Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:00:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop problems  (Read 20960 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:38:21 AM

Golden times for airdrops are behind us.
In the past we had airdrops where they airdropped the majority of the coins and nowadays for airdrops only getting some coins worth of few cents.
It is no sense to sell them on exchanges, as the transaction fee is higher than it`s value.
It is better to hold them and forget about them and one day maybe they will be valuable.

You describe exactly about my WSPU2 token.
It is why I have "invented" the WSPU2pts.

So you can manage it inside my site and in a decentralized way on ETH wallet.

And my system works perfectly without gas fees.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.

I don't believe in crypto Airdrop with the brand new it's the worst thing today. The best ever Airdrop is last years. I got almost $3K in total.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

That is true,majority of those ICOs seems like fake ones and it is absolutely bullshit in terms of participation . If you really want to earn on airdrops,then sort out projects properly
true, that most air drops are fraudulent, and I also often follow airdrops but do not produce, of the 10 drops of air that I follow, only 3 are actually produced. and now I am picky to follow airdrop.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

Even though I am joining airdrops, I just put in myself that this is additional coin to the one I am doing bounties with. Most airdrops today are scams and if not are worthless coins. Gone are the golden days of airdrops that can give you good money.
Patmille

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

to minimize your wasted time from fake airdrop make it a habit to choose only an airdrop that has a bitcointalk thread. most of airdrop today especially those that are sent through emails and posted on telegram group wanted only to get your personal details, so be careful. there is still an airdrop that is worth applying for and besides it is free you got nothing to loose.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

Yes, I agree - now airdrops has many dangerous problems. Now there are a lot of scammers among them. Payments in recent years are becoming really low, and requirements are increasing significantly. Therefore, I now prefer to participate in bounty, refused to work with airdrops.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

thanks.
I already stop participating in Airdrops in almost 3 months now. Because all my Airdrop tokens are useless and can't even sell it and just a waste of my time. I would rather concentrate my time doing social media and signature campaigns, because it's quite profitable compared to Airdrops.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

Airdrops are screwing up the cryptocurrency market, There is no such thing as free money. Turns out airdrops, It is nothing more than giving out for free, a digital token that has no present value, but might have value in the future.
missJone
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

I participated in the airdrop for 2 months and to me came tokens that are not possible to sell or they cost a few cents! Therefore, I came to the conclusion that all this activity was a waste of time.

TeraWATT
——  Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology  ——
Whitepaper ●  Telegram  —  Twitter  —  Facebook  ● Announce
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:14:28 PM

I don't participate in airdrop companies because I don't see the point in them. Most ICOS are scams and so airdrop is generally meaningless from the point of view of bounty hunters. It is better to participate in bounty companies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
btcmmo847

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

The fact is that at present, almost all pennies are scams. I did not participate in an aridrop campaign six months ago.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

I stopped joining airdrops when I was hacked, though they didn't take much from me, I join many airdrop, they sent a link for me to claim the tokens, when I click the lick, it took me to a fake MEW and ask for my private keys, I put my private key and it re-directed me to the real MEW site, I was lucky the MEW i used is only for airdrop, so they made away with my airdrop tokens with was worth nothing. I have stopped joining airdrops and I have learned my lesson through the incident

delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:27:47 PM

airdrops will always have one problem which is giving out a small portion of tokens to the cryptocurency community. checking this, we would all notice that most of the airdrop tokens are worthless in the exchange
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

Airdrops are fake baceuse most of them are completely useless. Wise manager will never approve airdrod, unless it would have huge impact. In other cases, you just throw money to several people, while others watch it on live stream.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

hy all

thanks.

As for me, airdrops have much more negative impact, because of low ammount of winners. People, who took part in it and lost become crazy, they start to make negative feedback without a reason, so I hope that airdrops will be eleminated.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:40:34 AM

hy all

thanks.
I do not think Airdrops worth participation. The most of them are scams, so you will not get any reward for your work. Even if you get the tokens for an Airdrop, it is likely to cost less than 1$.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:53:46 AM

I think airdroppers are just wasting their times. Gone are the days when airdrop is profitable, promoting airdrop campaigns today is a big waste of time and data, bounty is better and more than airdrop.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:55:34 AM

I think airdroppers are just wasting their times. Gone are the days when airdrop is profitable, promoting airdrop campaigns today is a big waste of time and data, bounty is better and more than airdrop.
between the airdrop and the bounty is different and the work is easier to airdrop and indeed for now the results of the bounty are bigger than the airdrop that currently exists
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

hy all

thanks.

Bounty campaigns and aidrops have one common issue: their participans sell tokens right after listing on exchanges. In most cases, marketing impact does not cover the expenses, so teams should be extremely carefull.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

hy all

thanks.
I myself haven't participated in airdrop for a long time. I used to join Airdrop for a long time and they paid for it but had to wait until a month before entering, there were also more than a month just entered the token. because the price is small and the work system is also complicated and takes a lot of time, finally I left the airdrop and focused more on the bounty and trade campaigns.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: