Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:39:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhunters, be careful with twitter accounts  (Read 3553 times)
vitruvio (OP)

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:47:20 PM

Now there are massive blocking of Twitter accounts.
Most often,  block accounts  when you to use mass-following. Blocks is forever!
Also do not use hashtags #ICO #Cryptocurrency etc
Be careful!

I agree and everyone must be careful with their accounts. One must not use their twitter in massive ICO tweets. Twitter is observing your accounts and maybe regard as scammer or spammer if they see you posts or tweets all in ICO related topics.

Yes, it's true. But I participated 80+ campaigns and use hashtags for projects but deleted in the profile and dont use massfollowing
vitruvio (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

It's sad to realize that now bountyhanters are equated with scammers and spammers. As if there is no deception in TV commercials.

Well, in fact, many bountyhunters are really spammers
It all depends on how you do your tasks.
vitruvio (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:54:24 PM

This is stupidity,if this is really true twitter should be penalized for not including this restriction to their terms and conditions because im sure most of the people will get disabled if they spam these hastags which makes easier to promote these ICOs.Doesnt seems to be a good o bad thing because there will be less chances for these scam projects to be promoted.

Yes but twitter made an official announcement about ban addvertising of ICO and cryptocurrency
If you have only 1 twitter account it is better no to take chances
Acex29

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:55:17 PM

A lot of bounty companies require the presence of such hashtags. For example, #ICO #crypto and etc. That makes me very sad. All bounty hunters are now at risk of being blocked. Huh Shocked

Yes, It's true. I continued to use hashtags for campaigns but deleted int the account
Perhaps this is not necessary

I, too, just in case removed all hashtags from the profile. Also pumped the second accounts in the event of a lockout. So I have to work on. Not panic! Cheesy Wink
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:02:37 PM

Be careful!
Yes that's true we need to be careful now on twitting in Twitter because I actually experience it in my account they remove my retweets that's why I cannot get my last Twitter campaign because I always retweet when I check it's all gone. I think Twitter start to manipulate about posting cryptocurrencies.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
idex100

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:09:33 PM

Thanks a lot for the information.I value my twitter account alot as it took me a very long time to accumulate followership.It seem twitter is anti-cryptocurrency,same with face book.Will be careful using hastags now.Thanks once again.
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:17:43 PM

Thanks a lot for the information.I value my twitter account alot as it took me a very long time to accumulate followership.It seem twitter is anti-cryptocurrency,same with face book.Will be careful using hastags now.Thanks once again.
it could be worse... in fact we have quite free conditions to 'spam' our social bounty in Twitter.
As I know FB can block your account for  just a few reposts at a stretch

13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

I do not write original texts with ICO advertising.
I'm doing retweets. Can this result in a lockout?

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:50:56 PM

Thanks for the information about the hastag for twitter rule now. This will help  the bounty hunters who are using their Twitter accounts to make posts related to projects advertising here keep their Twitter accounts safe.

IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:57:51 PM

Well if this is true, it is unfortunate for the fellow bounty hunters. I don't usually joined facebook and twitter bounty campaigns. I only joined signature and telegram. If people is sharing ICO's/projects that they don't have any care of and just wanted to share to get the reward, I felt that it is spamming. But if your sharing something that you love, then that is information. Informing the public of something valuable that you believe in.
supremo666

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:41:14 AM

Thanks for this information , but does it mean that we bounty hunters can no longer join twitter campaigns from ICOs ??
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:03:00 AM

Be careful!

i already read those news, but i still don't know if this is a hoax news or not, it's because i haven't seen it myself that there are twitter acounts been blocked by doing bounty campaign, let's just hope it's only a fake news / HOAX, because we can still earn money from twitter joining bounty social media campaign
vitruvio (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

Some accounts of my friends that have been blocked marked "forever" are now unlocked
But anyway, I think we need to be careful
vitruvio (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:24:06 AM

Thanks for this information , but does it mean that we bounty hunters can no longer join twitter campaigns from ICOs ??

I don't think so. But we need to be careful and if you use massfollowing do it very carefully
Especially if you use onlt one account
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:33:07 AM

Yes, my friend was also blocked, but without hashtag we can not))
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

Thanks for the advice! I think they block only those that are tweets excessively, because I have not had problems with my account yet. But I'll be on watch.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

Is this for real? It seems not fair, I am joining some ICO bounty, and it is a mandatory to put that hashtag. And this is ridiculous to. An an account just because they tweet with certain hashtag, it is not spamming if we don't tweet simultaneously.

heynikkki

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

I guess your friend was blocked not for a hashtag, but for exceeding the limits or for posting too much tweets each day.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:25:16 AM

I don't think so. But we need to be careful and if you use massfollowing do it very carefully
Especially if you use onlt one account
Not only twitter but also some other forms of social media, where it has become the venue of fake news and scams, due to irresponsibility and for personal purposes of others. No matter what social media are you into, being extra careful and accountable in everything that we do and say can give us an extra prevention of becoming the next victim.
vitruvio (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

Yes, my friend was also blocked, but without hashtag we can not))

Yes but I dont think that using hashtags for posts is big problem
I just deleted hashtags in the my profile and I think even this is not necessary. Just in case
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: