Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:34:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhunters, be careful with twitter accounts  (Read 3553 times)
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:13:11 PM

This is foolish,why would twitter hide this restriction from the users? it is a violations of freedom to speak on your own will! doesnt make sense because they can easily put it to their terms and conditions so people wont be surprised when their accounts where disabled or suspended because they did violated something like this.

cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

Easy guys,it isnt confirmed yet that is why we need to calm down or else it can trigger another FUD from the community causing our market to crash or fail again as soon as these weak hands going to sell their coins! This should be indicated into twitter's terms and conditions because it is going to be hard to guess what is the prohibited things we should avoid of.

cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

I didn't think it is because of using #Ico and #cryptocurrency.  Twitter usually block account when someone follow excessively Anna also bot followers.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:32:13 PM

When you talk about mass follow-up what do you mean? I understand that we are talking about mass subscriptions, but what quantities?
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

I think that two separate issues are mixed here.
One: the twitter ban on cryptocurrency related ads (not the promotional tweets hunters share)
Two: Mass-following and spam related actions. Twitter doesn't benefit from this. They need accounts that represent 'normal' users. I get it that they block users that are following hundreds of others per day. It's not realistic, thus not valuable for Twitter.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
pedropendukot

Activity: 196

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:43:56 PM

This is funny if twitter isnt really going to tell us that these restrictions exists already,are we going to be surprised when it happens to our accounts?This should be cleared up by the twitter so that there will be less people who will ge banned because they didnt announce it officially,this is insanity if you asked me it isnt fair to most of the bounty hunters.

sayboo999

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

In the many bounty campaigns, such hashtags must be used to write posts. I was temporarily blocked due to activity on the Twitter. I am work as usual) Don't worry) we can not change the policy of social networks ...
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

I think this is gonna be a FUD because as far as i concern there is no such news about twitter blocking for hashtagging and mass following. And about the implementation of twitter banned its gonna be a month july as an official contract but this can not affect to the said accusation to the society of this site.
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

This is unacceptable,because twitter shouldnt be doing this its clearly a violation of freedom of expression, they shouldnt be restricting some words in their platform to be the reason why the users are going to be suspended,it will be the worst mistake that twitter will do if this happen it will much harder to for cryptocurrencies to expand its market.

cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:25:14 PM

Just to be safe follow which words you shouldnt be tweeting so that you will be safe from getting disabled,if twitter is really not going to officially announce it,it is a violation in our freedom of speech! they shouldnt be blocking those users who are using these 2 hastags because they dont have any regulations or restrictions from these words.

jakeshadows27

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:26:23 PM

It's misleading there is no proof twitter blocks account using crptos hashtag there is no official announcent made by twitter and if its true is not fair.

Yes there no such evidence that twitter will do that it just fake news one i know you will block if not using twitter a month or your account been hack but i dont think if you post hashtag crptocurrency it will block you it so unfair.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:29:10 PM

Now there are massive blocking of Twitter accounts.
Most often,  block accounts  when you to use mass-following. Blocks is forever!
Also do not use hashtags #ICO #Cryptocurrency etc
Be careful!

Thanks. A lot of my friends got block on twitter. And no one know why. Be careful guys!
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

Thank you for the info - it was predictable as for me because bounty hunters strongly spammed twitter network.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cryptocrocs

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:31:10 PM

This is ridiculous for me,these accounts are surely violating twitter terms and conditions that is why they are suspended or blocked permanently,because if you are strictly following TOS of twitter you wont have any problem with these promotions,but just to be safe we should avoid these hashtags and it stick with the plan so we wont get disabled if ever.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:45:58 PM

So does people loosing their accounts because they are conversing and tweeting about several projects, i do not think that is not the case, they have stopped advertising these projects does not mean that the users are forbidden from freedom of speech, what we do with our account is our choice, unless it is nothing illegal by a court of law.
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:51:45 PM

Well it's hard to believe. Twitter stop sometimes account who infringe their policy. Specially spamming. I do follow a lot of people in day, but I did not get anything yet.
btccrusher

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

What does Twitter want!! I don't get the point, punishing for using those specific hashtags? I hope we can use those hashtags without fear because many bounties have this in their terms. Hopefully, bounty manager's will look at the issue and stop giving T&C like that.
Note: Massive following in a short time, huge tweeting/retweeting in a little time was always been punishing by twitter. If this is the case to you, then we don't have to worry about it. I both hashtags often, didn't see anything unusual yet.
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:56:00 PM

Be careful!
This is still unconfimed from twitter,i have been using these hastags sine then and i dont even have blocks from twitter,which exclude me from spamming,these people might be violating twitter terms and conditions that is why they were permanently disabled by twitter either way we should follow these guidelines not to put those hashtags because it might be the reason why we are going to get disabled.

Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:58:12 PM

Thanks for the remind bro i will not use those hashtag and i hope facebook will not action this like twitter.
erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:02:32 PM

Be careful!
This is still unconfimed from twitter,i have been using these hastags sine then and i dont even have blocks from twitter,which exclude me from spamming,these people might be violating twitter terms and conditions that is why they were permanently disabled by twitter either way we should follow these guidelines not to put those hashtags because it might be the reason why we are going to get disabled.
better be safe than sorry or if you don't care about your account being banned because of that.
i guess the twitter is trying to manipulate the market as well  Huh  Huh
they could have done this in the past year since bounty campaign already started for quite a while already.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: