Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23416 times)
BUFF_Team

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

This is a great platform for gamers. Players will make money playing their favorite games. The BUFF money is used to purchase items. At the same time, using the BUF wallet can also convert BUF money into other electronic currencies. This will attract a lot of participants in the platform. Which games will be rewarded with BUFF money?

Thanks for your comment muzkle. We've already connected to DotA 2 and LOL. And more games will make it's way to the platform soon!
BUFF_Team

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

The business of video games: How much is being spent and why »
https://pxlme.me/50LZZ4gR
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:20:38 AM

This is a great platform for gamers. Players will make money playing their favorite games. The BUFF money is used to purchase items. At the same time, using the BUF wallet can also convert BUF money into other electronic currencies. This will attract a lot of participants in the platform. Which games will be rewarded with BUFF money?

Thanks for your comment muzkle. We've already connected to DotA 2 and LOL. And more games will make it's way to the platform soon!
Great,I love playing LOL. It's one of the best games in competitive games. It's nice to see BUFF start supporting it.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

Great,I love playing LOL. It's one of the best games in competitive games. It's nice to see BUFF start supporting it.

Anyway, when u play something its equal to burning time as if u were just idling. Without being involved in any kind of commercial activity what revenue can u expect? I see this as a senseless lounging around, the same as when u land ur ass on a cold ground and stare in the open space in front of ur eyeballs. If u lose time for nothing then dont reckon to be paid.

Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:51:36 PM

The business of video games: How much is being spent and why

Community BUFF

People think of video games first-and-foremost as a mode of entertainment, but it’s also a business, and a lucrative one at that. According to the 2017 Entertainment Software Association report on the video gaming industry, gaming content sales in the United States alone hit $24.5 billion.

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:19:38 PM

I think this is a great platform for gamers.

the gaming industry has always been popular, so I think it will continue to evolve. so one should not miss the opportunity to follow the development of such projects as this.

Games are a rising trend from year to year. New games will always appear and also the next game version. There the interest of people will be challenged and want to immediately play the game. Especially if there is loyalty that will be given by Buff.
BUFF_Team

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

Did you know that playing video games is good for you? Just look at the research… »

https://pxlme.me/ei8ZwaSR
BUFF_Team

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

Dear community!

First, we wanted to say thank you 🙏🏻
Thank you for being a part of our awesome community, for advocating on behalf of us across all social platforms and offline and for supporting the project in any way you can.

We are not your standard ICO, we have been working for almost a year on this project, and our goal is to create a change- to gaming, and to crypto.

The ICO fundraising is part of our journey, but it’s only a mean to an end, which is to meet our vision objectives. Our community is our top priority, and all the actions we take are with the consideration of our community. We have been super busy on completing the ICO while in parallel developing our product and community. We will keep doing so, as long as it takes.

We will schedule the ICO dates based on an analysis of our progress and the market as to find the best timing to complete it, so please hold on tight, we have you always on our mind, we will keep you updated on every step we take, stay together on our journey it will be huge!

And of course, our bounty program will keep running until the ICO- we want our community members to be able to help us, and get rewarded along the way. This is crucial for our success, and we truly thank you for your help.

Good luck!
The BUFF team.
BUFF_Team

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:30:42 AM

The best 4 teams of the regular season compete for the European crown to get a direct ticket to the World Championships in Korea live in front of thousands people on site and millions via streaming
https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikestubbs/2018/05/31/riot-games-takes-european-league-of-legends-summer-finals-to-madrid/

The EU LCS Finals are happening in Madrid this weekend. Whether you’re tuning in from home, a viewing party or live at the event, here’s everything you need to know! League of Legends LOL Esports
 https://eu.lolesports.com/en/articles/eu-lcs-finals-summer-2018-primer
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:46:05 AM

The more it grows, that's what I see on BUFF. the team is very communicative with its users, and the most fun on this platform is that a game player will get rewards.
BUFF_Team

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

Elay, our CEO was interviewed for 'TomkuLive' at the VIP Human chain meetup!
Check out the interview in these links!

Part 1>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1JeTWB5mVY

Part 2 >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87AfKl2MIm0

#Blockchain #Meetup #Gaming #Buff
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:13:09 AM

I think this is a great platform for gamers.

the gaming industry has always been popular, so I think it will continue to evolve. so one should not miss the opportunity to follow the development of such projects as this.
attention to the gaming sector is always a lot, almost the age segment likes the game. Buff took the opportunity, I think by creating a great plan and giving the team a good performance, I am sure that various age segments can be achieved.
BUFF_Team

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:51:21 AM

How will technology change the future of the gaming industry? » Read all about it!
BUFF_Team

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:33:54 AM

What exactly are social games and what makes them different? »
https://pxlme.me/OfACZUoK
BUFF_Team

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

Do you want the app to come out already too?? Read all about our Product Update! »
BUFF_Team

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

Here are 3 things we think entrepreneurs can learn from video games!
Read more by clicking me!
BUFF_Team

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:02:45 AM

PC Gaming OR Consoles?!

Here's why PC gaming beats Consoles » Tell me why!
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:21:16 AM

I have question. Will you tokenize only online games? or singleplayer games too? If so, what games for one player do you plan to support? How will they be tokenized?
BUFF_Team

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:27:20 PM

To read about 5 of the weirdest PC games of all time
Shocked
Click here!
BUFF_Team

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

🌟We are very excited to be part of the DELTA Summit 2018 in Malta (3rd-5th October)! The summit aims to generate and promote a global cryptocurrency discussion and future highlight the government's efforts to establish Malta as a pioneering and blockchain embracing country.

We would love to meet you there, So feel free to contact us via telegram:
@MichaelAvni

For more information: https://delta-summit.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: