Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2616 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:58:14 AM

frankly speaking, I do not believe that big investors will trust their investments to a young team that does not have experience, but there is a great desire
The ADGONOS platform will choose all the right people who are highly skilled and potential who can really make the innovations driving through the great instructions and plans.
Indeed. They will choose the right person to be hired as a team, it can be anyone else. I hope the one who chose is a smart person.
And on me the platform is created absolutely for all intellectual layers, both for intellectuals, and for ordinary people of not having prime targets. Just for elimination of persuasive advertizing in phone, all of us imit we use in 2018.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:25:50 AM

I think the more such infrastructural projects, the better. Probably, after some time, the best food will remain, it's hard to guess now who will win.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

Very good concept. The game is very well entertained, as well as the game is provided by people with a lot of entertainment, as well as better body exercise. You can also earn again by playing. so i think everyone understands the ideas of this project. good luck
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:01:20 AM

As I understand in this Ann Thread, many people have problems to understand the whole project. May be it is better to make a video about the project for better understanding, what you mean Adgonos Team ?

Yeah, they can make a good and quality video explaining what are the uses and benefits of ADGONOS platform. If they have a budget for promotion. Just launching a contest for explaining what is ADGONOS, I think many will be interested to join especially if the price is paid with BTC.

But the question is, do they really have seed funding for this project? As what they say they are just students from the various universities in Asia.
You have a point, but try not to underestimate the team since they have produce a great project for all people. We could just hope that they will acquire full support to the other members.

The team have a great potential, they are a student but they have a courage to build a project which is big and challenging. I think they have a fund and being supported by their family.

Probably the dev team of ADGONOS project are just exploring and experimenting as they are only a group of students. Which means that they are new to this kind of investment. But they have a good concept that will be useful in gaming industry in which the demand is at a high level. I only hope that they can managed to convinced investors to invest this platform soon.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

Very good concept. The game is very well entertained, as well as the game is provided by people with a lot of entertainment, as well as better body exercise. You can also earn again by playing. so i think everyone understands the ideas of this project. good luck
I am not sure if you are familiar with this project mate but thier sole purpose is to eliminate ads not a gaming platform.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

What is the coin info?

Please read their white paper it's located on the first page of the thread. You'll gain information about their coin there.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

As I understand in this Ann Thread, many people have problems to understand the whole project. May be it is better to make a video about the project for better understanding, what you mean Adgonos Team ?

Yeah, they can make a good and quality video explaining what are the uses and benefits of ADGONOS platform. If they have a budget for promotion. Just launching a contest for explaining what is ADGONOS, I think many will be interested to join especially if the price is paid with BTC.

But the question is, do they really have seed funding for this project? As what they say they are just students from the various universities in Asia.
You have a point, but try not to underestimate the team since they have produce a great project for all people. We could just hope that they will acquire full support to the other members.

The team have a great potential, they are a student but they have a courage to build a project which is big and challenging. I think they have a fund and being supported by their family.

Well, they have already created the project and definitely they planned this very well because this is like their first attempt to enter in this kind of business. The hardest things that they need to overcome is how they can get some support from the people and how they can defend their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

frankly speaking, I do not believe that big investors will trust their investments to a young team that does not have experience, but there is a great desire
The ADGONOS platform will choose all the right people who are highly skilled and potential who can really make the innovations driving through the great instructions and plans.
Indeed. They will choose the right person to be hired as a team, it can be anyone else. I hope the one who chose is a smart person.

Aside from that, they need to choose those people who are very competitive and dedicated so that they will surely help the project to reach success soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

undoubtedly this young team has great ambitions to realize its idea. However, very soon Ico starts and the team must take care of its advertising campaign, so that the sales are successful.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:32:12 PM

Most likely you are mistaken! ADGONOS An innovative application monetization platform for mobile ad replacement, which forever changed the     $ 106 billion mobile advertising industry. Using blockchain technology and transparent data collection, that's how ADGONOS works under the hood.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:35:48 PM

That is right, judging through their current status is something not right because we don't know them very well. They already explain about their group and we should somehow give them support so that they can create more project if this first project will be completed.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

I was very interested in your project, but there is a question. Your tokens can be used only to create other applications or can they be used for investment?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

undoubtedly this young team has great ambitions to realize its idea. However, very soon Ico starts and the team must take care of its advertising campaign, so that the sales are successful.

Yes, but there are still lots of things to do to make this project successful. I just hope that the team will do their best to increase its popularity and to achieve success.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

I was very interested in your project, but there is a question. Your tokens can be used only to create other applications or can they be used for investment?

I found this project interesting too and I have the same questions like yours. So lets see how the dev will answer your questions and hoping to see more updates.

allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

Can I speak with the manager?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:48:30 PM

I found this project interesting too and I have the same questions like yours. So lets see how the dev will answer your questions and hoping to see more updates.

Great, nice question mate. Well, in some point we don't really know how it works. Hopefully they will able to caught the attention of many. Also, I want to know if their platforms intended for android or iOS? That can easily access.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:15:52 PM

In my opinion elimination of advertizing in low-grade applications will give an impetus and a new era for conscientious developers and will allow to win to their qualitative content first place in lists.
adgonos.io (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:21:38 PM

I hope that the project will justify itself and it will be possible to do the same games on it, but there is a small problem the team consists of students.
So what if the team has the students. Even students can have a great project ahead and i think that even students can take any project to great height. This project is much intresting and also it can be much more profitable for the future.
although if the team is present from the students if it has a good ability will certainly be successful and run with the maximum. so no problem for this project.

Exactly, if they have enough skills to deliver their promises on the platform then it will be good to consider investing on this kind of project.
They seem to have quite a bit of knowledge to start the project. But they will have to have a mentor to guide them as they are very inexperienced at this point in time.
Thanks for the suggestion!  Cheesy
We are indeed actively asking suggestions from professionals in various fields.
It may be our first time constructing an ICO project, however, we already have many experiences from building a real-time chat app and dApps of smaller scales, and experience in other fields, e.g. team management, financial planning etc.
We believe ability won't be a problem for us, we just need to put in more and more effort.
Thanks!
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:23:54 PM

Thanks for asking about us!  Cheesy
We're currently negotiating with a seed funding organization that is willing to aid us on various aspects.
Though nothing is certain currently, we do have acquired some valuable knowledge from them.
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:31:16 PM

What is the coin info?
Thanks for asking!  Cheesy
what do you mean by info, though?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: