Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3341 times)
bibliobusz

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:45:05 PM

What will be requirement to join DWB as sugar babe?You will have some kind of selection?

An interesting question, I wonder if there are criteria when making a profile ?  Roll Eyes

Maybe some references, if that is possible in this type of business.

Probably only if the references are from the users of the forum. I would imagine that anybody outside of the platform would want to stay anonymous.

I would think you would have to provide a picture and some bio (at least some measurements and age).
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

What will be requirement to join DWB as sugar babe?You will have some kind of selection?

An interesting question, I wonder if there are criteria when making a profile ?  Roll Eyes

Probably only if the references are from the users of the forum. I would imagine that anybody outside of the platform would want to stay anonymous.

I would think you would have to provide a picture and some bio (at least some measurements and age).

Pictures are a must, and a short bio, but everything else should be left between the two parties. In private conversations, they can get all the info they need and arrange additional parameters of their deal.
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

This will be huge.  Well done guys

https://medium.com/@datingwithbenefits/dating-with-benefits-ico-announces-new-confidentiality-smart-contract-feature-4b4ec0fe8362

I like how the investor broke down the token metrics

Investors are intrigued as well. “The math adds up,” said one investor we spoke with. “Industry statistics say the average Sugar Daddy spends over $5000 US dollars on his sugar babies every month. Our fund managers believe the average Sugar Daddy who signs up with Dating with Benefits will likely hold the equivalent in BENEFIT tokens. If they get 200,000 Sugar Daddies on board in the first year that would bring the market cap of the BENEFIT token to a 1 billion dollar valuation. An over 40x return from the ICO price. It’s simple math — and that’s why we’re investing.”

When asked where clientele for the site will come from, Founder Mark Van Stratum responded, “our new advisor Peter Stolz owns sugardaddy.com and sugardaddyforme.com and has a database of over 6 million users. I expect with that connection, as well as our connections with LiveJasmin.com and other dating sites; we will easily get more than 200,000 Sugar Daddies using our site in the first year. We are bringing new money into cryptocurrency.”

I think this project will definitely attract A LOT of investors. The business model has already been proven.
cmdr1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

Why is BENEFIT token an amazing investment?

We have a clear method and plan of action to reach our goal.

We have the users, the business, and the platform.

After the ICO we will incentivise the most active of the 6 million current users of sugardaddyforme.com and sugardaddy.com to migrate into our blockchain platform. The most desirable sugar babies and most active sugar daddies will receive free tokens when they verify their accounts into the blockchain.

If Sugar daddies want to rank higher in searches then they will deposit more capital into their BENEFIT wallet. Through this process the demand for BENEFIT will grow, and the price will grow with it. We know these users, and we know that they are already very active in the sugar dating niche. We are merely offering these users increased safety, security and efficiency as well as an investment opportunity; The BENEFIT price is sure to increase when more users adopt to the blockchain platform. Dating With Benefits is an ICO designed to bring new capital into the crypto market. This is money that’s usually spent on websites that these users currently date on, or through gifts given to users on these websites. What we will do is migrate their spendings, and holdings into our eco system. Not only the money they would gift to their dates, but also extra capital as an assurance for the sugar baby that the sugar daddy is as wealthy as he says he is.

sugardaddyforme.com, sugardaddy.com, and many more of the sites owned by a member of our team are some of the highest volume sites in the niche. sugardaddy.com alone receives 2500 new organic sign ups per day.

We plan to incentivise 200,000 sugar daddies in the first year after launch to migrate onto our blockchain platform. Industry data estimates that the average sugar daddy will keep at least $5000 in BENEFIT in his account. That is about as much as the average sugar daddy currently spends on a sugar baby every month. If this estimation is correct, it would mean the market cap of BENEFIT would be 1,000,000,000 after the first year of launching.

By investing in BENEFIT now you’ll be investing in the migration of an already profitable market place into crypto. It’s one of those rare occasions where investors will be able to jump on at the bottom, and ride the elevator up with us while the existing user base adopts to the block chain based platform.

The opportunities for bonuses in the private sale, pre-ico, and ico will only be available for those who act now.

This will be the future of sugar dating.

How exactly you plan to do that?If you can share that information of course.

Does this mean that the capital of every sugar daddy is transparent or displayed on platoforms (for example shown in the rankikng system?

We plan to make it optional. The user can choose to openly display is wealth, or not. Either way the system is set uo so the searches are ranked in the value of the BENEFIT wallet of the sugar daddy. Weuther or not he chooses to diplay it. Only the most desirable sugar babies will find the wealthiest sugar daddies.

This makes it more transparent to the sugar babies.

Sure, they can display it but how will the other side know that info is true? What keeps them from posting false info?

Well how can you be sure on any site really? I bet they will have some procedure to report if the data turns out not to be true.

I think they mentioned that the users will be verified - they said sth like that for sugar daddies, I'm sure it goes for tha babes as well.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:03:59 PM

Will there be like a minimal amount of money one can spend on a sugar baby?

I would think it would all depend on their mutual agreement. It wouldn't be fair to the parties included if the platform had a mandatory minimum.

I do not believe that the limit is set (neither minimal nor maximum), in the end does not sugar daddy decide how much he will spend on various gifts and make a sugar baby happy  Grin

True. But maybe some women will choose depending on this.

I'm confident it will be so Wink

I'm much more confident they will choose on the basis of merit a certain sugar dady has on the platform. Actually, it goes both ways.

Absolutely, the main criterion for the popularity of a particular sugar daddy is certainly the thickness of his wallet  Grin
That may be one of the main criteria, but what if some sugar babies look for close distance etc.?

I think this is the main criterion, the other details are easily agreed, a smart contract is here to solve it  Wink

Yes, now that they announced it and are going to test it with their users people will see how it works and can get more involved.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:18:34 PM

I would think it would all depend on their mutual agreement. It wouldn't be fair to the parties included if the platform had a mandatory minimum.

I do not believe that the limit is set (neither minimal nor maximum), in the end does not sugar daddy decide how much he will spend on various gifts and make a sugar baby happy  Grin

I'm much more confident they will choose on the basis of merit a certain sugar dady has on the platform. Actually, it goes both ways.

Absolutely, the main criterion for the popularity of a particular sugar daddy is certainly the thickness of his wallet  Grin
That may be one of the main criteria, but what if some sugar babies look for close distance etc.?

I think this is the main criterion, the other details are easily agreed, a smart contract is here to solve it  Wink

Yes, now that they announced it and are going to test it with their users people will see how it works and can get more involved.

So it will be a beta testing in a way?
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:53:24 PM

I do not believe that the limit is set (neither minimal nor maximum), in the end does not sugar daddy decide how much he will spend on various gifts and make a sugar baby happy  Grin

Absolutely, the main criterion for the popularity of a particular sugar daddy is certainly the thickness of his wallet  Grin

I think this is the main criterion, the other details are easily agreed, a smart contract is here to solve it  Wink

So it will be a beta testing in a way?

Yes, I think might be that. And whatbetter way for test than having experienced users try out...
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:27:02 AM

Pictures are a must, and a short bio, but everything else should be left between the two parties. In private conversations, they can get all the info they need and arrange additional parameters of their deal.

I suppose that photo publishing is compulsory especially for sugar babies Wink
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:08:28 AM

Do you have any real competition on the market? I'm asking because I  couldn't find any.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

Do you have any real competition on the market? I'm asking because I  couldn't find any.

They have a specific niche they are targeting, so I wouldn't surprise if they didn't have any competition in the crypto market.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:09:55 AM

What is the minimum amount i have to invest in order to join the sale?
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

They have a specific niche they are targeting, so I wouldn't surprise if they didn't have any competition in the crypto market.

It would really have to be specific as this to be considered a direct competition because there are a lot of dating sites that use blockchain but all have some differences in the core idea.
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

https://medium.com/@datingwithbenefits/how-is-the-user-information-safe-with-dwb-case-ashley-madison-leak-e05675b8e49
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

Short but to the point and highlighting the importance of blockchain.
UncleT

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

I would imagine that security is a top priority on these type of projects, especially when you take into consideration the effects mentioned in the article.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

I would imagine that security is a top priority on these type of projects, especially when you take into consideration the effects mentioned in the article.

Securing your user database is probably the most important thing you can do if you want to stay in the business. Even marketing wise you can get a bunch of users just on the basis of being the most secure and providing anonymity for your users.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

https://www.facebook.com/DatingWithBenefitsOfficial/photos/a.2047921752163337.1073741828.2033792740242905/2054477284841117/?type=3&theater
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:15:42 PM

Ah yes, they announced this.

I hope their current users will provide is with more intel.
Valtteri Serimaa

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

When you plan to gte listed on exchanges?You started with negotiations yet?

Maybe they started with negotiations,but its still too early to think and talk about it yet.And even if they agreed with some exchange,they cant reveal due NDA

This is exactly our situation with exchanges. So we really can not talk where we will be listed but we can promise that it will be done best way possible. Smiley
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

I know the interwebz are flooded with fake profiles, even here we got fakes and spammers so I was wondering how DWB would take care of that and found this in the whitepaper, others might find it interesting as well.

Dating With Benefits solves this issue with blockchain technology. First, users upload a picture of their face, and then our platform takes a video scan. We scan, match, and verify with facial recognition. User’s data is then encrypted and saved with public and private keys. After additional security and social media checks, we write the hashed, signed data of real-id verification to the blockchain. Our foolproof blockchain verification system enables users to trust a person is who he/she claims to be. This added level of trust substantially increases the safety aspect of meeting strangers, increasing the probability of a successful date.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: