Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:39:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop problems  (Read 20960 times)
nikitin-sasha

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

Too much fraud and too small payments.
Do not waste time on the airdrop. It is better to spend time with advantage
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:02:04 PM

I do not have enough time to explore the investments that abound within the crypto space so it makes very little sense for me to spend so much time on airdrops that are worthless or pay me 5 $ or even less sometimes
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:07:50 PM

I think to follow the Airdrop must go through a very good consideration because we all know that there are so many airdrop tokens that do not have value if they do not have a clear concept, we should follow the airdrop program provided by exchangers or tokens that already have value like hardfork on a coin because with airdrop programs like that we are not required to do work but only need to buy these tokens so that we get additional airdrop for tokens that is a decent airdrop program in my opinion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
HeliumChain

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

There was money to be made with airdrops last year during the Bull Run but at the moment it is not so easy anymore. A lot of airdrops you sign up for will never actually send you anything they are just there to collect personal information. You'll sign up for something and give up your details. The 'airdrop' now knows that you are into crypto and they can single you out by sending you personalized phishing emails or by launching a more sophisticated social engineering attack.

So if you sign up for any airdrop NEVER use your private email or usual password. Better use a plugin like Burner Emails (google it I'm a newb and can't post links).
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

Too much fraud and too small payments.
Do not waste time on the airdrop. It is better to spend time with advantage

Do they are not all airdrop are wasting time because basically great airdrop programs are silent due to referral form and community basis of participanting. While some airdrops in a thread are what we call us a shit programs.
delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

The major problem with airdrops is that so many of them now are fake. so many projects wants you to deposit quite an amount of ETH before you can participate in their airdrops while others might be using it to build up their social media platforms. Another problem is that airdrop gives a little amount of tokens
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

I agree with you. my friends and i have followed a lot of bounty airdrops but until now i have not received the gift of airdrops
yes it is very clear that almost everyone has felt something like this. even some have made the topic that "99% airdrops scam" I have experienced it. very many airdrops that I followed but until now I have never received anything from the airdrops program
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

Airdrop take a long time. So I refused to fill out the form. There are many other kinds of rewards that do not take much time.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
lilysbee

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

the problem with airdrop is that most of them are fake and scam, some of those scammers issue out phishing links to hack peoples wallet. some issue out fake forms to steal peoples data and send spam messages to emails. but in all these there are still a few real airdrops.  one just need to be watchful and not fill every form in the name of Airdrop.
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

I also think that there is no profit in airdrops , most of the airdrops are scam and rest of the airdrops are not paying enough. So i stop joining airdrops there is no profit in joining airdrops.

indeed there are so many airdrops which are scams, the results of the airdrop are also very low, it's hard to find a good airdrop, I'm also not interested in joining airdrops, with so many airdrops that are scam that makes an airdrop no longer popular, I think more profitable to join a bounty campaign
I think joining the airdrops project is a waste of time, with very little results and even no value at all. maybe trading will be better, because the results are clear if we buy at a cheap price, and we only need o wait for the right time to sell

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

On the basis of the reasons that you explained it was true, and airdrops are experiencing a decline in terms of enthusiasm. The airdrops program is increasingly losing its enthusiasts, the article is that many of those who feel disadvantaged by following the airdrops, they feel sorry because the time is only wasted in vain without making decent money. At this time they switched to another program and did not care about airdrops anymore.
adding715

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:49:00 AM

Well thats true but there will be always i time that a quality airdrop will come so keep trying but never participate with airdrops and bounties that has KYC for security purposes
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

I don't like airdrop. I have participated in many. even forgot how many,and not once I did not come. I think it's a meaningless thing. Maybe I was just unlucky! But I don't plan on going there any further!
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:52:41 AM

That's one of the reasons I stopped participating in airdrops. In addition, they bring less and less income.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

In airdrops there are so many scams that airdrops so others do not notice this, especially if it's not from the forums because of the many scams that airdrops and I think there are fewer airdrops that are legit and more scams here so double careful so you will not fall prey to scams that airdrops and others and who are still robbed because other airdrops are required by the privite key that they should not be given.

Pixstxbtm

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:54:32 AM

This is not a problem that has only happened recently. This kind of problem has always existed. More than 80% of the airdrops are false, they will not give us any reward!
vitek146

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:57:32 AM

I worries about my airdrop where i can part(more that 300!) some tokens i recieve,hour ago recieve NDX 50k tokens but 1eth=5mln)in other not news minimum 30% is absolutely scam team and admins leave the telegram group and only spammers write their messeges.With some airdrop i laughed:silent motary 10k airdrop worth- 0.43$ Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

Airdrops problems this days is they don't pay ,most of them ,I'd say 99% of airdrops don't pay ,I took part in many airdrops like 20 different airdrops and only 2 out of 20 played .Airdrops are not encouraging and I've give up on them.

thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:05:44 AM

I agree with you about most projects airdrop is false, does not mean the same for all. According to my programs sideline work only for for me in addition to focusing on the bounty. in this case many thanks to you for this warning before me so the next victim.
Olaoye20

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

AirDrop has a few settings that control if others can see your iOS or Mac device. These settings can block devices from appearing, or only allow some individuals to be able to see you.That's one of the reasons I stopped participating in airdrops. In addition, they bring less and less income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: