Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23416 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:44:29 PM

Buff’s devs designed a wonderful and exciting platform. I am so glad to see that they have a fast pace of development and great results on the market. I’ve already seen their MVP and it is really something special.
I can agree with you. Project brings a perfect way to make gamer’s life easier and more interesting. I guess it is time to unite different games and open new opportunities to development.
Nice thought. I am sure that many game developers will be interested to be added on this platform. Besides, buff already have Overwolf in partners and it is awesome. It will bring millions of users.
I know about it. But know I have question connected to adding to the platform. I can’t find any information about that and I hope that you can help me. How game publishers will be able to be added to buff? I want to know about any conditions.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:49:46 PM

Buff’s devs designed a wonderful and exciting platform. I am so glad to see that they have a fast pace of development and great results on the market. I’ve already seen their MVP and it is really something special.
I can agree with you. Project brings a perfect way to make gamer’s life easier and more interesting. I guess it is time to unite different games and open new opportunities to development.
Nice thought. I am sure that many game developers will be interested to be added on this platform. Besides, buff already have Overwolf in partners and it is awesome. It will bring millions of users.
I know about it. But know I have question connected to adding to the platform. I can’t find any information about that and I hope that you can help me. How game publishers will be able to be added to buff? I want to know about any conditions.
I guess it isn’t very hard. They just need to submit a request for the creation of a game data oracle that is actually used to achieve consensus between the Buff blockchain and the game. More games will be united more opportunities will appear for everyone.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:11:36 AM

There is a great hype around this project. Game community is excited about Buff so much and the reason is pretty obvious. It is the first platform that offers earning while you play in our preferred games.
I don’t know if it the first platform with this idea but it is the best one for me. Of course, gamers will be excited. Real fans of games know how it is hard to earn something in this industry. I mean mostly they spend money on equipment and updates.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:16:34 AM

There is a great hype around this project. Game community is excited about Buff so much and the reason is pretty obvious. It is the first platform that offers earning while you play in our preferred games.
I don’t know if it the first platform with this idea but it is the best one for me. Of course, gamers will be excited. Real fans of games know how it is hard to earn something in this industry. I mean mostly they spend money on equipment and updates.
I understand what you want to say. I guess it is the main reason why there are so many articles about Buff posted on different websites that are connected to cryptocurrencies and game industry also. I think it is only a start for Buff.
kk777

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:25:12 AM

I understand what you want to say. I guess it is the main reason why there are so many articles about Buff posted on different websites that are connected to cryptocurrencies and game industry also. I think it is only a start for Buff.
I am sure about it too. Can you send me a couple of links? I will be happy to read these articles. Maybe, I will find something interesting for me because I want to tell my friends about this project.
bitokman

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:30:39 AM

I am sure about it too. Can you send me a couple of links? I will be happy to read these articles. Maybe, I will find something interesting for me because I want to tell my friends about this project.
You need to be really informed about this project I guess. Here you are. I chose the most interesting articles for you.
https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/already-csgo-fan-now-earn-crypto-playing-it
https://bitscreener.com/news/crypto-is-now-disrupting-the-gaming-industry
kk777

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:36:14 AM

You need to be really informed about this project I guess. Here you are. I chose the most interesting articles for you.

Wow. Thank you for helping me. I like the last one. Now I know how buff could change even the esport. Now every player with any skills could be able to monetize their success. It is something incredible I think.
bitokman

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:42:18 AM

Wow. Thank you for helping me. I like the last one. Now I know how buff could change even the esport. Now every player with any skills could be able to monetize their success. It is something incredible I think.
It was a pleasure for me. Besides, it is so nice to see that buff find new admirers every day. I hope they will launch their bounty campaign and it will happen much faster. I hope your friend appreciate this project.
kk777

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:47:32 AM

It was a pleasure for me. Besides, it is so nice to see that buff find new admirers every day. I hope they will launch their bounty campaign and it will happen much faster. I hope your friend appreciate this project.
I am convinced that they will like it. They are real gamers and they will obviously like that Buff has Overwolf as a partner. They play a lot of stuff that is based on this platform.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:58:09 AM

Every day I get more convinced that blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies can conquer any possible industry. It is amazing. I am happy that now it is involved into the game industry.
You are right. Cryptocurrencies will be able to replace real money because it is much easier to use it un many cases. Besides, gamers will be able to use digital assets and that’s way more easier than using fiat.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:03:50 AM

Every day I get more convinced that blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies can conquer any possible industry. It is amazing. I am happy that now it is involved into the game industry.
You are right. Cryptocurrencies will be able to replace real money because it is much easier to use it un many cases. Besides, gamers will be able to use digital assets and that’s way more easier than using fiat.
It is true. I think that time for changes has come and we need to accept them. This so-called collaboration with crypto technologies could change the entire game industry. Blockchain brings a new level of disruptive energy to the various facets of the gaming economy.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:09:03 AM

It is true. I think that time for changes has come and we need to accept them. This so-called collaboration with crypto technologies could change the entire game industry. Blockchain brings a new level of disruptive energy to the various facets of the gaming economy.
Nice thought. I have never thought about it in this direction. Well, buff’s developers chose a right way to develop a project. I hope they will find enough investors to realize all of their ideas.
amanai

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:15:29 AM

Nice thought. I have never thought about it in this direction. Well, buff’s developers chose a right way to develop a project. I hope they will find enough investors to realize all of their ideas.
I am convinced in their success. I hope that they will find as more partners as it will be possible because there so many games left without any loyalty campaigns. I will wait for it very much.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:20:17 AM

I am convinced in their success. I hope that they will find as more partners as it will be possible because there so many games left without any loyalty campaigns. I will wait for it very much.
Me too, but I know that the most popular games are already added to the platform. I mean games like minecraft, cs, world of tanks, overwatch. Most of these games I play daily like other millions of gamers. For the beginning it is enough.
amanai

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:25:21 AM

Me too, but I know that the most popular games are already added to the platform. I mean games like minecraft, cs, world of tanks, overwatch. Most of these games I play daily like other millions of gamers. For the beginning it is enough.
Yes, their result is excellent. I don’t think than other ico could have such powerful partners like Buff. Time will show how professional these guys are and how successful will be their product.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:30:38 AM

Hey, everyone. I read previous post and guys don’t know anything about the bounty. Is it true? Isn’t bounty still haven’t started? I will be happy to participate in.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:35:22 AM

Hey, everyone. I read previous post and guys don’t know anything about the bounty. Is it true? Isn’t bounty still haven’t started? I will be happy to participate in.
Well, I don’t know why they don’t know anything about the bounty, but it is live. You can become a participant and help this project become more popular. It will be really interesting for you I guess. 
peetah

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:40:51 AM

Well, I don’t know why they don’t know anything about the bounty, but it is live. You can become a participant and help this project become more popular. It will be really interesting for you I guess. 
Are you sure? Developers really created something out of the box. I saw their team there are so many interesting people there. Also, advisors are awesome too. Can you send me the link for the bounty thread, please?
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:45:31 AM

Are you sure? Developers really created something out of the box. I saw their team there are so many interesting people there. Also, advisors are awesome too. Can you send me the link for the bounty thread, please?
Yes, I can. Here is the link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3382991
I know that there are many advisors from companies that designed really successful games like Blizzard for example.
peetah

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:50:24 AM

Yes, I can. Here is the link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3382991
I know that there are many advisors from companies that designed really successful games like Blizzard for example.

Mr. Hack was working at Blizzard and Vivendi games for a couple of years. I am sure that he will share his priceless experience with Buff’s team. This collaboration is very useful and effective I guess. Other advisors have serious skills too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: