Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop problems  (Read 20960 times)
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

The best airdrops were given between late 2017 to early 2018. All other airdrops after that are either of shitty quantities, totally useless or basically just fake scam airdrops seeking to steal your details so they can hack your wallets

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.
All airdrops that were here today is bollocks. full of scams and cheats I dont think we could get anything or should expect anything from them these days.seeking rewards is difficult and devastating especially when on a dangerous bearish market situation like this
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

I have done lts of airdrops and till this moment as we speak i have not received any reward till this moment so i have  decided not to waste my time on airdrops and do bounties and there are still lots of bounties with airdrops those ones are better
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

thanks.
Welk,  as against your opinion, i am not so sure if airdrops will task you to work for months, usually airdrop tasks are very simple (if there are at all),  i believe you may be referring to bounties instead and i think the bear market affected the prices of ALL tokens

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 12:19:37 PM

I believe before back when altcoin campaigns are not as many as today airdrops are beneficial. But today most or all airdrops are not fake but doesn't have a value. Remeber that fake is different from scam! Airdrops today is a good idea to waste your time. They either gives less profit or no profit at all same on bounties that ended failed.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

A lot of airdrop is scam, people should be careful with the big airdrop. Use a mail, browser, or even another computer to do airdrop.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

airdrop is mostly scam if it does not have a bounty and even the average erc-20 does not have a clear team or that and is usually obtained in a bitcointalk forum, if I want to participate in airdrop I suggest that you have a team and a clear whitepaper

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

Honestly, I haven't done Airdrops for a very long time, because they very rarely pay, and sometimes they pay just pennies!
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

hy all

thanks.

I got here simply because of Airdrop. It's sad that Airdrops are not as successful as before. Most of them are fakes wanting to gain more followers or members. You just really have to have that sound mind to notice which one is real and which ones are fakes.  I havent been doing airdrop for months now because I also noticed that trends of fake airdrops.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:37:28 PM

The main problem of airdrop is that it is like cheese in a mousetrap, scammers play on the greed of people by offering them useless coins in exchange for their document and free advertising in social networks. There are good airdrop, in 1 case out of 1000.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:14:46 PM

hy all

thanks.
All airdrops that were here today is bollocks. full of scams and cheats I dont think we could get anything or should expect anything from them these days.seeking rewards is difficult and devastating especially when on a dangerous bearish market situation like this

Absolutely, there are still airdrops that bring value to the recipient, however for each person, the amount of return is too small. So it does not bring many people's attention
louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

At present, there is little point in participating in bounty campaigns. Because many projects do not pay anything to their members.
What right now pay Airdrop no idea. Probably $ 1 does not work with the payment.

vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:06:21 PM

Remember that 99% of all projects on the Internet are trying to deceive you and crypto is no exception. You need to be ready for anything.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:22:24 PM

Personally I don't believe in airdrops since I have participated in 100 more projects but recieve coins from 2-3... It is very pity, so now I participate only in bounties.
Yarex

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:24:58 PM

At that time, when I participated in airdrop, even then their salary was at the level of 1-5 dollars. Then there was a good time for the crypto market. Now it's probably impossible to make money on airdrop? Are there any people who do this?
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:28:21 PM

Most airdrop developers are always looking for ways to enrich themselves. They would give peanuts out as airdrop. I have, so many of such token in my wallet and which worth nothing.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:52:52 PM

The biggest airdrop problem to my mind is problem with liquidity of that shit coins and fact that people want to cheat hunters in order to increase subscribers and then they change page name or something like that and nobody receive coins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:49:55 AM

At that time, when I participated in airdrop, even then their salary was at the level of 1-5 dollars. Then there was a good time for the crypto market. Now it's probably impossible to make money on airdrop? Are there any people who do this?
The current status of airdrop and ico is having a difficult time since you should have more specific and clearer investment plans so that you can get into the market better.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 01:32:46 AM

Yes that's why many now loses hope to airdrop campaigns, since there's just no reward out of what we do. But somehow there are some that are legit. Scam or fraud airdrops just wants our follows in their project and other social media accounts.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:21:24 AM

The income from following the Airdrop channel is indeed very little and is not worth waiting for months. Indeed, there are many Airdrops that can enter the foreign exchange market. But what results do you get for tokens, sometimes for shipping costs, greater shipping costs. It's better to focus on the Bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: