Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop problems  (Read 20960 times)
hh4mmm (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:24:16 AM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:57:52 AM

Hello buddy, same here, we experienced all the same, one thing that i should not work out this time is the self drops and airdrops, they have no value at all or it depends on the development team. But majority of all those airdrops are just getting some information on ours. One thing ive experienced last week is that, somebody is accessing my personal accounts in some exchangers. One thing that come up to my mind is that when i fill up the forms in the airdrops i use the same email and password to my accounts in exchangers. So bad experience. truly.

Thanks for creating this thread.
btcwolf2018

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

Good friends, may we be more sincere and not routine
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:27:51 PM

Hello buddy, same here, we experienced all the same, one thing that i should not work out this time is the self drops and airdrops, they have no value at all or it depends on the development team. But majority of all those airdrops are just getting some information on ours. One thing ive experienced last week is that, somebody is accessing my personal accounts in some exchangers. One thing that come up to my mind is that when i fill up the forms in the airdrops i use the same email and password to my accounts in exchangers. So bad experience. truly.

I see the season why they  have access to your exchange  account. Here is my advice for those doing airdrop:

1. Don't you the same email you use to register for exchange to fill airdrop  create a new email for airdrop

2. Don't use the same password that you use to open your email to register  on airdrop site have a separate password for your airdrop that requires  sign up

3. All exchanges have 2FA features always make sure that your 2FA is activated on your exchange account and all other account  that has 2FA features.  That way you will be safe. Best of luck! 
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

I agree with you. my friends and i have followed a lot of bounty airdrops but until now i have not received the gift of airdrops
dung1113

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

In my opinion, what is needed is selectivity
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

An airdrop is worth NOTHING if the coin you are receiving is worthless. I could create an ERC20 token today if I wanted, and give away 10 billion tokens to each person in an airdrop. The problem? Those 10 billion tokens are worth absolutely nothing. They may as well not be there as its simply a number in my wallet.

I would say 90%+ of the new coins out there are/will be worthless. Before even considering joining a bounty campaign or airdrop, I always look at a couple things:

1) Does the coin I'm receiving have a purpose/goal?
2) Do the developers have credibility/experience?
3) Is the announcement thread written in proper English and formatted well? (seriously this tells me a lot)
4) Is there a masternode pre-sale? (If yes, don't even consider joining the project. Seriously, look at my signature and you can tell how much I hate discord masternode pre-sales)

If a coin doesn't meet all of the criteria above, I don't even bother with it. If it does, I will do more research, and if the project sounds promising I will participate in any airdrops/bounties they do.

The key to finding success in airdrops/bounties is quality, not quantity. If you participated in the 1000 ONT airdrop, you probably made more than joining 500 random shitcoin airdrops. Be selective!
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:27:39 PM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.
That is the risk we must face. The fact is nowadays that airdrops often experience failure and fraud. In the crypto world a lot of things to watch out for and all things we have to do and analyze well. If you want to complain then it is very natural, we are all faced with a difficult thing. Things like investment and airdrop are very difficult to predict. Never be happy when we can not see the final result.
vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

Unfortunately, yes, not all the airdrops come with tokens, according to my personal observations comes for about 2 airpages out of 10, I will not say that this is much, but the time spent on the airship is much less than the time spent fulfilling the demands of the bounty program.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:19:56 PM

Airdrops are a big problem, not a profit, so firstly you join campaign then you write everything about yours and you are participating in the campaign. But you need to pay $ 9 to get the $ 10 airdrop, and not worth it, of course, that's happen, if they send the airdrop. In fact, if you add more than one airdrop of coin, then the situation is worse, cos, they are all in a different market, that is a Happy End...  Smiley
Duallimit

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

There is absolutely no point to take a part in every airdrop that you see. I advise you to seek for good project's airdrops, i mean, a lot of bounty projects, ICO's are also doing airdrops. Just study ICO's rating, product, team, idea - it's absolutely same as to invest or to take a part in bounty. Yeah and as people sais in previous messages, it's better to have different e-mail, wallet and password specialy for airdrops.
Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

I see the season why they  have access to your exchange  account. Here is my advice for those doing airdrop:

1. Don't you the same email you use to register for exchange to fill airdrop  create a new email for airdrop

2. Don't use the same password that you use to open your email to register  on airdrop site have a separate password for your airdrop that requires  sign up

3. All exchanges have 2FA features always make sure that your 2FA is activated on your exchange account and all other account  that has 2FA features.  That way you will be safe. Best of luck! 

Most of us creating same mistake like the others as we use same email to register airdrops and emails we use to keep all our private key, and most common mistakes is to use same passwords as we use in our email with the membership account for airdrops... That's why airdrops developer can poke on your accounts...
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:25:25 AM

I also follow some airdrop, however, the results are not there at all. indeed does not need capital but of course, it takes time to wait and sign up so pretty disappointed only.
vyg

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:42:38 AM

I'm very afraid of taking part in the airdrop. From the very beginning it seemed to me that this was fraud. Maybe I'm wrong but I do not want to participate.

\⚡OLT ®  ▬  P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  ▬  Pre-Sale: 18th April
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐▐     Medium    Facebook    Instagram    Linkedin    Twitter    Telegram     ▌▌
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:13:28 AM

I thought because there was no job other than registering once. and there are no official posts as well as bounty and it is not known who handles the promotion section. That is why they are easy to persuade someone to take part in their fake program by requesting some important data.

When the participants stated that the airdrop project had failed, in fact they had succeeded in deceiving the participants.

goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:34:45 AM

Airdrop freezes your system? How could it be? Try to use some good antivirus and antimalware.
And yeah. Half of present airdrops are simply worthless/useless.
Many of them - phishing attempts.
DYOR and be aware.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:08:56 AM

Been doing Airdrops for a while before coming to bounty campaigns and one thing I observe is most of them are fakes maybe they are just collecting personal infos of the participants. I have joined more than 100+ Airdrops I think and I only get like 20+ tokens on that airdrop that's why I abandon it and just focus on bounty campaigns.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:07:43 AM

agreed with you .
after october 2017 i saw many fake airdrops and worked for them but got nothing in last .
either they just ran away or they gave tokens without any value ..

most of airdrop purpose is either to scam with money or just only gain followers and personal info .

boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:09:13 AM

Airdrop freezes your system? How could it be? Try to use some good antivirus and antimalware.
And yeah. Half of present airdrops are simply worthless/useless.
Many of them - phishing attempts.
DYOR and be aware.

it might be happened bcoz op did not check the link properly or opened link with malware ..
always check link properly before opening it .

DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:47:24 AM

agreed with you .
after october 2017 i saw many fake airdrops and worked for them but got nothing in last .
either they just ran away or they gave tokens without any value ..

most of airdrop purpose is either to scam with money or just only gain followers and personal info .
Quite rightly, most airdrops have become fake or fraudulent. Earlier, when you just had to fill out the google form of such problems did not arise. Now if a good airdrop, then only 5-50 coins are paid, the value of which is very small. In order to earn decent money, you must always invite referrals. Otherwise, the income will be very small.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: