Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhunters, be careful with twitter accounts  (Read 3553 times)
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

thank you for the info, this is bad news for all of us, maybe this is the way greedy people to stop Bitcoin and others to change the world, but I'm sure their future will admit it..
vitruvio (OP)

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

Now there are massive blocking of Twitter accounts.
Most often,  block accounts  when you to use mass-following. Blocks is forever!
Also do not use hashtags #ICO #Cryptocurrency etc
Be careful!
Are you serious, bro? since when did the blocking start ,,, does twitter already actually block ads for cryptocurrency?very unfortunate if twitter really block cryptocurrency. thank you for your information

My friend I'm not sure about hashtags but just in case, I removed these hashtags from my account
But I'm sure about mass following
W2014

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

Most often,  block accounts  when you to use mass-following. Blocks is forever!
Be careful!
Thank you for that information! Where did read this information? Could we trust you? Because many twitter campaigns want to include hashtag #ICO in tweets.

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

I continue to advertise the ICO, while there were no sanctions. The main thing is to do it carefully and not overdo it.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

Be careful!
do you have any evidence that twitter blocking that twitting using  hashtags #ICO #Cryptocurrency?as of now this is my first hearing that twitter blocking account if the tweet if using  hashtags #ICO #Cryptocurrency,if this true this alarming for people doing bounty using a twitter.
iris777

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

Thank you for the info, so do they block real accounts too? If i have my own name and my own picture and yes i make retweets about ico and sometimes i make my own life tweets will i be blocked? Strange. What for? I thought everybody is free to retweet anything they want to, isnt it the rule of the freedom of speech?
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

Be careful!

hoho That is baaad. They are really taking things seriously these days and so the bann is implemented even to those who follow and tweet about ICOS?

There must be a lot of bounty hunters by now banned on twitter, I see a lot are trying to tweet as much as they could every day.
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

Be careful!
yes some of the campaigns are very dangerous so becareful coz i encounter that some people are getting hacked their twitter account by just joining the twitter campaign so becareful

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

Most often,  block accounts  when you to use mass-following. Blocks is forever!
Be careful!
Are you serious, bro? since when did the blocking start ,,, does twitter already actually block ads for cryptocurrency?very unfortunate if twitter really block cryptocurrency. thank you for your information
until now I can still promote ICO that goes on twitter.
and my twitter account there is no blocking whatsoever.
if that's true what's the best solution for this problem?
vitruvio (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

Be careful!
do you have any evidence that twitter blocking that twitting using  hashtags #ICO #Cryptocurrency?as of now this is my first hearing that twitter blocking account if the tweet if using  hashtags #ICO #Cryptocurrency,if this true this alarming for people doing bounty using a twitter.

No I don't have any evidence about hashtags but after block advertising ICO in the Twitter I just in case deleted these hashtags from my account. But I still use them for posts
vitruvio (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

Guys, about  hashtags I'm not sure, just deleted them in my account just in case.
First of all, I wrote a post for cautioning the use of the mass following
vitruvio (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

Be careful!

hoho That is baaad. They are really taking things seriously these days and so the bann is implemented even to those who follow and tweet about ICOS?

There must be a lot of bounty hunters by now banned on twitter, I see a lot are trying to tweet as much as they could every day.

For the last week about 10 accounts from our chat were banned, and they were banned forever. They all used mass following and used hashtags in their profiles. I think the reason is mass folowing, but I think it's better not to take risks
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

I think they read the posts of those accounts they suspended to see if they really violated the new law passed onto the social negworking site. After this, once they find out if the account advertises fake ICOs they would definitely lose their account. I think this is a good method of subjugating fraud in the cryptocurrency industry since it's been an ongoing problem ever simce ICOs became a big thing in the industry.

vitruvio (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:01:08 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 12:38:14 AM by vitruvio

I continue to advertise the ICO, while there were no sanctions. The main thing is to do it carefully and not overdo it.

I continue to advertise ICO too  and make hashtags to if it need in rules but don't use mass following and deleted hashtags from ny profile
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

Be careful!

I'm no twitter bounty hunters but its good that you are giving us a fair warning. Twitter is banning crypto ads, so it makes sense that the next move will be banning accounts with accounts related to crypto. I'm totally against the banning of personal accounts though, its our freedom what we want to say, so them banning it is suppressing our freedom.

Again, if evidence is not presented by the OP, common sense dictates that twitter might likely ban it because they have initiated a crypto ad bans already. Its better to be safe that sorry.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
vitruvio (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

I think they read the posts of those accounts they suspended to see if they really violated the new law passed onto the social negworking site. After this, once they find out if the account advertises fake ICOs they would definitely lose their account. I think this is a good method of subjugating fraud in the cryptocurrency industry since it's been an ongoing problem ever simce ICOs became a big thing in the industry.

If  talk about banned accounts of my friends - they were blocked forever. But I think the main reason - the mass following
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:04:43 PM

Did twitter announce something about cryptocurrency before they block the accounts which contain cryptocurrency? They should make a statement first.and actually you own that account therefore you should be the one to decide either to continue and enjoy using their app or delete it. They have to.get use of it what most of the individuals who are registered and and block them then what result coud we expect?This is a sad scenario for them. They should give the importance of every member in the twitter. There will come.a day that they will regret about this one if it is true.
grkmbykl01

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

Thanks for advice . where is the freedom for us.we need to talk about crypto currencys everywhere nobody can stop  this why they are blocking us.I don't understand why they are so agressive about this. We are harmless.
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:07:11 PM

As what I have been reading in such different opinions below, I conclude that this certain issue of blocking from twitter is no proofs of evidence, but let us consider also about this certain issue and the total concern of this person which they share to all of us about their experience, hopefully many people like this guy who have concerns to others.
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

Be careful!
Thanks for the information, this is really bad. has anyone been blocked for this case? I think a lot of accounts with profiles that use the hastang. If it is true, then twitter will lose many accounts with users who use this hastag.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: