Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop problems  (Read 20960 times)
ra_pl

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:41:15 PM

Airdrop is not profitable anymore. The problem with airdrops are with the scam projects, shitcoins. I think a lot of participants stopped a while ago. People just decided to move over to bounty, even bounties are not that profitable but not as airdrops

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:16:22 PM

I am with the fact that airdrop lost their profitability. Now it is very difficult to find airdrop that will cost more than $ 100. I think that this is related to the market situation. I would like this to change.
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:18:03 PM

Most airdrop do not send coins. This situation began during the fall of the cryptocurrency market. At the moment, I almost do not participate in airdrop. I do not see the point because it takes time and does not give profit.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:23:44 PM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.

Only airdrop? today even a signature or other bounty for many project are fake or worth nothing , you should be very carefull. So many project list the bounty with nominal bounty on their value , when it the first exchange the price is much less!
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:28:32 PM

Basically, when we decide to participate in an airdrop then we are required to fill out forms with various personal data. The mistake that many people make is to participate and fill out the form with the accounts we use every day. Whereas, we can outsmart this by creating a special account to participate like this airdrop so that our data or personal accounts cannot be cracked by irresponsible parties who commit fraud on behalf of various airdrops.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:41:26 PM

Many problems on airdrops, many scams, many not paid, many airdrops have no value in exchange. If you want participata on some airdrop  i think you can try to participate on exchange airdrop like Yobit and Blockchanin.

many airdrop participants on Blockchain didn't receive any reward so taking part in such events have no sense.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 08:56:54 AM

Many problems on airdrops, many scams, many not paid, many airdrops have no value in exchange. If you want participata on some airdrop  i think you can try to participate on exchange airdrop like Yobit and Blockchanin.

many airdrop participants on Blockchain didn't receive any reward so taking part in such events have no sense.

I'm the living proof that many does not mean all...
This topic is a general non sens...and is more unhelpfull that helpful.

If you say many food is dangerous ...will you stop to eat?
No...

My airdrop faucet has zero problem and users can see it directly...You can directly sell your tokens or coins on the faucet if you do not belive in a price up...
But people are so...they prefer spending time on unsure airdrops...promising many dollars for doing not much...
keep up dreaming...
My airdrop system is not a dream...my system is reality...I can not do more...I offer...you trade...
If you prefer problems with other airdrops...it is not my problem...it is yours...Smiley

At least I help people talking about a problemless airdrop.
It is to good to be true...but unfortunately for my detractors it is so...good

Have fun...

Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:02:28 AM

I used to actively try to participate in airdrop. But I will tell you that in half of the projects I did not receive anything at all, and in the second half of the projects I received tokens that cost nothing at all and do not bargain anywhere. I became disillusioned with airdropes and stopped participating in them.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:18:03 AM

Unfortunately, in the modern airdrops market there really are many problems and risks that must be taken into account. The main problems of this market today are low remuneration and high risks of fraud. Therefore, the choice of airdrops now need to be treated especially carefully.
toleomasd

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:23:17 AM

For some time I was also interested in the subject of airdrop and even participated a couple of times. But the main disadvantage of such shares, the user receives a minimum of tokens, which he then most often cannot sell for a long time. This devalues tokens.
darnekleo

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:35:13 AM

For some time I was also interested in the subject of airdrop and even participated a couple of times. But the main disadvantage of such shares, the user receives a minimum of tokens, which he then most often cannot sell for a long time. This devalues tokens.
Free tokens always attract hunters. This gives an increase in the awareness of the project, however, I would not consider airdrop as the best way to promote ICO. Many users come, but the project has no value for them, they are only looking for a way to get tokens for free and then sell them
ralosted

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:38:22 AM

I agree with you, that's why I prefer not airdrop, but platforms that attract users to create content, such as a taklimakan platform. I can share my thoughts with the community, participate in the discussion, and at the same time accumulate tokens. Create valuable content - it is bold and correct
toleomasd

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:48:41 AM

I agree with you, that's why I prefer not airdrop, but platforms that attract users to create content, such as a taklimakan platform. I can share my thoughts with the community, participate in the discussion, and at the same time accumulate tokens. Create valuable content - it is bold and correct

Encouraging users who create content is another good way to find interested them. But when it comes to advertising an ico project that does not yet have a ready platform, airdrop is a very good tool.
darnekleo

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:52:38 AM

Participation in airdrop is then beneficial if you want to further support the platform and use their services. I have already joined several projects and airdrop bonuses are like a cherry on a cake, an additional gift from the platform
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 12:52:19 PM

As people generally participate in airdrop. They pay a penny. The number of tokens for airdrop is small. It is better to do bounty there at least you can earn.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:31:18 AM

In the face of airdropped altcoins, you must be cautious to make the right choice. The project party will issue tokens to you just to attract your attention and will not make you profitable at all. There are few airdrop tokens that can really make investors profit.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 08:43:56 AM

In the face of airdropped altcoins, you must be cautious to make the right choice. The project party will issue tokens to you just to attract your attention and will not make you profitable at all. There are few airdrop tokens that can really make investors profit.

Profit does not fall from the sky.
My WSPU2 token is earned for free or traded by the WSPU2pts holders.
The project is not just attraction...

Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 01:16:40 PM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.
To get good rewards from airdrops you have to make sure they are real by going through right sources and refer people to raise your reward up, normally airdrop rewards are from 3$ to 15$ so referring people will surely makes your reward grow big, use airdropalert or airdropbob, they can be trusted

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  

Jump to: