Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhunters, be careful with twitter accounts  (Read 3553 times)
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

No need to spam for days participating in hundreds of campaigns. Just keep a natural look when using Twitter. If you do not abuse this, your account will be safe. Because you go to the network and one advertisement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

The cryptocurrency community on twitter is huge and cryptocurrency related social topics is very rampant! The problem happens when there is a massive amounts of spam is generated with cryptocurrency related posts!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
bixorastexante

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

Why do they block accounts for participating in ICOs? Like because it's spam or what? I'd like to look at Twitter when they finally decide to create their own coin too.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

Now there are massive blocking of Twitter accounts.
Most often,  block accounts  when you to use mass-following. Blocks is forever!
Also do not use hashtags #ICO #Cryptocurrency etc
Be careful!

UPD
Some accounts of my friends that have been blocked marked "forever" are now unlocked
But anyway, I think we need to be careful

Again? Last time that is a problem to the social media accounts also in Facebook and now it is back again. Because social media campaign makes the account spam that's why Twitter and Facebook starts banning cryptocurrency spam. So be careful.
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

Thanks for caution & advice…
It’s correct now Twitter is strictly monitoring their plat form & suspending accounts by some reasons, even they didn’t responses appeals made against suspensions of accounts.
So it’s better to be careful.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

The cryptocurrency community on twitter is huge and cryptocurrency related social topics is very rampant! The problem happens when there is a massive amounts of spam is generated with cryptocurrency related posts!
I'm also looking forward to this because if Twitter finally makes their own coins, this will have a good impact on Crypto. maybe there will be a lot of big companies that will also make their ICO so that crypto will be more recognized and bigger.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:58:27 PM

Thanks for caution & advice…
It’s correct now Twitter is strictly monitoring their plat form & suspending accounts by some reasons, even they didn’t responses appeals made against suspensions of accounts.
So it’s better to be careful.

But if we are talking about participation in the Bounty company in social networks, then the payment is not on the Twitter account, but according to the data that you registered with the Bounty company.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

Yes, I lost my two Twitter accounts just because I was advertising for ICO campaigns with my post count. I have asked to check and unlock but still not done yet. I have not been able to participate in the bounty Twitter campaign in the last 4 months.

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

Thank you for this advise. But I believe that this has been fixed and crypto ads is now acceptable on twitter. Maybe there are just a few things that we need to check before promoting or sharing tweets for an ICO. That is why I already stopped joining airdrops as they are not productive anymore and they require tweets. I will not promote a scam ICO. That is just my view on things.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

Accounts are blocked solely due to the fact that a person repost a large number of messages. Twitter often changes algorithms and it is very difficult to calculate and notify bounty hunters.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:58:18 PM

Twitter does this every now and then, I heard even facebook started doing this recently and banning suspicious, which is bad because more than 30% of the accounts on facebook are fake. I also heard that Twitter has implemented a new algorithm in search of crypto related accounts and puts some restriction on them.
Pandji02

Activity: 895
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:13:14 PM

yes that's true, my twitter account was also banned, other than because using #cryptocurrency #ICO is another cause because our activities in following too many people without follbacks and too fast. then we also Retweet too often and never make "original tweets" so that our accounts fall into the Bot category.
ahmed04

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:24:49 AM

I have no idea how dangerous is harmless Twitter, but the users of this platform have become very aggressive. Everyone wants to get my keys from accounts.
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:27:23 AM

It's actually happening. Twitter began an active campaign against cryptocurrency and blocks all in a row. This is sad.
Plecet Bank

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:59:01 AM

When doing social media campaign results are few, because too many scams. And I think things like that that cause a lot of people who abuse it for personal gain and causing harm to other people. We recommend that you make a signature campaign because the result is enormous.

queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:01:52 AM

Be careful!

UPD
Some accounts of my friends that have been blocked marked "forever" are now unlocked
Yes, We need to be careful. I experienced that when I shared many tweets from the ICO page on twitter, And I need to verify my account using my mobile number and once I verified they unlock again. But also take care to your twitter account without binding on the mobile because they can lock forever.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:06:20 AM

Be careful!

UPD
Yes, We need to be careful. I experienced that when I shared many tweets from the ICO page on twitter, And I need to verify my account using my mobile number and once I verified they unlock again. But also take care to your twitter account without binding on the mobile because they can lock forever.

Even though we verify with our mobile number we have to be very careful with the tweets we are doing because once we are not following any rules and regulation of the twitter definitely they will ban us without any intimations.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

Honestly, I had no problems with my account even when I used these hashtags!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:16:31 AM

Hi there!

It doesnt make sense that twitter would block twitter accounts related to crypto, there are numerous accountsnon twitter that do much worse things than promoting there project.
I have seen tons of fake accounts with shady pictures i cant talk about, its a real shame, people using others pictures even nudes, its truely sad.

I dont think twitter banned your friends because of crypto related stuff, maybe they spammed alot?

Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:33:07 AM

Yes, I suspect that certain tags such as #ICO #Cryptocurrency etc may be detected by Twitter's anti-spam system, because my account is sometimes frozen and prompts me to post spam, which I think is probably because caused by certain tags.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: