Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3341 times)
rina141141

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:25:24 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MARK VAN STRATUM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?

Hey

There are absolutely no other Sugar Dating projects on block chain.

Our business model is sugar dating, not match making.
We connect wealthy individuals with attractive sugar babies looking to date wealthier more established people.
This already makes a vastly different than any other project.

This is a very big and rising market, and caters to a wealthy demographic. People that normally wouldnt own any crypto, are usually on these sites. And these people have a lot of money, by definition. We are essentially a project that is aiming to bring big amounts of new capital into the crypto system. Capital that normally would be in fiat.

We solve a lot of problems plaguing the online dating industry, but especially some occurring more often on sugar dating sites.

We have transparent wealth verification because of the sugar daddy's token holdings.

We are the only dating platform ever to offer legally binding sexual consent live contracts stored on block chain, addressing the recent #metoo issues. This is because especially on sugar dating sites, the expectations around sex might be a bit confusing for all, so we offer our users a method to clearly and legally state their intentions and consent. Of course, in the case of sexual consent a contract doesnt solve all problems. If someone gets raped, a contract wont really be of any help, on or off block chain. However, most sexual consent issues are merely a case of miscommunication and misconception of both parties intent, and consent. A sexual consent live contract aims to solve this. Its a step in the right deirection Smiley

We of course have id verification, facial recognition, all backed by block chain.

We offer the possibility to rank higher in searches by having more BENEFIT tokens in your account. This offers the wealthiest, and most desirable sugar daddies and babies to more easily find each other. As well as raising our tokens price.

If there are any more questions I ask you to please join our telegram group

I might not be able to answer everything here because I am currently speaking to investors, and signing deals with partners.

Best regards,

Mark
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:29:00 PM

I see already many Dating projects available in the market and community, what are the advantages and features that differentiate your project from other Dating projects?
Hopefully, for future development will run smoothly and many people who are interested in your project.

Well,i guess they are more focused on "sugar dating",thats abit different that classical dating.That would be biggest difference,apart of the blockchain aspect,that is unique when it comes to sugar dating platforms,in that regard DWB is pioneer.

Apart from it being abit different it is also abit more lucrative.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:38:34 PM

I still did not understand what is this sugar dating, there are some tried to answer but no answer came from the OP himself, it is similar to justdatingsite and matchpool but what i am asking is what would we get from using this platform that could never give by the matchpool or JDS?

A Sugar Relationship is defined by a Sugar Daddy who provides financial assistance to a Sugar Baby.The dynamic of Sugar Daddy/Baby relationship is not unlike a normal dating relationship; They can be intimate, they go out to dinner, and they spend time together.Its all about the rules you set.

For example there are bunch  of wealthy bussinessman that dont have time/will for classical relationship,but they would still like to spend some time with someone they are attracted too,so they simply pay for their time,give them gifts etc.

Maybe they don't even have to spend the money on their partner, but can meet partners with similar views on the platform.

I have not yet had the time to review the whitepaper in more detail. Does it maybe explain this part?
MARK VAN STRATUM

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

I still did not understand what is this sugar dating, there are some tried to answer but no answer came from the OP himself, it is similar to justdatingsite and matchpool but what i am asking is what would we get from using this platform that could never give by the matchpool or JDS?

A Sugar Relationship is defined by a Sugar Daddy who provides financial assistance to a Sugar Baby.The dynamic of Sugar Daddy/Baby relationship is not unlike a normal dating relationship; They can be intimate, they go out to dinner, and they spend time together.Its all about the rules you set.

For example there are bunch  of wealthy bussinessman that dont have time/will for classical relationship,but they would still like to spend some time with someone they are attracted too,so they simply pay for their time,give them gifts etc.

Maybe they don't even have to spend the money on their partner, but can meet partners with similar views on the platform.

I have not yet had the time to review the whitepaper in more detail. Does it maybe explain this part?

In sugar dating the agreement usually is that money will be spent on the sugar baby. This can be gifts, trips, or even just an allowance. seekingarrangement.com pioneered this type of daring site, which of course is just an online version of what is already reality for many people. We are the first and only to bring this to block chain.
UncleT

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:37:48 PM

In sugar dating the agreement usually is that money will be spent on the sugar baby. This can be gifts, trips, or even just an allowance. seekingarrangement.com pioneered this type of daring site, which of course is just an online version of what is already reality for many people. We are the first and only to bring this to block chain.

Will there be a posibilaty to arrange in advance what the sugar baby will expect in exchange for its services?
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:38:01 PM

so it is necessary to spend money using the platform? You can't just spend money to find someone by paying a subscription alone?
MARK VAN STRATUM

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

Will there be a posibilaty to arrange in advance what the sugar baby will expect in exchange for its services?

Yes definetely. The platform leaves that to the user
SantiagoSegura

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:29:35 PM

So, the site is promoting infidelity and inappropriate relation that will lead to an extra sexual relationship. A simple form of white slavery, but, oh, i almost forgot, it's already accepted by today's society and it is going high-tech thru this project of yours.

Where did you see infidelity and inappropriate relations,or even slavery?Two parties are setting the rules,simple as that.People should be free to do whataver they want,as long they are not hurting others.Its not a rocket science.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

So, the site is promoting infidelity and inappropriate relation that will lead to an extra sexual relationship. A simple form of white slavery, but, oh, i almost forgot, it's already accepted by today's society and it is going high-tech thru this project of yours.

Where did you see infidelity and inappropriate relations,or even slavery?Two parties are setting the rules,simple as that.People should be free to do whataver they want,as long they are not hurting others.Its not a rocket science.

I think somebodys barking up the wrong tree with slavery. You should look more towards modern day employment as a form of slavery that this.
Silasa

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

Looking forward to a more detailed white paper, good luck
EDVED

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:14:20 AM

I see already many Dating projects available in the market and community, what are the advantages and features that differentiate your project from other Dating projects?
Hopefully, for future development will run smoothly and many people who are interested in your project.

Well,i guess they are more focused on "sugar dating",thats abit different that classical dating.That would be biggest difference,apart of the blockchain aspect,that is unique when it comes to sugar dating platforms,in that regard DWB is pioneer.

I agree, this is not a dating app, but a specialized platform, currently the only one for this kind of the market
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:25:48 AM

Whether you like this or not, without questioning the morality of this, this is just a business that targets a certain group of people who is familiar with the ''rules'' of the game.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:44:21 AM

That's right, the rules are in fact very simple, if the both parties agreed why do we need to raise this to a higher level? Smiley
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:49:34 AM

My dating give me one child and this is my benefit.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Bacara

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:54:55 AM

I think somebodys barking up the wrong tree with slavery. You should look more towards modern day employment as a form of slavery that this.

So if we touch that subject, we will go in a completely different direction. We could also write a book about, but let's not talk about it here Wink
MARK VAN STRATUM

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:13:04 AM

Hey guys!

I've decided to announce this news here first.

the news will go out later to the press, but I'll give our Bitcointalk people a scoop. So you've heard it here first Wink

We have brought on board Peter Stolz, owner of a giant sugar dating empire.

Mr. Stolz is the owner of an empire that owns and manages industry giants like sugardaddy.com, sugardaddyforme.com gaymendate.com and many more.

He brings with him over 6 million users, and 12 years experience in the sugar dating industry.
sugardaddy.com is the most sought after domain in the industry, and Mr. Stolz is the second biggest player in the world.

Currently we are working out a deal with Mr Stolz to merge his current operation with our blockchain based platform.
Mr Stolz had found our ICO, read our white paper, and contacted us with this business proposal.

Mr Stolz has told us that his 1.5 million sugar daddies spend an average of $6k a month on their sugar babies, and earn on average $250k annually. The Dating With Benefits platform solves many of the problems he and his users currently face and in order for them to use the platform they would need to move some capital into BENEFIT tokens in order to rank high and date the desirable sugar babies that will move to our platform.

We welcome Mr Stolz to our team.

We are currently talking to private investors, and the cap is filling up.
This deal is a game changer.

Best regards,

Mark
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:32:19 AM

Hey guys!

I've decided to announce this news here first.

the news will go out later to the press, but I'll give our Bitcointalk people a scoop. So you've heard it here first Wink

We have brought on board Peter Stolz, owner of a giant sugar dating empire.

Mr. Stolz is the owner of an empire that owns and manages industry giants like sugardaddy.com, sugardaddyforme.com gaymendate.com and many more.

He brings with him over 6 million users, and 12 years experience in the sugar dating industry.
sugardaddy.com is the most sought after domain in the industry, and Mr. Stolz is the second biggest player in the world.

Currently we are working out a deal with Mr Stolz to merge his current operation with our blockchain based platform.
Mr Stolz had found our ICO, read our white paper, and contacted us with this business proposal.

Mr Stolz has told us that his 1.5 million sugar daddies spend an average of $6k a month on their sugar babies, and earn on average $250k annually. The Dating With Benefits platform solves many of the problems he and his users currently face and in order for them to use the platform they would need to move some capital into BENEFIT tokens in order to rank high and date the desirable sugar babies that will move to our platform.

We welcome Mr Stolz to our team.

We are currently talking to private investors, and the cap is filling up.
This deal is a game changer.

Best regards,

Mark

That is great news for you project! Congratulations! Does it mean that all those users will be migrated to your platform?
MARK VAN STRATUM

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:52:34 AM

That is great news for you project! Congratulations! Does it mean that all those users will be migrated to your platform?
[/quote]

Yes. We are currently working out a deal with Mr Stolz to organize the merger. More info will follow
Valtteri Serimaa

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

Yes. We are currently working out a deal with Mr Stolz to organize the merger. More info will follow
[/quote]

We are not assuming that all users will migrate to our platform but that will bring us so much users and hype in the niche that we will be able to have good customer experience and enough users from the start. Also this will bring us constant flow of new sign ups as we change the existing websites to direct new sign ups to our new platform when we launch. The site empire is now generating 2500-3000 registered users per day. That and inviting the current users to our platform will be a huge success for the company.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: