Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:39:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3341 times)
primbool

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:16:35 PM

What is the difference between your project

Well,first you have to say difference from what?

Probably from competition, but it would be hard to answer that as I think the competition does not exist.

They are the first that implemented blockchain, but others will follow for sure. They will have some competition soon.

True. I expect others will possibly hear about this project and think of ways they can get some profit from it.

I wouldn't worry too much about competition especially at this stage.

Especially since they are merging with already existing platform,that is dominant on the market.

merging wit platform but will have more feature?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:22:55 PM

What are some specific problems of online dating apart from privacy that you wish to change with the project?
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:53:28 PM

How do you plan to finance the platform,will there be some monthly fee that both parties will have to pay?

Only the sugar daddies pay. The fee will be taken in BENEFIT tokens.

So this means that the sugar babies dont need to pay to access the platform?

Will they pay a percentage if any agreement is made?

Yes, I also wonder if (since they will make the most profit out of all of this) they also have to pay some subscriptions or sth?

It would be smart just to leave it at that if you get some money from it than you should pay a percentage to the platform.

if it a transaction fee then only charge the suggar daddy, no?

Hm...yes...A percentage of the earnings is not a bad idea, but how would you enforce it?

Maybe some subscription or sth?

idk, subscriptions are forcing someone to pay in advance not knowing if that person would get the job. Maybe not the best way to go about doing business.

Well you gotta have some constant stream of the income,and since sugar daddies are usually wealthy,im sure they wont mind paying for membership.At least that would be least of my concern if i have enough funds to be sugar daddy Cheesy.

True. if they don't have enough for membership then they probably don't have enough for gifts, etc. But isn't paying in advance always the case nowadays?

I consider that an item such as a subscription or fee is irrelevant to people using this type of service Smiley
scribblex

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

Lol
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:24:22 AM

Now there is a new ICO ExoLover, which will provide anonymous connection of users and will enable to reach the peak of enjoyment even without physical contact with a partner
For registration in the system it is enough to provide the electronic address of the
EXO wallet. This ensures complete anonymity and guarantee against interference
by third parties in private life.
When creating an account users can specify their real physical data, or, if desired,
make any changes to the profile and appear on the online date as the standard of
sexuality. After all, most of us dream about that.

I didn't quite understand... so it's like virtual sex or sth?

Not at all like virtual sex. Everything is very real Smiley
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:34:08 AM

Probably from competition, but it would be hard to answer that as I think the competition does not exist.

They are the first that implemented blockchain, but others will follow for sure. They will have some competition soon.

True. I expect others will possibly hear about this project and think of ways they can get some profit from it.

Especially since they are merging with already existing platform,that is dominant on the market.

Blockchain technology will ensure privacy and security. For me that's the biggest upgrade over standard system
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:50:06 AM

Blockchain technology will ensure privacy and security. For me that's the biggest upgrade over standard system

Plus crypto offers an economy detached from banks and the traditional banking and financial system and imho that's what should attract people the most to it. And yes, anonymity and security are really important in this type of project, unlike some other platforms that are operating in more generally ''open'' fields, in this business if you slack with anonymity you are going to fail.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:56:50 AM

Plus crypto offers an economy detached from banks and the traditional banking and financial system and imho that's what should attract people the most to it. And yes, anonymity and security are really important in this type of project, unlike some other platforms that are operating in more generally ''open'' fields, in this business if you slack with anonymity you are going to fail.

I agree, Blockchain Technology is a big advantage over the competition, adding to the fact of a user base that will be transferred to the platform and professional team of the project team, this project has no real competition.
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

You plan to start the bussiness in some particular country/region,or your are going worldwide from the beginning?
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

You plan to start the bussiness in some particular country/region,or your are going worldwide from the beginning?

Since people will meet in real life,somehow it makes more sense to start in 1 region first,like North America,and then expand.But if they have enough members,it worldide could work too from the startr
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:55:55 PM

Since people will meet in real life,somehow it makes more sense to start in 1 region first,like North America,and then expand.But if they have enough members,it worldide could work too from the startr

I see what you are saying, but this is not the usual dating platform or tinder. I don't think this should be localized.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

How do you plan to finance the platform,will there be some monthly fee that both parties will have to pay?

Yes, I also wonder if (since they will make the most profit out of all of this) they also have to pay some subscriptions or sth?

It would be smart just to leave it at that if you get some money from it than you should pay a percentage to the platform.

Hm...yes...A percentage of the earnings is not a bad idea, but how would you enforce it?

idk, subscriptions are forcing someone to pay in advance not knowing if that person would get the job. Maybe not the best way to go about doing business.

Well you gotta have some constant stream of the income,and since sugar daddies are usually wealthy,im sure they wont mind paying for membership.At least that would be least of my concern if i have enough funds to be sugar daddy Cheesy.

True. if they don't have enough for membership then they probably don't have enough for gifts, etc. But isn't paying in advance always the case nowadays?

I consider that an item such as a subscription or fee is irrelevant to people using this type of service Smiley

Yes it is probably a small amount of money and it can sustain the platform.
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

Will there be like a minimal amount of money one can spend on a sugar baby?
Jivwe

Activity: 465
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

Link to bounty program please?
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

I would think it would all depend on their mutual agreement. It wouldn't be fair to the parties included if the platform had a mandatory minimum.
EDVED

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:50:47 PM

I see what you are saying, but this is not the usual dating platform or tinder. I don't think this should be localized.

It is unlikely to be localized, but there are certainly countries that, because of their policy for example, are not the target of this platform, on the other hand, North America is certainly the ideal country for this project.
Bacara

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

Yes it is probably a small amount of money and it can sustain the platform.

I agree, this is a negligible part for the sugar daddies, plus given the potential number of users, collected funds from the subscription will be surely enough to maintain the platform.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:15:13 PM

I would think it would all depend on their mutual agreement. It wouldn't be fair to the parties included if the platform had a mandatory minimum.

I do not believe that the limit is set (neither minimal nor maximum), in the end does not sugar daddy decide how much he will spend on various gifts and make a sugar baby happy  Grin

bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:45:31 PM

I do not believe that the limit is set (neither minimal nor maximum), in the end does not sugar daddy decide how much he will spend on various gifts and make a sugar baby happy  Grin

True. But maybe some women will choose depending on this.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

We are the only sugar dating platform on blockchain.

On our team we have the owner of some of the biggest sites in the industry, which we intent to merge after ICO.

We bring safety, security, and efficiency to an already profitable business.

And that's a huge advantage they will have, that and a big database of potential users. This is going places.

Not to mention they have all that experience on handling possible problems that might occur.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: