Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:45:29 AM

Much needs to be done for your project, so people want to continue to use the developments. For example, to provide tokens
I heard about the distribution of tokens, but only did not know if it was produced. Who is already half tokens?

We only have testnet tokens available on our testnet wallet.  Here are the steps to get testnet tokens so you can see how our wallet/consensus algorithm work:

1. Create a wallet on our testnet wallet http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/
2. Join the Dispatch Labs Telegram: https://t.me/dispatchlabs
3. Send admin @Rstrong1 your public key
4. Enjoy your testnet tokens

Are these test tokens can not be used later or can not be send to real wallet addresses? If people join to your test, they already supported you and in my opinion they have to get real tokens and not test tokens ...

Real tokens will be available in the future.  For now we can only give out the test tokens.

Such a very nice strategy and to make it more challenging, it is better also to give the people who test the platform a real reward for spending their time testing the tokens. In this way, maybe it can be more interesting and probably it will have a good outcome.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

An interesting idea for the project and I would like to know how the fees are going and whether they are moving forward?

The great thing about Dispatch Labs is that there will be no transaction fees. 

Are you sure about this? Then how come they will get profit on the platform? Admin please clarify this post.
Yeah admin you seem to be confused somehow about your comment. Are you serious that there will be no transaction fees in your platform?
Even i would like a confirmation for it because without transaction fees, it would really go much difficult to manage the project and to get fundarised for its developement. I guess that the transaction fees is mandatory each time/.

Let's wait how the dev will explain this. For me it's better to have a very low transaction fees but the transaction will be fast. I will wait for the reasonable response of the dev.
Yes even i do not expect for free transactions without any transaction fees but instead they should keep some minimum transaction fees which would indeedprove much profitable for the team as well as the users.

Depends though, if the coin is mineable then the fees goes to the miners and not the developer otherwise having a fees is completely pointless
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:22:13 AM

Much needs to be done for your project, so people want to continue to use the developments. For example, to provide tokens
I heard about the distribution of tokens, but only did not know if it was produced. Who is already half tokens?

We only have testnet tokens available on our testnet wallet.  Here are the steps to get testnet tokens so you can see how our wallet/consensus algorithm work:

1. Create a wallet on our testnet wallet http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/
2. Join the Dispatch Labs Telegram: https://t.me/dispatchlabs
3. Send admin @Rstrong1 your public key
4. Enjoy your testnet tokens

Are these test tokens can not be used later or can not be send to real wallet addresses? If people join to your test, they already supported you and in my opinion they have to get real tokens and not test tokens ...
About what speech in general? As far as I know, in test networks fictional tokens which have the same functionality, as real are always used, but used in test networks and have no price.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

I saw the admin wrote that the project does not collect transaction fees. How then will you teach your profit and generally earn money. Because basically on such projects and earn only on commissions with transactions.
Usually, the transaction fees go to the miners, not the team. If the team collect the transaction fees, then the platform is untrustable.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

I saw the admin wrote that the project does not collect transaction fees. How then will you teach your profit and generally earn money. Because basically on such projects and earn only on commissions with transactions.
Sometimes they have more way to earn money.Though they aren't collecting from transactions,they are collection from the investors by profiting what they are investing
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:26:16 PM

I saw that you have a airdrop and I hope that there will be a bounty company, I would very much like to participate in it.
Yes they have very good airdrop programme and bounty programme too. The reward of bounty programme is very good so i suggest you all to participate in this bounnty programme. For more information you can check the official website of DISPATCH LAB.
At last the great news come to me.This is a good project & have that potential to be great in the ICO.& now they have the airdrop & bounty so ICO will be their side
Thank you very much for your answer, but it's interesting to know where you got such information from, did the developer write to you personally?
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

I hope we all help this project to achieve significant success! Strong team and strong developer. This project will bring huge profits to investors. And with a good team united to us from the observation of this project, very perspective is everything, and we are sure it will turn the world into the best.
We all can support however developers are very attentive in understanding and analyzing the smart technologies and add a new cluster where the idea can attain huge attention from the people and with this we can easily achieve success.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:07:19 PM

An interesting idea for the project and I would like to know how the fees are going and whether they are moving forward?

Are you sure about this? Then how come they will get profit on the platform? Admin please clarify this post.
Yeah admin you seem to be confused somehow about your comment. Are you serious that there will be no transaction fees in your platform?
It's really confusing me. How can the project will run without the transaction fees??. and if it's true then i think it will become the biggest platform of cryptoworld.so i request develop to give clearification on this matter.
There must be a catch to this and the fees might be covered somewhere else. These are general marketing tricks that many fall for. The team has to be more open about it.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:18:18 PM

The bounties program and ads really help a lot and help increase popularity, helping to be very popular. Attract many investors. Advertising really can reach the success of a project very soon
However we need more new strategies in the bounty program as well now where the supporters shows more interest to actively participate and a referral program can also add a value for reaping success.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

I hope we all help this project to achieve significant success! Strong team and strong developer. This project will bring huge profits to investors. And with a good team united to us from the observation of this project, very perspective is everything, and we are sure it will turn the world into the best.
We all can support however developers are very attentive in understanding and analyzing the smart technologies and add a new cluster where the idea can attain huge attention from the people and with this we can easily achieve success.
I agree, the team is doing a great job and I hope they keep working towards developing the project from every aspect and they will surely be successful
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:22:59 PM

It's really confusing me. How can the project will run without the transaction fees??. and if it's true then i think it will become the biggest platform of cryptoworld.so i request develop to give clearification on this matter.
Maybe they will have another way to get paid either way but is simply not possible to run some kinda of charity program without gain and way to sustain yourself doing the things you love maybe go through their concepts again and understand first

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:51:21 PM

Maybe they will have another way to get paid either way but is simply not possible to run some kinda of charity program without gain and way to sustain yourself doing the things you love maybe go through their concepts again and understand first
Dispatch is well experienced in handling the allocations and analyzing the markets so they may take the initiative to run the platform with no transaction fees also it attracts all the investors.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:31:16 PM

To advance the project and to advertize it, it is necessary to understand accurately its specifics and to submit to the interested exact and concrete information, otherwise hardly someone will pay attention.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:39:44 PM

Making Dispatch compatible with Ethereum smart-contracts and the Ethereum Virtual Machine is a smart idea, lost of projects avoid using other platforms even if they work better than ethereum for their business because it's hard to raise money using them, but I think with Dispatch they can start their projects with Ethereum and move later for DISPATCH.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:45:06 PM

There will be no transaction fees? It is indeed a great news as i think that majority of us here are been fedup with the transaction fees and usually they also go much more higher which can afford a loss too.

We agree with you  Grin

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

Transaction fees are not a business model. Transaction fees exist to reduce spam in the network and instead of fees we are implementing a rate limiting system which makes tokens worth bandwidth on our network.
Our business model is selling the bandwidth.
Once Dispatch is live it will shift to a Mozilla-like model, where the team launches and develops a variety of Dapps and other services on or adjacent to the platform which do have revenue streams, and thus continue to support the foundation.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:48:49 PM

I wonder how your beta will work. Is the experience going to be different? Or are there more features to be integrated into the platform? Also, how can I evaluate the tx-speed as really fuckin' fast?

Well, all your questions will be answer once the beta release. For now I think the team is focusing more with the promotions and bonuses, also they need to have to advertise this project.

They really are focusing about their promotions in order for them to have funds to continue their project. The team probably doing their best to satisfy their users and as we can observed, they are planning to create a beta version. Maybe, in this way, people will be interested to know more about the platform.
I agree to that they should also have some additional resources to show to interested supporters about the real concept of this project.

Probably a video or some crap which is easy to understand or maybe some inforgraphic similar to what others made for explaining the whole merit system
Video could help. Also it is desirable in several languages if at whom suddenly hardly with English. In my opinion, it is necessary because the project really very difficult for most of inhabitants and very few people can understand its practical application.
Yeah, thats certainly true. The team has to reach out to its supporters and make them understand clearly. Video presentations will help a lot as the ANN thread is quite hard to understand for some people.
Yeah I agree, video presentations are always a good idea to convey information in a quicker and convenient way and it will also help attract more followers
It must be an attractive one too. And if there will be any video presentation hoping it will really have a brief explanation of what's the purpose of this project.

We hope we have a video explaining the project by the end of next week

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:50:00 PM

Here is an example of a company that is building on the Dispatch Labs Platform.  Utopi is a company using blockchain to improve streaming content. Utopi users exchange blockchain tokens for access to live streaming events such as concerts and classes.  They are friends of Dispatch Labs and we encourage you to check them out.  Cheesy https://cryptoslate.com/blockchain-trends-to-keep-an-eye-on-content-streaming/

So, Dispatch Labs already have a partner which it means that they really need to get serious with the project. Hoping to see more updates about their activities and also about their incoming promotions.

Thanks for your interest.  We also have companies like Fr8 and TOK.tv building on the Dispatch Labs platform.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:50:59 PM

Making Dispatch compatible with Ethereum smart-contracts and the Ethereum Virtual Machine is a smart idea, lost of projects avoid using other platforms even if they work better than ethereum for their business because it's hard to raise money using them, but I think with Dispatch they can start their projects with Ethereum and move later for DISPATCH.

That's how it usually work, I think it's just like the EOS and Tron who are in the Ethereum blockchain and will later on have their own mainnet where they have their own local token or coin.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:53:33 PM

I wonder how your beta will work. Is the experience going to be different? Or are there more features to be integrated into the platform? Also, how can I evaluate the tx-speed as really fuckin' fast?

Well, all your questions will be answer once the beta release. For now I think the team is focusing more with the promotions and bonuses, also they need to have to advertise this project.

They really are focusing about their promotions in order for them to have funds to continue their project. The team probably doing their best to satisfy their users and as we can observed, they are planning to create a beta version. Maybe, in this way, people will be interested to know more about the platform.
I agree to that they should also have some additional resources to show to interested supporters about the real concept of this project.

Probably a video or some crap which is easy to understand or maybe some inforgraphic similar to what others made for explaining the whole merit system
Video could help. Also it is desirable in several languages if at whom suddenly hardly with English. In my opinion, it is necessary because the project really very difficult for most of inhabitants and very few people can understand its practical application.

We should have a video explaining the Dispatch Labs platform live by the end of next week or the beginning of the following week.  We are working on the script right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: