Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:17:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3341 times)
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

What are the main functions of your project, what are the distinguishing features of your platform for dating from other similar projects working in this entertainment industry? What is the hard cap for your ICO?

Are there other dating platforms on blockchain? But this is not really a dating platform...
goldenball2112

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

I think this kind of project is the good one, the dev team working hard in the background to deliver what it was promised. I'll keep an eye on this one.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:59:01 AM

Will there be like a minimal amount of money one can spend on a sugar baby?

I would think it would all depend on their mutual agreement. It wouldn't be fair to the parties included if the platform had a mandatory minimum.

I do not believe that the limit is set (neither minimal nor maximum), in the end does not sugar daddy decide how much he will spend on various gifts and make a sugar baby happy  Grin

True. But maybe some women will choose depending on this.

I'm confident it will be so Wink

I'm much more confident they will choose on the basis of merit a certain sugar dady has on the platform. Actually, it goes both ways.

Absolutely, the main criterion for the popularity of a particular sugar daddy is certainly the thickness of his wallet  Grin
That may be one of the main criteria, but what if some sugar babies look for close distance etc.?
m0rpheus04

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

Okok, the title thread got me. The future of sugar dating. Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes
descuri

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

I would think it would all depend on their mutual agreement. It wouldn't be fair to the parties included if the platform had a mandatory minimum.

I do not believe that the limit is set (neither minimal nor maximum), in the end does not sugar daddy decide how much he will spend on various gifts and make a sugar baby happy  Grin

I'm much more confident they will choose on the basis of merit a certain sugar dady has on the platform. Actually, it goes both ways.

Absolutely, the main criterion for the popularity of a particular sugar daddy is certainly the thickness of his wallet  Grin

But I'm guessing some sugar babies would also calculate the popularity based on physical attributes as well.

Possible, but I do not think it is crucial to find partners on such dating apps  Cheesy

Maybe it would be a good addition to the platform.

I would think so as well. But they are probably first looking for the bigger profit that the sugar business provides compared to the non-sugar dating.
descuri

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

Okok, the title thread got me. The future of sugar dating. Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes

Hehe I was also drawn in by that though I had never heard of such a term as sugar dating before.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:26:03 AM

What will be requirement to join DWB as sugar babe?You will have some kind of selection?

An interesting question, I wonder if there are criteria when making a profile ?  Roll Eyes

Maybe some references, if that is possible in this type of business.

Probably only if the references are from the users of the forum. I would imagine that anybody outside of the platform would want to stay anonymous.

Probably general user's information is likely to be transparent within the platform.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:26:40 AM

How do you plan to finance the platform,will there be some monthly fee that both parties will have to pay?

Only the sugar daddies pay. The fee will be taken in BENEFIT tokens.

So this means that the sugar babies dont need to pay to access the platform?

Will they pay a percentage if any agreement is made?

Yes, I also wonder if (since they will make the most profit out of all of this) they also have to pay some subscriptions or sth?

It would be smart just to leave it at that if you get some money from it than you should pay a percentage to the platform.

if it a transaction fee then only charge the suggar daddy, no?

Hm...yes...A percentage of the earnings is not a bad idea, but how would you enforce it?

Maybe some subscription or sth?

idk, subscriptions are forcing someone to pay in advance not knowing if that person would get the job. Maybe not the best way to go about doing business.

Well you gotta have some constant stream of the income,and since sugar daddies are usually wealthy,im sure they wont mind paying for membership.At least that would be least of my concern if i have enough funds to be sugar daddy Cheesy.

True. if they don't have enough for membership then they probably don't have enough for gifts, etc. But isn't paying in advance always the case nowadays?

I consider that an item such as a subscription or fee is irrelevant to people using this type of service Smiley

Though irrelevant to the customer, it can be a huge deal for the project to have such stable financial support.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:41:32 AM

That may be one of the main criteria, but what if some sugar babies look for close distance etc.?

I think this is the main criterion, the other details are easily agreed, a smart contract is here to solve it  Wink
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

"We plan to incentivise 200,000 sugar daddies in the first year after launch to migrate onto our blockchain platform. Industry data estimates that the average sugar daddy will keep at least $5000 in BENEFIT in his account. That is about as much as the average sugar daddy currently spends on a sugar baby every month. If this estimation is correct, it would mean the market cap of BENEFIT would be 1,000,000,000 after the first year of launching. "

I still find it hard to understand that it is such a huge business. though 5k monthly is not much to some if you consider a many accounts that they have it is really impressive.
Bacara

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

But I'm guessing some sugar babies would also calculate the popularity based on physical attributes as well.

Possible, but I do not think it is crucial to find partners on such dating apps  Cheesy

Maybe it would be a good addition to the platform.

I would think so as well. But they are probably first looking for the bigger profit that the sugar business provides compared to the non-sugar dating.

Exactly, would not say that the dating platforms are profitable in general, but this is a completely different platform with a huge potential.
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:58:34 AM

"We plan to incentivise 200,000 sugar daddies in the first year after launch to migrate onto our blockchain platform. Industry data estimates that the average sugar daddy will keep at least $5000 in BENEFIT in his account. That is about as much as the average sugar daddy currently spends on a sugar baby every month. If this estimation is correct, it would mean the market cap of BENEFIT would be 1,000,000,000 after the first year of launching. "

I still find it hard to understand that it is such a huge business. though 5k monthly is not much to some if you consider a many accounts that they have it is really impressive.

The figure is really impressive, although the first $ 5,000 makes a lot, it's probably the acceptable amount for people in this business Grin
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

WE will be able to hold BENEFIT tokens right there on the platform,in your own wallet?

Exactly   Grin

Do you have any plans for some proof of stake concept maybe?
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

Every day I find new ventures that I wouldn't have thought would be a thing and yet they are huge business with enormous potential. Just goes to show you, there's a market for everything.
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:22:35 AM

When you plan to gte listed on exchanges?You started with negotiations yet?
SantiagoSegura

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:41:27 AM

When you plan to gte listed on exchanges?You started with negotiations yet?

Maybe they started with negotiations,but its still too early to think and talk about it yet.And even if they agreed with some exchange,they cant reveal due NDA

1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

The idea of the project is certainly not new and it will definitely be interesting to see how this project will change this market. However, in order to really create a platform that will distribute quality content with the help of blockchain, developers will have to try very hard. Of course, this is a huge market and will always be of interest.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
EDVED

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

Every day I find new ventures that I wouldn't have thought would be a thing and yet they are huge business with enormous potential. Just goes to show you, there's a market for everything.

I agree, today there is obviously a market for everything, no matter how unreal it seems.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:28:28 PM

I agree, today there is obviously a market for everything, no matter how unreal it seems.

Yes,in this global market its much easier to start any projects,since you can get investors all over the world,no matter how niche project is.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

Yes,in this global market its much easier to start any projects,since you can get investors all over the world,no matter how niche project is.

And sometimes niches are better because you know your target audience and you have a specific product for them. You don't disperse your efforts that much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: