Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop problems  (Read 20960 times)
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:48:16 PM

At the moment I have a friend doing a friend airdrop , and says for six months did not come to anything more expensive than 1 $ , I think you don't even have to do them

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:28:46 PM

Still someone involved in airdrop companies? I gave up this case almost a year ago, because it didn't make any profit and took a lot of time.

mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 11:36:49 PM

Airdrops are now old school stuffs and are no longer interesting or rewarding to join. I think I have also decided to quit anything airdrops.
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:42:16 PM

not only the airdrop program, but even such problems occur in the bounty program, but not all of them are like that, so I keep working because I still believe that the bounty program can still produce, that's why I still work as a bounty hunter to find a bounty really good and will make me get quality coins and to get it then before that I have to choose a project that has good quality and my choice falls on the bounty program held by zeosX because I am sure of the great potential of the project they are running

centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:47:07 PM

Airdrop is now not feasible, I have left Airdrop because there are many airdrop scams and if I am not careful, I will be trapped
by hackers hiding in airdrop scams, the airdrop results are also very low, nothing can be expected from airdrop

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 04:22:11 AM

Airdrop is now not feasible, I have left Airdrop because there are many airdrop scams and if I am not careful, I will be trapped
by hackers hiding in airdrop scams, the airdrop results are also very low, nothing can be expected from airdrop
You should search for official information from their social networking sites. And you will avoid the airdrop scam and don't waste time with it. Airdrop is a form you can get token for free so no hackers can attack you if you don't download something

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:46:31 AM

airdrops are just a waste of time, especially in a bear market. Last year, i joined some airdrops. i received a small number of tokens. its value is not enough to support the transfer fee. stay away from it. join some bounty activities and it will have some benefits.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:57:51 AM

Even if airdrop is legit, the numer of tokens is so little, that to move them to exchange you will pay higher fee. Even if tokens are worth more than that fee, when you sell these tokens, later you have to pay fee to withdraw your earnings from exchange, and in this moment, i'm sure that costs are higher then profit.
Don't waste your time guys.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:04:32 AM

Many faced by airdrop like always have lower price and never try for listing their asset at exchange market, we know many airdrop faced trouble with lower price, last year maybe airdrop is the best way how to get coin free.
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:28:06 AM

should before joining or registering airdrop first is to look at the website and find out the truth of the airdrop and do not access our wallet with a private key (must be careful) because of the rise of phishing links
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:35:16 AM

Yes and maybe all of the hunters here are already tired of it participating in the airdrop. As we all know that it would be impossible to gjust giveaways tokens worth that much like millions of it to a the participants. Some of the airdrop are reported scam. They will gave you tokens so that you will be likely to get more on their tokens by investing on it.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:42:42 AM

Most them are not just fake but are spammers looking for a way to lure people into filling out their private keys in the process of filling out the forms. Airdrops of projects that doesn't exist yet isn't a good thing to take part in. It's advisable to do bounty than airdrop.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:17:30 AM

Most them are not just fake but are spammers looking for a way to lure people into filling out their private keys in the process of filling out the forms. Airdrops of projects that doesn't exist yet isn't a good thing to take part in. It's advisable to do bounty than airdrop.
The bounty is also going through difficult times. My experience has shown that these areas are not profitable.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:58:49 AM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.
I haven't participated in airdrop for a long time, I know this, but not all airdrop like that. indeed in the distribution of tokens for a long time but still entered and it was still waiting again because it was not registered in the room. indeed the results are not much, but not bad for additional investment. I left Airdrop because there was no time to participate in it again.

Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:08:16 AM

Personally, I do not plan to participate in any airdrops in the near future. Unfortunately, today it is too unprofitable activity with a high risk of fraud. During my work I have gained experience with various airdrops. Therefore, I can say that now the amount of rewards is too small to risk.
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:01:38 AM

Airdrop freezes your system? How could it be? Try to use some good antivirus and antimalware.
And yeah. Half of present airdrops are simply worthless/useless.
Many of them - phishing attempts.
DYOR and be aware.
You are correct, so many airdrops are scam thus days to spam participants and phishing, is best to check properly to avoid hack and other,doing airdrop is best used a different informations
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:04:47 AM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.
Now we need to reduce or completely eliminate the creation of new tokens from the market. This is simply an unnecessary and most importantly disappointing side of the market that generates bears.

thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:28:58 AM

We all have similar experiences with aridrop. 90% of aridrop is fake, or the developer will sell immediately when the coin appears on exchange that makes the project a pile of garbage.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:36:45 AM

Don't waste time on airdrops, less than 1% of airdrops give you money. You will face a lot of risk when doing the airdrops, my Exchange account was attacked when I was not careful using the same mail to join some airdrop.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:07:38 AM

Don't waste time on airdrops, less than 1% of airdrops give you money. You will face a lot of risk when doing the airdrops, my Exchange account was attacked when I was not careful using the same mail to join some airdrop.

Good advice. I can only add that if you still decide to take part in airdrops, which I personally do not advise you to do, then get yourself a separate wallet, email with non-duplicate passwords.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: