Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2612 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:35:57 PM

The fact that the team talks about themselves frankly speaks about their respect not to investors, but also to ordinary users. I hope that they will be able to raise a wave of interest
Both of them have important. If have no user or less user using their services, their ecosystem will die. And if don't have any investors, they cannot have funding to improve their app.
Of course all the people involve for this project is very important and is very necessary for the efficient outcome success of the Adgonos project. And buddy, I will agree with what you have said. That the users and investors is the ultimate key to that might happen to the Adgonos project. So, I hope that more users, investors as well us the supporters will come to this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:37:08 PM

The fact that the team talks about themselves frankly speaks about their respect not to investors, but also to ordinary users. I hope that they will be able to raise a wave of interest
In addition to the team in this project, there is a significant idea, the development of which will be of interest to many. I would like to make it all work out for the ruffians
Adgonos ideas was realistic where the data collected from users will be kept anonymously and confidentially, and respective collection policies would ensure the privacy and anonymity of users.
they have great concept but they just need some marketing team and maybe better design on their site bounty and all those things that attract users
I think Adgonos team will decide their way, and i think their CEO will think about this before running project. And maybe they have their own plan. Let's wait!

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:28:05 AM

In addition to the team in this project, there is a significant idea, the development of which will be of interest to many. I would like to make it all work out for the ruffians
Adgonos ideas was realistic where the data collected from users will be kept anonymously and confidentially, and respective collection policies would ensure the privacy and anonymity of users.
they have great concept but they just need some marketing team and maybe better design on their site bounty and all those things that attract users
I think Adgonos team will decide their way, and i think their CEO will think about this before running project. And maybe they have their own plan. Let's wait!

I am still waiting for the team to launch their bounty campaigns, Are there any news from the team? Any active mods and devs, Surely if they promote this project from the social media site many will recognize and could be a potential investor for the project.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:44:56 AM

I am still waiting for the team to launch their bounty campaigns, Are there any news from the team? Any active mods and devs, Surely if they promote this project from the social media site many will recognize and could be a potential investor for the project.

Campaigns for generosity have a very good influence on the development of projects. Since a lot of people use social networks, the promotion of the project will have a positive impact on the project itself.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:16:27 AM

Thank you for all the replies and inquiries!  Cheesy
About the concern for balancing school work and the ICO, our semester has already ended, and we will go on a gap year to fully devote into the project if our ICO has successfully been funded.
About the bounty, we are thinking of a hybrid of both tokens and ETH. What do you guys think?  Smiley
Would love to hear from you guys & the community

Good idea, but you have to launch two separate bounties, one in bounties section that pay with your coin and another one in service section for ethereum.
I think it is a great idea but there is bounty that they are currently managing it so changing the payment will be a difficult way.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:19:10 AM

Thank you for all the replies and inquiries!  Cheesy
About the concern for balancing school work and the ICO, our semester has already ended, and we will go on a gap year to fully devote into the project if our ICO has successfully been funded.
About the bounty, we are thinking of a hybrid of both tokens and ETH. What do you guys think?  Smiley
Would love to hear from you guys & the community

Good idea, but you have to launch two separate bounties, one in bounties section that pay with your coin and another one in service section for ethereum.
I think it is a great idea but there is bounty that they are currently managing it so changing the payment will be a difficult way.
By giving a bounty of token and ETH, would it be hard to manage it? since the project have a wide range of community members that supporting this project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:01:17 AM

The young team has a great idea and I think such teams should definitely succeed in carrying out their company.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:40:21 AM

Campaigns for generosity have a very good influence on the development of projects. Since a lot of people use social networks, the promotion of the project will have a positive impact on the project itself.
Social media sites nowadays is a very practical way to advertise any campaigns. Its good that this projects use this advantages.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:42:37 AM

Even the team working behind this project is still new at this community of crypto currency for making this kind of project, I can see their effort to raise this project here in te crypto world. They will still gain more experience and use it to strive much better in the crypto currency community having been the chance to reach the Adgonos its fruitfull success.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:14:42 AM

Even the team working behind this project is still new at this community of crypto currency for making this kind of project, I can see their effort to raise this project here in te crypto world. They will still gain more experience and use it to strive much better in the crypto currency community having been the chance to reach the Adgonos its fruitfull success.

They really need to make extra effort because this is their first project. This is why we see the teams hard work and they keep developing the platform and sooner or later they will launched a bounty program which is a very nice idea.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

Social media sites nowadays is a very practical way to advertise any campaigns. Its good that this projects use this advantages.
Social networks have toughened cryptoadvertising placement conditions that in turn complicates promotion process to many projects, including also this. It is necessary to use other ways of advertizing actively.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:52:14 AM

the idea of the project is very interesting and useful. Because saving money is very good profit for us. We will be able to spend less money on this, we will be able to afford something else, instead of spending money on the Internet. I like the project.

I really hope that this project can fulfill all their plans and goals with this project. The team really needs a huge support from the members here and ofcourse a huge investments too.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:04:18 PM

Each of us have a social media account so, advertising the project in social media really gives some attention of the investors especially if they found out that the project has something very useful in the future. Adgonos will surely be can have the help of investors if they will just continue to developed the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:19:31 PM

Both of them have important. If have no user or less user using their services, their ecosystem will die. And if don't have any investors, they cannot have funding to improve their app.
Agree, the two parties are important, respect is the most important thing to keep going. We need to practice to respect each other if we want to be respected in return. Regarding the project, it need alot of improvements and updates to attract and convince more people and investors.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

Good concept with amazing team. The young team in this project would really inspire to all young out there that they can make difference in the world of crypto today. I believe that young minds possess more innovations I would trust this project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

Yeah, which many ads are not necessary to advertise and it seems very annoying. I hope this project may success in the future to solve that issue as many ads will suddenly pop up on our screen.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

Yeah, which many ads are not necessary to advertise and it seems very annoying. I hope this project may success in the future to solve that issue as many ads will suddenly pop up on our screen.

I think you're right mate. I have experienced unusual ads before when I play games on my Android phone. It's so annoying and destructive because you cannot focus in playing. I guess with the help of Adgonos project, probably we can feel changes and can play better in our desired games.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

Good concept with amazing team. The young team in this project would really inspire to all young out there that they can make difference in the world of crypto today. I believe that young minds possess more innovations I would trust this project.

You have a point, but some investors prepares team members who are professionals and well-experienced. But let's see how the project will go and let's wait how the team will prove their worth.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:16:11 PM

Social media sites nowadays ALSO steal your data (see Facebook controversy) and also have largely started censoring the whole crypto ads there
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

They really need to make extra effort because this is their first project. This is why we see the teams hard work and they keep developing the platform and sooner or later they will launched a bounty program which is a very nice idea.

Young or not, I think the project is not that big for them not to be able to achieve. It's a good way for them to build up their portfolio and maybe in their next project, it could already be an infrastructure project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: