Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhunters, be careful with twitter accounts  (Read 3553 times)
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:13:00 AM

Now there are massive blocking of Twitter accounts.
Most often,  block accounts  when you to use mass-following. Blocks is forever!
Also do not use hashtags #ICO #Cryptocurrency etc
Be careful!
Is this true ? If so thanks for the information, is this only applicable on twitter only?
It turns out twitter has banned crypto ads.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:21:45 AM

is this serious? if using #ico is prohibited means our twitter account can not be used to follow bounty twitter, about info that says if twitter prohibits crypto ads, what does it mean? are paid ads or all ads including bounty sosmed?
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:25:14 AM

If that is true then that is really bad! Does anyone here experienced the same thing? I do hope that it is only an isolated case. Thank you for sharing this with us. Highly appreciated! Smiley

Dertcoin

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:29:28 AM

I think that it's because twitter banned crypto, ico, and maybe even wallets.

So it's reasonable they're banning people with crypto-related hashtags
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:29:43 AM

Really? or is it just a fake news? Almost every day I use Twitter and I'm not banned. Thus, it may be just too much to follow people on twitter

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

Be careful!

can you give me a proof my friend ?
or your personal twitter account already blocked by twitter Inc
because i never heard about this before

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:34:59 AM
Merited by robelneo (2)

I saw a couple of people complaining that they were blocked. this serious. what then is the way to avoid blocking, because twitter campaigns would always happen.
i think maybe Tweeting and re-tweeting other activities, like sports, music, lifestyle. etc.
by that, they would know it's not just for Cryptocurrency
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

Be careful!

Thank you for this information. It seems that Twitter banning crypto ads is really a serious thing. That even from the massive following to hashtags they can already track you and ban you. This is going to be bad for people who are part of bounties and people who promote their projects. Be aware people!

bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

That they will ban advertising for Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) worldwide,,,Is this really a ban? how the fate of my twitter account Grin
dainoran

Activity: 664

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

Thanks for the information, I also heard the information, I thought it was just deceit information. I would be more careful in posting cryptocurrency on twitter
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:47:27 AM

I think the suspension of your account is because they are reviewing the content of your feed. If they deem it thaf it comes from a bogus ICO, Tyey pretty much ban the use of the said account(s). However there are some cases wherein some accounts that are promoting legitimate ICOs still gets banned. I think this is due ri certain issues like unintensive gathering of data, or most likely errors on the system due to faulty artificial intelligences. Either way jusf hope your account doesn't get banned anyday soon.

jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:47:43 AM

thanks for your advice i hope that many people will read this thread and most of have twitter accounts to prevent banning account ..twitter will probably launch their own ico thats why they ban it.,

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
aleksabat

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

Yeah, i have couple of friends who lost their twitter accounts, and it is true that you have to be more careful with hashtags. Better use #crowdsale and similar to it.

Nipun22

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:47:06 PM

This is really a bad news for me. I am new here and I am attending in some Twitter bounty works which have requirement of tweet with #ICO hashtag. I can’t understand what to do now. If they really do that then where the freedom of speech is? This is not fair.
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

Many people do spam sharing on Twitter. Many accounts were opened just for bounty programs.
Twitter noticed it and now it is blocking it.

indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

ouch! it's  a sad news for all of us if that's the case bro, hopefully it is just an isolated case, take and good luck to all of us.
melatiy28

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:22:19 PM

for now I have no longer active in bounty on social media because seya see a little income that I get from social media especially if the project is a scam or not pay the results of our work of course will be a lot of chances that we will get.
Rami Haddadin

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

Thanks for the advise , i don't know what they are gaining from this . it really doesn't make sense.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:24:58 PM

Be careful!

that is a good thing, spam on twitter is really annoying. Marketing should be focused on quality, not only mindless follows and retweets. Focus on real content and you will build nice twitter channel

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Pulafripta

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:25:58 PM

They did not blocked my account but I have been asked to verify my account multiple times . I don't know the reason but so far so good
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: