Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:01:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2615 times)
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:10:49 AM

I think the application will have prospects and it will be of interest to users. Therefore, it's worth pityelat patience to the developersI think the application will have prospects and it will be of interest to users. Therefore, it's worth pityelat patience to the developers

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
adgonos.io (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

UPDATE: We've just released our official press release video!  Cheesy
Link: https://www.facebook.com/adgonos/videos/915702975267347/
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

UPDATE:
We've just added our tutorial of investing on Medium!
https://medium.com/@adgonos.io/adgonos-ico-investing-tutorial-89903548167d
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

The team paid more attention to their age than the idea. I think this is not true, because no matter how old you are, the main thing is what kind of idea do you support
Yeah, it feels so annoying that there will be suddenly pop up on your screen specially when you're watching a thrilling movie or playing games. It's so great to have this project that could really help all of us makes comfortable. I'm just hoping that this project may success since many are looking forward on it.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

I was very interested in your project, but there is a question. Your tokens can be used only to create other applications or can they be used for investment?

I found this project interesting too and I have the same questions like yours. So lets see how the dev will answer your questions and hoping to see more updates.
Hi! We appreciate your interest for our project!
First of all, our coin would be used to facilitate the monetization of devs and users alike, and also in-app purchases.
If you expect the value of ADG to grow, you could also hold it for future investment.
I hope that answers your questions! Cheesy
Thanks for your clarifications regarding the inquiry. Actually the market found this project very advantageous and has a chance to grow. The interest of the clients for this project is flooding in crypto market. Hopefully the value of ADG will continue to grow for project victory.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

UPDATE:
We've just added our tutorial of investing on Medium!
https://medium.com/@adgonos.io/adgonos-ico-investing-tutorial-89903548167d

Nice update dev. This will surely be a big help  to all investors most specially the new investors out there. Also the 25% bonus is really attractive and can surely attract many people to participate.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

UPDATE: Yahoo News (Taiwan) just reported our project and give very positive feedback toward it!  Cheesy
See the main thread for our press updates!
Great to know that your project has got the public attention
Thanks for that  Cheesy
We're also glad that mainstream media has begun to see the potential behind this project!

Nice, this great update will surely gives a big impact to this project. Many investors will be curious and will check adgonos now. Hopefully more and more investors will make investments now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:05:23 PM

Very good concept. The game is very well entertained, as well as the game is provided by people with a lot of entertainment, as well as better body exercise. You can also earn again by playing. so i think everyone understands the ideas of this project. good luck
Most likely you are mistaken! ADGONOS An innovative application monetization platform for mobile ad replacement, which forever changed the     $ 106 billion mobile advertising industry. Using blockchain technology and transparent data collection, that's how ADGONOS works under the hood.

I see, so how investors will earn profit from supporting and making investments in adgonos? Also can free users be able to earn rewards in adgonos platform?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

I'm seeing the growth of this project since it started. Before there were few supporters and investors on the platform. But now, they're starting to grow eventually I know they can grow bigger by the end of the year.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

I'm seeing the growth of this project since it started. Before there were few supporters and investors on the platform. But now, they're starting to grow eventually I know they can grow bigger by the end of the year.
I agree mate, since the project had been started the community of supporters and investors are growing day by day. Ans new updates also been released.
Adgonos gives supporters a satisfying work that the team are doing their best. More reliable is more efficient and this could also help the project to gain more investors.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:28:03 PM

UPDATE: Yahoo News (Taiwan) just reported our project and give very positive feedback toward it!  Cheesy
See the main thread for our press updates!
Great to know that your project has got the public attention
Thanks for that  Cheesy
We're also glad that mainstream media has begun to see the potential behind this project!

Nice, this great update will surely gives a big impact to this project. Many investors will be curious and will check adgonos now. Hopefully more and more investors will make investments now.

It is good to hear updates that makes the project more interesting and better,  with that many will read and shows interest in Adgonos project.  It is a good step to reach success,  so better maintain it. In addition,  make sure to have a positive environment to have good connection and gain trust to participants and investors
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

The team paid more attention to their age than the idea. I think this is not true, because no matter how old you are, the main thing is what kind of idea do you support
Yeah, it feels so annoying that there will be suddenly pop up on your screen specially when you're watching a thrilling movie or playing games. It's so great to have this project that could really help all of us makes comfortable. I'm just hoping that this project may success since many are looking forward on it.

Thanks for your compliment, we are starting our pre-ICO 1 hour later Grin.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

I saw that the developers are still students, how are they going to work and study? I hope that they will manage to combine.
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

I was very interested in your project, but there is a question. Your tokens can be used only to create other applications or can they be used for investment?

I found this project interesting too and I have the same questions like yours. So lets see how the dev will answer your questions and hoping to see more updates.
Hi! We appreciate your interest for our project!
First of all, our coin would be used to facilitate the monetization of devs and users alike, and also in-app purchases.
If you expect the value of ADG to grow, you could also hold it for future investment.
I hope that answers your questions! Cheesy
Thanks for your clarifications regarding the inquiry. Actually the market found this project very advantageous and has a chance to grow. The interest of the clients for this project is flooding in crypto market. Hopefully the value of ADG will continue to grow for project victory.

We will contribute our due diligence to this project Wink, and hopefully, the coin value would go up as we expand our market.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:47:10 PM

I saw that the developers are still students, how are they going to work and study? I hope that they will manage to combine.
Indeed. They need to hire an old experienced one so they can minimalize their work and they can keep focus studying while working.
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

Very good concept. The game is very well entertained, as well as the game is provided by people with a lot of entertainment, as well as better body exercise. You can also earn again by playing. so i think everyone understands the ideas of this project. good luck
Most likely you are mistaken! ADGONOS An innovative application monetization platform for mobile ad replacement, which forever changed the     $ 106 billion mobile advertising industry. Using blockchain technology and transparent data collection, that's how ADGONOS works under the hood.

I see, so how investors will earn profit from supporting and making investments in adgonos? Also can free users be able to earn rewards in adgonos platform?

For the detailed information of the first questions, feel free to visit our website http://adgonos.io and go through How do we estimate ADG coin value.
After the completion of ADGONOS system, since our system require app developers to install, we will promote our product to app developers through platforms such as Stack overflow and Quora. Therefore, free users are able to earn rewards as long as they are using the apps implementing ADGONOS system. What we really care is to maximize investors' welfare through providing a good product and then enhancing our market penetration, which will then increase the demand for ADG coins. Due to limited supply and growing demand, we can expect that ADG coin value will go up.
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

We will take a gap year once we start our project to ensure that we will not be distracted by other issues.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

I think that this project will be in demand even among those who at the moment are not familiar with the world of Blockchain, which means that this is a good way to attract potential users

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

We will take a gap year once we start our project to ensure that we will not be distracted by other issues.
this is the most correct solution in my opinion. It's good that you take time not only to work, but also to continue to study. Education in our time is very much appreciated.
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:17:00 PM

Our ICO is going LIVE NOW!
Go to https://adgonos.io to get your 25% BONUS NOW!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: