Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:12:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3341 times)
KojiCar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:51:17 PM

Will there be like a minimal amount of money one can spend on a sugar baby?

I would think it would all depend on their mutual agreement. It wouldn't be fair to the parties included if the platform had a mandatory minimum.

I do not believe that the limit is set (neither minimal nor maximum), in the end does not sugar daddy decide how much he will spend on various gifts and make a sugar baby happy  Grin

True. But maybe some women will choose depending on this.

I'm confident it will be so Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:18:23 PM

So very interesting promovideos about this project. such dating things like sites and services exist from long ago time. and lots of people throughout the world use them. I don`t understand what the main purpose in using crypto or Blockchain here, while it was always easy to use dollars for example for payments on such sites. but I think it may become popular... it is not clear when the pre-sale and token-sale will start. the date of pre-sale was mentioned on the official site - the 5th of April with the question remark. And the token-sale date is not added at all. What is the reason for that? The April will finish soon ...
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:47:16 PM

I would think it would all depend on their mutual agreement. It wouldn't be fair to the parties included if the platform had a mandatory minimum.

I do not believe that the limit is set (neither minimal nor maximum), in the end does not sugar daddy decide how much he will spend on various gifts and make a sugar baby happy  Grin

I'm much more confident they will choose on the basis of merit a certain sugar dady has on the platform. Actually, it goes both ways.
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

I'm much more confident they will choose on the basis of merit a certain sugar dady has on the platform. Actually, it goes both ways.

You are referring to the ratings they will have on the platform? I think someone from the team was talking about that...
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:16:01 PM

You plan to start the bussiness in some particular country/region,or your are going worldwide from the beginning?

Since people will meet in real life,somehow it makes more sense to start in 1 region first,like North America,and then expand.But if they have enough members,it worldide could work too from the startr

I see what you are saying, but this is not the usual dating platform or tinder. I don't think this should be localized.

It is unlikely to be localized, but there are certainly countries that, because of their policy for example, are not the target of this platform, on the other hand, North America is certainly the ideal country for this project.

Besides most projects find it to be the most beneficial market for starting. Ofcourse the fact that everyone owns a computer does help.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:55:13 AM

So very interesting promovideos about this project. such dating things like sites and services exist from long ago time. and lots of people throughout the world use them. I don`t understand what the main purpose in using crypto or Blockchain here, while it was always easy to use dollars for example for payments on such sites. but I think it may become popular... it is not clear when the pre-sale and token-sale will start. the date of pre-sale was mentioned on the official site - the 5th of April with the question remark. And the token-sale date is not added at all. What is the reason for that? The April will finish soon ...

Maybe that was date for some kind of private sale rounds?But lets wait and see for official answer.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:07:40 AM

What is the minimum amount needed to invest,in order to join presale?
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:41:32 AM

Why people need tokens here? They will pay for acce to the dating platform? You still dont have beta release?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

You are referring to the ratings they will have on the platform? I think someone from the team was talking about that...

There was some talk about it. The more the user is reliable the more options he will have to chose and to be chosen.
SuperFruit

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

Smiley
Valtteri Serimaa

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:41:04 AM

Maybe that was date for some kind of private sale rounds?But lets wait and see for official answer.

Hello and sorry for not communicating this clearly enough, we will have official announcement from this and few other things today! We have big changes because the news partnerships.

Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

What is the difference between your project

Well,first you have to say difference from what?

Probably from competition, but it would be hard to answer that as I think the competition does not exist.

They are the first that implemented blockchain, but others will follow for sure. They will have some competition soon.

True. I expect others will possibly hear about this project and think of ways they can get some profit from it.

Yes guys, but as i mentioned earlier, we have on board one of the biggest players world wide, Peter Stolz, who owns one of the biggest sugar dating user base. Other might come on board, but we are already the biggest. Will be hard to compete.

Sugardaddy.com aline brings in 2500 new users per day orgaically. His websites have a user base of 10 million combined, all of whih we intent to incentivize on to our platform where they will enjoy increased safety and security.

We aren't worried about competitors, because Peter already is one of the biggest in the world. Add to the first nover advantage. Competition is the least of our worries.

Yes, that is very true. You will be quite hard to compete with. I had no idea it is such a big industry.

I have to say I didn't realize this was so HUGE. The number of users of the platform alone are impressive. Ok, maybe not all of them are super active or super rich but still...
MARK VAN STRATUM

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:55:47 AM

We have a huge announcement.

As some of you might already know, we have made some good partnerships and because of this, there is already $1.1 million raised in our private sale!

We have also decided to improve our Dating With Benefits platform by adding some new features which will solve the most significant problems from all current sugar dating sites.

We are very excited to introduce you to the new features that are coming your way.

This critical decision affected the Hard Cap ( it's lowered to 18k ETH), and Pre ICO is postponed until 10 May.

Limited spots are remaining! We have a precise method and plan of action to reach our goal. We have the users, the business, and the platform. So, Hurry Up and Join the future of sugar dating .

We have an announcement coming up that we can share with only a few selected investors before the news gets out. Would you like to be one of these select few? Please go to this page http://datingwithbenefits.io, click “invest now” and leave us your number. If you’re selected, we’ll get in touch with you.

Best regards,

Dating With Benefits
The Future of Sugar Dating
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

As some of you might already know, we have made some good partnerships and because of this, there is already $1.1 million raised in our private sale!

We have also decided to improve our Dating With Benefits platform by adding some new features which will solve the most significant problems from all current sugar dating sites.

We are very excited to introduce you to the new features that are coming your way.

This critical decision affected the Hard Cap ( it's lowered to 18k ETH), and Pre ICO is postponed until 10 May.

Limited spots are remaining! We have a precise method and plan of action to reach our goal. We have the users, the business, and the platform. So, Hurry Up and Join the future of sugar dating .

We have an announcement coming up that we can share with only a few selected investors before the news gets out. Would you like to be one of these select few? Please go to this page http://datingwithbenefits.io, click “invest now” and leave us your number. If you’re selected, we’ll get in touch with you.

Best regards,

Dating With Benefits

Thank you for the update. Looking forward to learn more about the new features. and great news about the hardcap!
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

Best regards,

Dating With Benefits

Good news indeed!What was your previous hard cap btw?
ripbit

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

This will be huge.  Well done guys

https://medium.com/@datingwithbenefits/dating-with-benefits-ico-announces-new-confidentiality-smart-contract-feature-4b4ec0fe8362

I like how the investor broke down the token metrics

Investors are intrigued as well. “The math adds up,” said one investor we spoke with. “Industry statistics say the average Sugar Daddy spends over $5000 US dollars on his sugar babies every month. Our fund managers believe the average Sugar Daddy who signs up with Dating with Benefits will likely hold the equivalent in BENEFIT tokens. If they get 200,000 Sugar Daddies on board in the first year that would bring the market cap of the BENEFIT token to a 1 billion dollar valuation. An over 40x return from the ICO price. It’s simple math — and that’s why we’re investing.”

When asked where clientele for the site will come from, Founder Mark Van Stratum responded, “our new advisor Peter Stolz owns sugardaddy.com and sugardaddyforme.com and has a database of over 6 million users. I expect with that connection, as well as our connections with LiveJasmin.com and other dating sites; we will easily get more than 200,000 Sugar Daddies using our site in the first year. We are bringing new money into cryptocurrency.”
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:37:55 PM

I really like the idea of online dating to the next level from you. From myself, I can say that dating sites have a lot of problems and many things need to improve. Hopefully the blockchain technology along with your ideas will solve those problems
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:56:55 PM

Absolutely, the main criterion for the popularity of a particular sugar daddy is certainly the thickness of his wallet  Grin
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:16:05 PM

Pre-sales starts 24 April to 15 May, Crowd sale 15 May to 15 June.
Bacara

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:23:11 PM

What is the minimum amount needed to invest,in order to join presale?

I do not know what the minimum amount to invest, but the value of 1 BENEFIT = 0.001 ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: