Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23416 times)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:55:24 AM

Hey, everyone. I read previous post and guys don’t know anything about the bounty. Is it true? Isn’t bounty still haven’t started? I will be happy to participate in.
Well, I don’t know why they don’t know anything about the bounty, but it is live. You can become a participant and help this project become more popular. It will be really interesting for you I guess. 
Are you sure? Developers really created something out of the box. I saw their team there are so many interesting people there. Also, advisors are awesome too. Can you send me the link for the bounty thread, please?
Yes, I can. Here is the link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3382991
I know that there are many advisors from companies that designed really successful games like Blizzard for example.

Mr. Hack was working at Blizzard and Vivendi games for a couple of years. I am sure that he will share his priceless experience with Buff’s team. This collaboration is very useful and effective I guess. Other advisors have serious skills too.
Even if the project has a strong and experienced team, it still needs support from community. A strong community is a 30% from the project’s success. That’s why I hope there will be many bounty participants.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:00:30 AM

Hey, everyone. I read previous post and guys don’t know anything about the bounty. Is it true? Isn’t bounty still haven’t started? I will be happy to participate in.
Well, I don’t know why they don’t know anything about the bounty, but it is live. You can become a participant and help this project become more popular. It will be really interesting for you I guess. 
Are you sure? Developers really created something out of the box. I saw their team there are so many interesting people there. Also, advisors are awesome too. Can you send me the link for the bounty thread, please?
Yes, I can. Here is the link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3382991
I know that there are many advisors from companies that designed really successful games like Blizzard for example.

Mr. Hack was working at Blizzard and Vivendi games for a couple of years. I am sure that he will share his priceless experience with Buff’s team. This collaboration is very useful and effective I guess. Other advisors have serious skills too.
Even if the project has a strong and experienced team, it still needs support from community. A strong community is a 30% from the project’s success. That’s why I hope there will be many bounty participants.
Don’t worry about it. I will do all possible to help Buff grow its community. I agree that it is important. This project deserves to be talked about.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:05:20 AM

Everyone says that this project is so great. I don’t want to say that it isn’t great, but I have many questions about it. I can’t understand how players will get rewards. I mean what exactly successes will be rewarded?
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:10:29 AM

Everyone says that this project is so great. I don’t want to say that it isn’t great, but I have many questions about it. I can’t understand how players will get rewards. I mean what exactly successes will be rewarded?
I guess it will be a certain list for every game. Have you ever played games? It is easy to understand. Look, gamer will just sing up to the and Buff will track all his/her successes and send to their wallets coins.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:15:20 AM

I guess it will be a certain list for every game. Have you ever played games? It is easy to understand. Look, gamer will just sing up to the and Buff will track all his/her successes and send to their wallets coins.
Ok. So, what will be next? I mean what they will be able to do with these coins? Is it will be possible to exchange coins in fiat or they are only for internal use?
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:20:30 AM

Ok. So, what will be next? I mean what they will be able to do with these coins? Is it will be possible to exchange coins in fiat or they are only for internal use?
Actually, you aren’t constrained. You are able to do with earned coins whatever you want to do. You can buy something in the game or collect them or change them or send them to another gamer. I guess it is really cool.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:25:17 AM

Actually, you aren’t constrained. You are able to do with earned coins whatever you want to do. You can buy something in the game or collect them or change them or send them to another gamer. I guess it is really cool.
Well, it is nice that there are many opportunities. Developers made a great job. Do you really think that this platform will find its own place on the market? I am just pretty far from game and this stuff is little unclear for me.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:30:11 AM

Well, it is nice that there are many opportunities. Developers made a great job. Do you really think that this platform will find its own place on the market? I am just pretty far from game and this stuff is little unclear for me.
It ok. This project could be interesting for gamers that don’t have any special skills. You just connect with the platform and earn coin. Yep, I am sure about Buff. It has everything to be in a great demand on the current market.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:35:13 AM

It ok. This project could be interesting for gamers that don’t have any special skills. You just connect with the platform and earn coin. Yep, I am sure about Buff. It has everything to be in a great demand on the current market.
It is nice that you are so sure. I have the last question. Can you tell me about their plans? I mean actually about the soft and the hard caps. I want to know how ambitious buff’s devs are.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:40:34 AM

It is nice that you are so sure. I have the last question. Can you tell me about their plans? I mean actually about the soft and the hard caps. I want to know how ambitious buff’s devs are.
I think that team correctly evaluates their forces. They will be able to raise these funds. The ICO soft cap is set at $10M and the hard cap at $30M.
BUFF_Team

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

CS:GO fans, this one is for you »

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/already-csgo-fan-now-earn-crypto-playing-it/
peetah

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:33:35 PM

guys, this platform is a great way for gamers to combine business with pleasure - to play and get pleasant rewards for it!
and also pay attention to the pleasant phrases that you can hear with this platform: continue to play in DOTA 2, do something productive, for example, play in CS GO and the like. it looks like a sweet and motivating slogan, a kind of push for participation in the platform!
peetah

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

platform is just great! developers have solved the serious problem of lack of a global gaming platform of loyalty, allowing you to receive rewards, without being distracted from the game.
also these coins can be accumulated. The blockchain helps to correlate the achievements in the game with the reward mechanism. you correctly noticed about getting them without any distraction from the game. this is really true: BUFF allows you to accumulate coins in the background.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

platform is just great! developers have solved the serious problem of lack of a global gaming platform of loyalty, allowing you to receive rewards, without being distracted from the game.
also these coins can be accumulated. The blockchain helps to correlate the achievements in the game with the reward mechanism. you correctly noticed about getting them without any distraction from the game. this is really true: BUFF allows you to accumulate coins in the background.
this is the right part, contributing to the motivation of gamers to play more. Also this is a new marketing approach for game makers - interaction for a long time.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:58:33 PM

guys, there are excellent advantages: firstly, the interaction of P2P, and secondly, the opportunity to exchange BUFF-coins for in-game products. further - this is the status of the platform. she is recognizable because she has a serious partner, Overwolf, who in turn cooperates with such well-known organizations as Intel, NVIDIA, Asus and others.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:13:43 PM

By the way, trade with other coin holders and interaction with gaming brands is carried out through a network of partnerships, which provides the leading provider of platform for gamers Overwolf. Cooperation with BUFF is a big step in the gaming industry.
I agree with you. I heard that Overwolf has more than 200 applications in the free App Store, as well as managing a large community of 15 million active users using mobile and desktop computers.
peetah

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:18:33 PM

By the way, trade with other coin holders and interaction with gaming brands is carried out through a network of partnerships, which provides the leading provider of platform for gamers Overwolf. Cooperation with BUFF is a big step in the gaming industry.
I agree with you. I heard that Overwolf has more than 200 applications in the free App Store, as well as managing a large community of 15 million active users using mobile and desktop computers.
while the software was developed by no less well-known organizations: Cloud9, Mobalytics and Logitech G, which proves the honest reputation of the BUFF platform and the fact that its developers can be trusted.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:28:35 PM

Because the partnership implies the full integration of Overwolf into the BUFF platform, the BUFF coin holders can exchange them for Wolfcoins coins, which can also be used for purchases in known games. The cooperation with Overwolf involves valuable commercial and marketing support.
there are a lot of games here. this is DOTA 2, and Mine Craft, and League of Legends, and CS GO ... I think these games are presented based on their statistics and player preferences. it is quite possible that a preliminary study was conducted on the selection of famous games.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:39:34 PM

guys, pay attention to the fact that unlike other similar ecosystems, let's say, the old generation BUFF platform adheres to such a policy that gamers independently generate their rewards using the same time that they would conduct, mining crypto currency in background.
now I understand the meaning of the advantage of lack of investment in expensive equipment Smiley well, I would be glad to participate in this platform, having experienced the delights of gamers! developers have tried to glory!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:42:54 AM

It is nice to see that team members visit different interesting crypto and game events. I really believe that they will create a strong ecosystem with many admirers. Buff has everything that could make it great.
You are completely right. Also, I am sure that they have great plans for this project. Maybe, it isn’t unique but it has more advantages than any other similar platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: