Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2609 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

Thanks for all your suggestions!  Smiley
We've been actively listening to the community and read each and every one of your posts.
About the beta version, our team is working on a DEMO version of the developers' backend panel.
i.e. What would the developers see if they implement our framework.

However it's just a basic demo, not a functional beta. We plan to start developing the software itself right after the token sale.
What we might do recently is construct a demo site for developers and investors to see what the framework might look like.

I hope that answers all your concerns. We appreciate all your comments and invaluable suggestions!
Let's make the crypto world a better place together.
Thanks for listening carefully to what are the concerns and suggestion of the community Smiley It's a good start for the team too. Hoping this project will succeed in the future as it can really help a lot of mobile users out there.
Very nice to know that the team are very active and seriously attending all the concerns and suggestions.The demo you are talking about is a good try anyway even its not yet functional atlest the team are doing something for the transparancy of the project.Well I know the team has alot to offer and updates to make I am patiently waiting for poject progress.Gudluck and more project updates soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IGTcompany

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:46:19 AM

Hello.
Good project.
You have some Bounty program for user ?
Thanks
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

We've been actively listening to the community and read each and every one of your posts.
About the beta version, our team is working on a DEMO version of the developers' backend panel.

However it's just a basic demo, not a functional beta. We plan to start developing the software itself right after the token sale.
What we might do recently is construct a demo site for developers and investors to see what the framework might look like.

I hope that answers all your concerns. We appreciate all your comments and invaluable suggestions!
Thanks for listening carefully to what are the concerns and suggestion of the community Smiley It's a good start for the team too. Hoping this project will succeed in the future as it can really help a lot of mobile users out there.
Very nice to know that the team are very active and seriously attending all the concerns and suggestions.The demo you are talking about is a good try anyway even its not yet functional atlest the team are doing something for the transparancy of the project.Well I know the team has alot to offer and updates to make I am patiently waiting for poject progress.Gudluck and more project updates soon.

I like the team because they are straight to the point. Ig there is a good new or a problem, they are always there to update us all. I am excited about the project to be successful even they have just started but they are giving their best to make the project better.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

What is the main purpose of this project? And what can be helped in realizing the dream of this project?
Well, you got the main purpose written in the title that says "Eliminating Mobile Ads .." it means that they wanted to eliminate all the mobile ads with the blockchain.
Try to read the project's whitepaper before moving here. By reading the whitepaper, all your questions will be answered. Newbies should try to explore the project first so you will have a references and idea to share.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

I really liked your project, but I'm very interested in whether you can use the masternode wizard and how many coins will it take?
Yes perhaps you can use their masternode and even i don't know how much coins will it need but i am sure that the team would update us about it. The team here is really much fast in terms of such queries.
It is unlikely purchase of masternode will become inexpensive pleasure, if so, then its meaning is lost and practically anyone will be able to buy it, such successions of events for very short period will just beat coin cost to the earth. Therefore masternodes always stand the solid sums of means.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:52:34 AM

Yes, I agree. The bounty manager or even the dev team are willing to listen or consider some new ideas of the people. This will be a plus factor for the investors of this project. I hope they will keep this kind of treatment as the popularity of ADGONOS project are slowly getting wider in bitcoin community.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

What is the main purpose of this project? And what can be helped in realizing the dream of this project?
Well, you got the main purpose written in the title that says "Eliminating Mobile Ads .." it means that they wanted to eliminate all the mobile ads with the blockchain.
Try to read the project's whitepaper before moving here. By reading the whitepaper, all your questions will be answered. Newbies should try to explore the project first so you will have a references and idea to share.
Yes and this project is clear in their whitepaper so we can assume that this project can surely be profitable ahead and also it has the ability to attract several users to the project which will indeed get huge profits.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:10:18 PM

Yes and this project is clear in their whitepaper so we can assume that this project can surely be profitable ahead and also it has the ability to attract several users to the project which will indeed get huge profits.
Actually there are a number of similar projects but this project is on the hit list and really can have good profits ahead. This project is always going great and i think that it would have a great future ahead along with huge benefits out.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

It is because this is their first ICO that has been created and probably they must maintain their good reputation towards their clients. Simply the platform focus on the problem about ads on mobile which I think deserves to be supported. Also, why the team only accepts ETH?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

Young people are engaged in the project, but if you throw away the age of the team, then a good idea will remain. When implemented, many will benefit and facilitate daily work with smartphones

Yeah right, I just really hope  that team is really serious with the developments of this project and looking forward for more updates and more announcements about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

Young people are engaged in the project, but if you throw away the age of the team, then a good idea will remain. When implemented, many will benefit and facilitate daily work with smartphones

Yeah right, I just really hope  that team is really serious with the developments of this project and looking forward for more updates and more announcements about this project.
Stay updated and surely you will get some good news about this project which will also make this project be more successfull ahead and also more and more investors will then join the project too.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:56:49 PM

It isn't absolutely clear how the platform will work, it will delete the emerging advertizing, it is clear. But I personally met such advertizing only in games at the included Internet, the platform is calculated on elimination of this problem?

This is why I am wondering how the token will be used, is it in blocking the advertisements? I think advertisement industry is really big. If blocking the advertisements will need a token for payment then I think it is just like paying for a premium subscription.

I agree to you, the team needs to make a good presentation of their project and what will be the advantages of using it in the near future. Also they need to be more active with the developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

Stay updated and surely you will get some good news about this project which will also make this project be more successfull ahead and also more and more investors will then join the project too.

Based from their website, pre-ICO will start on May 15-28 and minimum investment is .5 ETH. The team really need more strategy so that more people will participate in the ICO. Concept seems good but their are also application that can removed some annoying ads like "lucky patcher". Does the team familiar with this app?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
aryanand

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

The project looks promising.
Can you please explain me HOW developers receive rewards (earn) if their ads are not shown to app users?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

I think not only the whitepaper will help the project successful. It's how the dev can handle this project and how serious they are to continue developing it and making good advertising and promotions.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

It isn't absolutely clear how the platform will work, it will delete the emerging advertizing, it is clear. But I personally met such advertizing only in games at the included Internet, the platform is calculated on elimination of this problem?

This is why I am wondering how the token will be used, is it in blocking the advertisements? I think advertisement industry is really big. If blocking the advertisements will need a token for payment then I think it is just like paying for a premium subscription.
in principle you are right, this is the same thing. But why did you decide that tokens will be used to block advertisements? I guess I missed this moment when I read the information about the project.
Where did you get that the token will be used to block advertising? Token is designed to enable you to use it on the platform, for example, promoting your advertising or whatever. But this has nothing to do with blocking. You probably are confusing something, re-read the official website of the project.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

The project looks promising.
Can you please explain me HOW developers receive rewards (earn) if their ads are not shown to app users?
Good question mate it is realy so technical and detailed so I suggest better check thier whitepaper for better understabding how to profit.
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

I think not only the whitepaper will help the project successful. It's how the dev can handle this project and how serious they are to continue developing it and making good advertising and promotions.
Just added, I think the enthusiastic participants to participate in promoting the project also has a major influence on the success of the project. Certainly in inviting investors to invest here. Therefore, one's interest in the project is increasing.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

I understand that the developers are students, and when you will have time to learn and are engaged in the project? I think the investor does not like this.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

I understand that the developers are students, and when you will have time to learn and are engaged in the project? I think the investor does not like this.
I believe even to choose such students who are highly potential there will be management to figure out the right people for the project who had extreme skills who already proved with their projects and satisfied the management.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: