Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:01:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3341 times)
cmdr1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:44:50 PM

Do you have the app available to try?

It would be awesome if there was something we could check.

I'm afraid it's too early to expect mobile applications, but it's likely that development will begin soon.

Everything is in mobile these days, almost everyone concentrates on mobile apps and a minority of them have desktop or web apps. It's just that everyone is on their phones and it makes the most sense. Especially when you go iOS and Android.   

Anybody know if they will go both ways or just one platform depending on what region they are attacking first?

Probably one of those two, as concentrating on one region makes more sense.

Let's hope it's Android.

Considering the targeted market, it will probably be an Android app.

Why do you think that?

I'm also interested why you would think Android would be preferred?
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

I'm afraid it's too early to expect mobile applications, but it's likely that development will begin soon.

Everything is in mobile these days, almost everyone concentrates on mobile apps and a minority of them have desktop or web apps. It's just that everyone is on their phones and it makes the most sense. Especially when you go iOS and Android.   

Anybody know if they will go both ways or just one platform depending on what region they are attacking first?

Let's hope it's Android.

Why do you think that?

Well, it's all regional. For example, ''sugar babies'' will probably be individuals from Europe, especially the eastern part of it, and Android is huge there.
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:38:54 PM

Let's hope it's Android.

Why do you think that?

Well, it's all regional. For example, ''sugar babies'' will probably be individuals from Europe, especially the eastern part of it, and Android is huge there.

It makes sense if that is based on some facts - did they reveal which market is the target for them?
descuri

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:43:45 PM

Is there some prototype of the app which will be available for the public at some point?

It would be nice if we could see that, but I think the team might be busy with the sale and will def not be able to provide us with such info.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

sorry, but I do not see any advantages in this particular project? how do you want to avoid competition? that your project was in demand?

I think they dont want to avoid competition but rather stay one step ahead.

Above all, the great advantage comes from the fact that the huge number of users will be transfer on this platform from similar sites

And they have this huge amount of experience from those sites ... how to deal with difficult cases and such...

And, much of it will be easier for them to do with the prior knowledge of work on similar projects...that is a great advantage
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:44:07 PM

sorry, but I do not see any advantages in this particular project? how do you want to avoid competition? that your project was in demand?

Above all, the great advantage comes from the fact that the huge number of users will be transfer on this platform from similar sites

And they have this huge amount of experience from those sites ... how to deal with difficult cases and such...

And, much of it will be easier for them to do with the prior knowledge of work on similar projects...that is a great advantage

This is a tricky subject and quite hard to understand unless you have worked on it in the past. It's understandable they would get people like that on board.
Bacara

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:48:51 PM

Let's hope it's Android.

Why do you think that?

Do we know whats the targeted market, i mean region?

I would say ideas like this have a better chance in NA than anywhere else.

better sense to have iOS at beginning and later branch on.

Well, in the end, differences in this market may be negligible, no matter which platform they decide to be the first, what is important is that they have develop both in some time
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

I did not really see the appeal or benefit at first, but if you check the explanation you will see that there is a big market for sth like this.

I don't understand the initial question. Advantages of being on crypto are numerous, decentralization, security and many more. And the idea itself has a lot of potential usages as there is a strong scene involved with it.

If they plan to migrate a lot of users from existing platforms - the profit is already there from the start. Not a lot of projects have this advantage.

Given the above i think they have no competition in the form of similar platforms at this point

KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:16:09 PM

I did not really see the appeal or benefit at first, but if you check the explanation you will see that there is a big market for sth like this.

The market might not be too big considering the number of potential couriers, which is surprisingly big in terms of the targeted market, but considering the amount of money that is being spent on related projects, the market is enormous.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:26:46 PM

A this stage it is very easy with all those initial users. Later on if some competition comes, which there probably will, they can offer new features and still stay ahead.

They are obviously in great advantage at this stage, if competition appears later I do not believe it will seriously hurt this project regarding the people in team who have been in similar projects for years

Bacara

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:40:22 AM

I do not know whether this question has already been asked, is there a limit on how much each sugar daddy can have sugar babies at a time?
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:48:27 AM

Can everyone join the sale,or there are some restrictions?
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

I do not know whether this question has already been asked, is there a limit on how much each sugar daddy can have sugar babies at a time?

I sure hope there wont be restrictions,wouldnt make sense to have something like that.
BestdruidEU

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

I sure hope there wont be restrictions,wouldnt make sense to have something like that.

Exactly,both sugar daddies and sugar babes shouldnt  be restricted in any way.Unless they agree on that.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:39:19 AM

A this stage it is very easy with all those initial users. Later on if some competition comes, which there probably will, they can offer new features and still stay ahead.

They are obviously in great advantage at this stage, if competition appears later I do not believe it will seriously hurt this project regarding the people in team who have been in similar projects for years

Early bird gets the worm,so DWB will have huge advantage over competitors,by just the fact being first.So,things are looking great at the moment!
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

I found this to be an interesting way of using the BENEFIT tokens "Users have the ability to stake BENEFIT when they make real-world plans, and forfeit those deposits if they don’t show up. Staking tokens decreases the total supply of available tokens for trading at exchanges"

so basically you can guarantee that you will come to a date or lose money if you don't. Buut my question here is - can the sugar babies use it that way, too?
descuri

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

I found this to be an interesting way of using the BENEFIT tokens "Users have the ability to stake BENEFIT when they make real-world plans, and forfeit those deposits if they don’t show up. Staking tokens decreases the total supply of available tokens for trading at exchanges"

so basically you can guarantee that you will come to a date or lose money if you don't. Buut my question here is - can the sugar babies use it that way, too?

It would make sense if sugar babies would do it too because it's more questionable if they will show up Cheesy
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

It would make sense if sugar babies would do it too because it's more questionable if they will show up Cheesy

Does this mean that only sugar babies do not get their tokens if they don't appear on date?
KojiCar

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

Does this mean that only sugar babies do not get their tokens if they don't appear on date?

I guess that's because only sugar daddy's pay all the services and fees on the platform....  Huh                 

GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:58:33 PM

Can everyone join the sale,or there are some restrictions?

I think that everyone can participate except for the citizens of several countries mentioned in the WP

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: