and cyber-sportsmen will understand how profitable and exiting could be Buff and everyone will be happy to become its user. Also, I hope that developers will collect enough funds to make this project really great.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:30:08 AM

I am sure that simple gamers and cyber-sportsmen will understand how profitable and exiting could be Buff and everyone will be happy to become its user. Also, I hope that developers will collect enough funds to make this project really great.
There is nothing to worry about. I can’t predict anything but gut tells that everything will as it is planned and even better. I guess we just need to give some time to developers.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:35:24 AM

There is nothing to worry about. I can’t predict anything but gut tells that everything will as it is planned and even better. I guess we just need to give some time to developers.
I completely agree with your proposal. Buff deserves to be waited because results will be much better than we could imagine. They won’t have any competitors on the market. I am convinced about it so much.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:46:38 AM

This project offers a new approach to the game industry. It is a great way to improve games and make them more user-targeted. Any loyalty campaign could bring these benefits but BUFF offers even more.
When you have different instruments to improve your business you are a really successful businessmen. I really think that Buff offers a simple way to popularize your game and find new gamers. That’s why I am absolutely sure about their financial attractiveness.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:51:25 AM

This project offers a new approach to the game industry. It is a great way to improve games and make them more user-targeted. Any loyalty campaign could bring these benefits but BUFF offers even more.
When you have different instruments to improve your business you are a really successful businessmen. I really think that Buff offers a simple way to popularize your game and find new gamers. That’s why I am absolutely sure about their financial attractiveness.
It is true. Developers already have found successful and respected partners that will help them to achieve their goals. Overwolf could change BUFF’s development and bring more profits.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:56:24 AM

It is true. Developers already have found successful and respected partners that will help them to achieve their goals. Overwolf could change BUFF’s development and bring more profits.
Yep. It looks pretty logic. I will stay tuned because I want to know any possible detail about this project. Buff inspires me because I know how much this industry needs some changes.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:01:35 AM

Yep. It looks pretty logic. I will stay tuned because I want to know any possible detail about this project. Buff inspires me because I know how much this industry needs some changes.
I guess it is a correct decision. I hope you subscribed on all of their social media accounts. There developers post most important and exiting news about the project and everything related to it. I wish you good luck.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:10:20 PM

I completely agree with the commentator above. This platform can be considered an innovative invention of a gamer ecosystem in which coins are allocated depending on the success in the game of a particular user.
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the reward comes regardless of their success, achievements and time spent in games, and also, that for me, probably, the most important thing is irrespective of their hardware capabilities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: