Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:31:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2615 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:55:54 PM

I always pay attention to the team. And then they talk about themselves boldly openly gives me the right to respect and trust them
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

There was more opportunities with ADGONOS however few countries are strictly prohibited from taking part in ADGONOS token sale. E.G. Mainland China, North Korea, South Korea also purchasers from U.S.A are also not eligible to participate in the ADG token sale unless they are Accredited investors.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

UPDATE: We've just released our official press release video!  Cheesy
Link: https://www.facebook.com/adgonos/videos/915702975267347/
Great news from the team! The project has just started its promotion in popularity and already actively developers are releasing news about the project update. This deserves attention and further follow-up of the development team.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:22:20 PM

I saw that the developers are still students, how are they going to work and study? I hope that they will manage to combine.
Indeed. They need to hire an old experienced one so they can minimalize their work and they can keep focus studying while working.

Good to see that this project is still kicking and making progress is there any news about the bounty campaigns for the supporters and endorsers?
They are replacing mobile ads with a combination of crypto currency mining and data collection also they have set the bounty campaigns to gain more traffic.
adgonos.io (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:28:36 PM

Thanks for all your comments and enquiries!
Actually we are considering to start the bounty campaign next week or after Pre ICO
Though the date is not certain, we are mostly sure to conduct an ICO to reward you guys  Cheesy
We'll keep you posted!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

great achievement for a child is easy. but you need a solid team and want to work hard if you want to be great and this ICO could certainly succeed because of competition in the market is very tight.
I think it would be advisable to connect real experts in the project who know much more developers about advertizing and will be able to adjust the platform for the correct and stable work.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:51:06 PM

I saw that the developers are still students, how are they going to work and study? I hope that they will manage to combine.
Indeed. They need to hire an old experienced one so they can minimalize their work and they can keep focus studying while working.
they just need good marketing them to help them out the experience should come from marketing i think

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:05:06 PM

Actually we are considering to start the bounty campaign next week or after Pre ICO
Though the date is not certain, we are mostly sure to conduct an ICO to reward you guys  Cheesy
We'll keep you posted!

Much more better and this would be a great decision because bounty program will help the platform to be more known publicly. Moreover, I can see that the team were really so serious to make this project to be successful because as I have watch the video, they really wanted to make it more understandable and also they are introducing themselves of who they and what are their position.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:09:08 PM

the project is interesting but here your team is very young as I understood and I'm not quite sure of you, but the idea is very good, perhaps young people can change their usual views on advertising)
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:11:02 PM

I'm seeing the growth of this project since it started. Before there were few supporters and investors on the platform. But now, they're starting to grow eventually I know they can grow bigger by the end of the year.
I agree mate, since the project had been started the community of supporters and investors are growing day by day. Ans new updates also been released.
Adgonos gives supporters a satisfying work that the team are doing their best. More reliable is more efficient and this could also help the project to gain more investors.
I totally understand your concern, as I myself have been par of few projects from the start, but the only issue with new projects is the trust factor.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

I'm seeing the growth of this project since it started. Before there were few supporters and investors on the platform. But now, they're starting to grow eventually I know they can grow bigger by the end of the year.
I agree mate, since the project had been started the community of supporters and investors are growing day by day. Ans new updates also been released.
Adgonos gives supporters a satisfying work that the team are doing their best. More reliable is more efficient and this could also help the project to gain more investors.
I totally understand your concern, as I myself have been par of few projects from the start, but the only issue with new projects is the trust factor.
I agree the trust factor plays a major role for someone whois deciding to invest in the project! But gradually seeing the efforts of the team I think one can make out about the legitimacy of the projects!
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:21:14 PM

We'll keep you posted!

Much more better and this would be a great decision because bounty program will help the platform to be more known publicly. Moreover, I can see that the team were really so serious to make this project to be successful because as I have watch the video, they really wanted to make it more understandable and also they are introducing themselves of who they and what are their position.

It's nice to hear that the team Adgonos planning to have a bounty campaigns as this will surely boost the popularity of this project. Eventhough that they are only a group of students but I can sensed that their dedication and seriousness of this platform are true and undeniable. Hopefully, they will be able to achieved what they needed for the betterment of their project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:35:44 PM

the project is interesting but here your team is very young as I understood and I'm not quite sure of you, but the idea is very good, perhaps young people can change their usual views on advertising)
The young team doesn't mean frivolous. Many known projects also at first didn't gain recognition because of members of the team, however then everything has fallen into place.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:14:59 PM

The young team doesn't mean frivolous. Many known projects also at first didn't gain recognition because of members of the team, however then everything has fallen into place.
Every one have to analyze the project to understand the potential and Users will be able to sell ADG coins in the exchange or purchase items in the Apps at a discounted price to gain more profits.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:19:50 PM

The team were very serious with their project since this is their first to be created platform. As of now, the team are planning to launch a bounty campaign which it seems to a good idea and this will probably make them to be more popular.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

Young developers have the more potential to grow and I think the behind this project is just the type of people of should deal in this kind of field which is removing ads in mobile because they experience it as well.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:30:32 PM

We'll keep you posted!

It's a win-win decision for the team if they will start the bounty campaign for this project, Adgonos. Bounty hunters will benefit from the rewards by doing their tasks and the project will benefit by gaining more people supporting the campaign which is the result of the dissemination of the information about this project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:24:18 PM

I did not follow this thread long time... good to see some developements like bounty campaign. But this alone will not going to help you to get potential investors. You need professional help because you are still unexperienced. Contact me to get some advice.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

Yes, Found is so young. And this is will be most advantage of Adgonos because they can have maximum enthusiastic for contribute their app.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

Age doesn't matter, Zuckerberg was student when he started facebook. At least they made presentation in video form to show that they are real team working on their project, and they project is not complicated business that can not be hand by small team.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: