Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3341 times)
MARK VAN STRATUM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

Do you accept some other currencies beside ETH for sale?

During private sale we can (6 days left). Please send me an email at invest@datingwithbenefits.io to discuss the terms
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:17:27 AM

Does the all user which will be transferred from other platforms must purchase a certain number of tokens or they will all get a some part for free?
MARK VAN STRATUM

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:19:02 AM

Does the all user which will be transferred from other platforms must purchase a certain number of tokens or they will all get a some part for free?

The sugar daddies must buy tokens. How many is up to them. But we recommend a minimum of $5k to be taken seriously as a sugar daddy.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:26:39 AM

Do we have to go trough KYC in order to join sale?
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:09:04 AM

I see that you almost reached half soft cap already.Good job,keep up the good work team!
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

I don't think it's mandatory, but it's advised you go through it as it brings more transparency to the whole transaction.
UncleT

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

I don't think it's mandatory, but it's advised you go through it as it brings more transparency to the whole transaction.

If we want the general public to get more into projects like this we need to take KYC seriously.
coinwoot

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:48:41 AM

Hello,

We have added Dating With Benefits ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/dating-with-benefits).
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

The sugar daddies must buy tokens. How many is up to them. But we recommend a minimum of $5k to be taken seriously as a sugar daddy.

It's good that you have not set a minimum, so you will not be able to deny potential customers during the transfer.
Bacara

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

It's good that you have not set a minimum, so you will not be able to deny potential customers during the transfer.

The amount of $5k as the recommended min amount seems a lot, but given the fact that some people working on the platform have been working for similar projects for many years, they certainly know how much money users spent in the average.
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

If we want the general public to get more into projects like this we need to take KYC seriously.

I agree, KYC should become a standard procedure.
cmdr1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

How can they use the tokens to buy gifts? Will it be able directly on the platform or will you have deals with some providers?
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:15:26 PM

Since your clientele wont be from crypto(atleast at the beginning),ease of use will be crucial.How will users get their DBW tokens?

Since using crypto is still not a common practice, I think all projects should have ease of use. Projects should take time and explain how their platform should and can be used and with that bring new users closer to crypto.

It's already very common to guy credits on dating sites. I fail to see how this is any different.

Well it is only different cause people still are not close to use crypto on daily bases, otherwise it is all transparent Smiley

Well that needs to change and hopefully it will soon. Smiley like they said - as soon as those babies see them cryptos rolling in - they will be all for it Smiley

Absolutely, once the market changes the opinion about crypto currency things will begin to moves much faster for everyone Grin

a faster marked and more anonimity will surely attract more people to such projects.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:44:22 PM

it is very important to have good identification and making sure no fraud is allowed. Good work.
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:21:16 PM

Did someone from the team answer what type of verification will be used for the users of the platform?

I think they mentioned some ID verification in the whitepaper.

Is that enough? Is ID verification standard practice on similar sites (not necessary on blockchain)? I would think the verification process needs to be rigorous just because this is a tricky subject.

Indeed. the project itself is based on a very sensitive subject so it needs to be checked thoroughly.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

How can they use the tokens to buy gifts? Will it be able directly on the platform or will you have deals with some providers?

I'm also interested in seeing this part. will you offer only transfers of tokens/crypto or actual purchases?
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:58:17 PM

I'm also interested in seeing this part. will you offer only transfers of tokens/crypto or actual purchases?

I think they are talking about buying some kind of gift cards that can purchase gifts on partner sites.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:03:46 PM

I think they are talking about buying some kind of gift cards that can purchase gifts on partner sites.

Wouldn't it be better if it was direct with crypto?
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

It would, but a lot of the major brands are not offering that possibility. I guess they don't trust cryptocurrencies enough to do that.
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:07:44 AM

It would, but a lot of the major brands are not offering that possibility. I guess they don't trust cryptocurrencies enough to do that.

Yeah,untill all those big companies accept crypto directly,this is next best thing.This is huge opportunity for DWB.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: