Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2612 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

Basically, that is a normal scenario and what they should do for now is to improved more about the development of their platform. They probably have the tools to make more innovations about the project so we  should expect more features about the platform.
I think if they can provide a demo version to get people to swing their test there it will be of much help i am hoping the team will consider this

Can they always hire people to try or beta test the apps right? To make sure to detect bugs and glitches before they can officially launch it to the public.

Nice suggestion mate. Having beta version will surely helped to detect errors and irregularity of this project. The dev team must provide this kind of version inorder to give the investors a real reason on why they need to invest ADGONOS plattform. And also, this will answers all questions of the people on how does this project works.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

Its realy interesting to know that theres a project interested to eliminate mobile ads. I just dont know how can they do that though.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:04:45 AM

Basically, that is a normal scenario and what they should do for now is to improved more about the development of their platform. They probably have the tools to make more innovations about the project so we  should expect more features about the platform.
I think if they can provide a demo version to get people to swing their test there it will be of much help i am hoping the team will consider this

Can they always hire people to try or beta test the apps right? To make sure to detect bugs and glitches before they can officially launch it to the public.

It's going to need a lot of funds for a beta test if they have to hire bug finders, it will be more efficient if they can just a launch a testnet and give rewards to their participants.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:16:50 AM

Nice suggestion mate. Having beta version will surely helped to detect errors and irregularity of this project. The dev team must provide this kind of version inorder to give the investors a real reason on why they need to invest ADGONOS plattform. And also, this will answers all questions of the people on how does this project works.
Yes good idea. If you create a beta version of the project and give access to testing, then perhaps more people who use this platform will want to invest and support the project. Showing the development of a project is a good idea. Since we will see where we put our money, and not into emptiness. Or at least a prototype of the project, which will show how the platform will work.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:39:20 AM

Yes good idea. If you create a beta version of the project and give access to testing, then perhaps more people who use this platform will want to invest and support the project. Showing the development of a project is a good idea. Since we will see where we put our money, and not into emptiness. Or at least a prototype of the project, which will show how the platform will work.

Exactly! Prototype plays a major role on many ICO'S, it will be considered as a turning point for the project if many investors will have positive feedbacks towards the beta version of the platform.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:56:19 AM

As for me, i think they should make a bounty look like find out any bugs will appear. Actually i really expect to project about Mobile Ads like ADGONOS will don't have any error.
Mistakes in programs are unavoidable, but I believe they can solve them, which is a must for teams.

To don't pass mistakes that is in principle impossible for team without assistance, the developer needs to think of creation of beta-test of the platform on early access where everyone will be able to check work the platform and to report about bugs if such are, for in

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

As for me, i think they should make a bounty look like find out any bugs will appear. Actually i really expect to project about Mobile Ads like ADGONOS will don't have any error.

Yeah, I agree. The dev should release a beta test app so that the community will try and check if the app is ready to use or if there will be more things to fix before launching this app.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

Mistakes in programs are unavoidable, but I believe they can solve them, which is a must for teams.

You are right, this is normal. That is why most new projects are launching their platform for beta testing and giving some rewards to all if they will find some bugs with the app.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:38:04 PM

By eliminating mobile Ads in the smartphone, we will be using any app or tools to prevent Ads on appearing ? The project is really great but some part I can't understand.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

You are right, this is normal. That is why most new projects are launching their platform for beta testing and giving some rewards to all if they will find some bugs with the app.
They should really need to implement beta test before launching the official app. The members should also take a consideration about this project because the team are just people thst commit mistakes. I hope that they will fix the issue fast.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

Maybe they should open a limited beta testers that will test and find bugs with the app if ever it have. Looking forward to see more improvements in this project. And also many more investors to come.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:13:24 PM

It's going to need a lot of funds for a beta test if they have to hire bug finders, it will be more efficient if they can just a launch a testnet and give rewards to their participants.

The team can definitely provide us a demo version so we should wait for their some development. Adgonos has a simple concept but to think it is really a useful tool to be used in the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:29:42 PM

The team can definitely provide us a demo version so we should wait for their some development. Adgonos has a simple concept but to think it is really a useful tool to be used in the future.
To be honest I am also not sure about how it realy works. Maybe they could give us more details about thier platform workflow.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

But the advantage is that they can save time and probably will also learn something from the experts. Anyway, this will depend to the team on what is really the best thing that they will do to improve more about their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
adgonos.io (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

By eliminating mobile Ads in the smartphone, we will be using any app or tools to prevent Ads on appearing ? The project is really great but some part I can't understand.
Thanks for asking!  Cheesy
Here I'll provide explanation regarding our project as detailed as possible.
There are basically three 'steps' in the whole process.
1. The computer miner mines ADG coins using Proof-of-Work, and generate 25% extra coins into the 'mobile reward pool'.
2. Developers implement our SDK in their apps, to replace the conventional ad framework (i.e. Google Ads)
3. While users use these apps, their anonymous usage data will get collected and sent to our server (under the users' consent, and secure protocols)
As a reward of sharing their telemetry data, users would be rewarded with 20% of coins from the reward pool, in addition to getting rid of annoying ads.
Developers will get a 79% from the 'reward pool' as a incentive to use our framework and a reward of providing good app content.

Basically the more time a user stays on an app, the more data he/she could generate, and the more we would reward both the user and the developer.

Hope that explains how our business model works!  Cheesy
adgonos.io (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

I still didn't read the whitepaper to get deep understanding on how this going to work in details, but I am wondering if it will possible to adopt ADGONOS (instead of ads) in app that will upload it to platform like google play, because most developers upload their apps there and we know google has some requirements.
Regarding this part, we believe that although being a conglomerate that often plays monopoly, Google would possibly not outright ban an entire monetization framework.
It allows apps adopting other ad frameworks (i.e. Unity ads) to be listed on the Play store as well.
However, if in some extreme condition that really happens, we may encourage developers to switch to other stores to deploy to.

I hope that explains the question. Thanks for asking!  Cheesy
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

I really liked your project, but I'm very interested in whether you can use the masternode wizard and how many coins will it take?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

I really liked your project, but I'm very interested in whether you can use the masternode wizard and how many coins will it take?
Yes perhaps you can use their masternode and even i don't know how much coins will it need but i am sure that the team would update us about it. The team here is really much fast in terms of such queries.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:14:34 PM

But the advantage is that they can save time and probably will also learn something from the experts. Anyway, this will depend to the team on what is really the best thing that they will do to improve more about their platform.
Of course, only the development team can decide how they should act in this situation. But it seems to me that it is better to launch a beta version, which ordinary users will be able to test for errors.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

Of course, only the development team can decide how they should act in this situation. But it seems to me that it is better to launch a beta version, which ordinary users will be able to test for errors.
Even i am waiting for their beta version because it would really make much easier to understand the project and also to trust the project. This project will really have a great future ahead with a beta version and also i think that they should soon look forward into it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: