Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2609 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

I always pay attention to the team. And then they talk about themselves boldly openly gives me the right to respect and trust them
I agree with you, because I myself first of all check the information on the development team and what projects they had before this project. Then I draw conclusions and decide to invest in my project or not. Therefore, information about the team is very important on the first page.
Ofcourse this what we really need to do as a wise and vigilant investors and supporters, you can't support the project that you don't believe in its platform from the start. You need to know the project first before you share and introduce to others. Gather all the information and advice from the team are the best. Thanks for trusting the project. Hope many will be joining the project soon.

As we can see, the team doing a lot of effort to make their project to be successful and also they are open to accept some suggestions for the good of their platform. They continue to find more ways to promote the platform and they come up to decide to launch a bounty which is really a good idea.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:39:11 PM

Thank you for all the replies and inquiries!  Cheesy
About the concern for balancing school work and the ICO, our semester has already ended, and we will go on a gap year to fully devote into the project if our ICO has successfully been funded.
About the bounty, we are thinking of a hybrid of both tokens and ETH. What do you guys think?  Smiley
Would love to hear from you guys & the community

Wow, if that hybrid will be the reward for bounty campaigns I am sure many members will participate on that. Maybe in the signature campaign you can give eth rewards.

Giving out tokens and also ETH for payment on bounty campaigns would be good because bounty hunters are looking for that kind of bounty. I'm sure it will attract many bounty hunters.
Thats truly a good idea however they dont have any funds in eth since they are still in the crowdsale thats why they are only offering thier own tokens as stakes.

Maybe they already have eth in their accounts because why offer that hybrid rewards when they totally don't have any eth? Anyway, I will just wait for the official announcement of the dev.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

I always pay attention to the team. And then they talk about themselves boldly openly gives me the right to respect and trust them
I agree with you, because I myself first of all check the information on the development team and what projects they had before this project. Then I draw conclusions and decide to invest in my project or not. Therefore, information about the team is very important on the first page.
Ofcourse this what we really need to do as a wise and vigilant investors and supporters, you can't support the project that you don't believe in its platform from the start. You need to know the project first before you share and introduce to others. Gather all the information and advice from the team are the best. Thanks for trusting the project. Hope many will be joining the project soon.

As we can see, the team doing a lot of effort to make their project to be successful and also they are open to accept some suggestions for the good of their platform. They continue to find more ways to promote the platform and they come up to decide to launch a bounty which is really a good idea.
Exactly, which those unnecessary ads just suddenly appears in our screen that so annoying. I appreciate this kind of project that can be supported by many here in crypto currency community. Also, the devs must answer those question around here in the thread and may gain trust and we able to know how this project really works and clarify everything on some doubts.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

You are right, bounty campaign is really needed to make this project become popular and to also attract many investors to check and participate in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

I saw that the developers are still students, how are they going to work and study? I hope that they will manage to combine.
Indeed. They need to hire an old experienced one so they can minimalize their work and they can keep focus studying while working.
Yes, I also think so that they need to hire someone experienced, so that it was easier and the project was a success.
adgonos.io (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

Exactly, which those unnecessary ads just suddenly appears in our screen that so annoying. I appreciate this kind of project that can be supported by many here in crypto currency community. Also, the devs must answer those question around here in the thread and may gain trust and we able to know how this project really works and clarify everything on some doubts.
Thank you for all the suggestions!  Wink
May we know what kind of doubts do you guys currently have in mind?
We're do our best to clarify one by one for you.

As for the bounty campaign part, we'll post updates once our team has a final consensus on what the award scheme should be like.
Thanks!  Cheesy
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

The fact that the team talks about themselves frankly speaks about their respect not to investors, but also to ordinary users. I hope that they will be able to raise a wave of interest

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:45:58 PM

The fact that the team talks about themselves frankly speaks about their respect not to investors, but also to ordinary users. I hope that they will be able to raise a wave of interest
In addition to the team in this project, there is a significant idea, the development of which will be of interest to many. I would like to make it all work out for the ruffians
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:10:49 PM

In addition to the team in this project, there is a significant idea, the development of which will be of interest to many. I would like to make it all work out for the ruffians
Adgonos ideas was realistic where the data collected from users will be kept anonymously and confidentially, and respective collection policies would ensure the privacy and anonymity of users.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:40:31 PM

This will actually make people believe more and trust the project. They are pretty transparent and share a lot about the team and project. This trait will serve them greatly in the future.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:14:50 PM

Adgonos helps us better to reduce internet traffic usage and lower internet fees compared to traditional mobile ad-business models which will enrich all the participants.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:41:41 PM

I'm seeing the growth of this project since it started. Before there were few supporters and investors on the platform. But now, they're starting to grow eventually I know they can grow bigger by the end of the year.
I agree mate, since the project had been started the community of supporters and investors are growing day by day. Ans new updates also been released.
Adgonos gives supporters a satisfying work that the team are doing their best. More reliable is more efficient and this could also help the project to gain more investors.
I totally understand your concern, as I myself have been par of few projects from the start, but the only issue with new projects is the trust factor.
I agree the trust factor plays a major role for someone whois deciding to invest in the project! But gradually seeing the efforts of the team I think one can make out about the legitimacy of the projects!
It might be hard for some to trust this because it is run by some high school students with zero experience. So the team will need to gain their trust by giving positive outcomes.
They have 4,000,000 desktop miners mine ADG and they mine averagely 12 hours a day and their average revenue is 0.6 USD per hour it is all out of good experience and expertise they read through with Adgonos.
What are you talking about. I think that there is a major calculation mistake, as 4million consecutive mining stations will make a lot more than that.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:25:04 PM

About the concern for balancing school work and the ICO, our semester has already ended, and we will go on a gap year to fully devote into the project if our ICO has successfully been funded.
About the bounty, we are thinking of a hybrid of both tokens and ETH. What do you guys think?  Smiley

Wow, if that hybrid will be the reward for bounty campaigns I am sure many members will participate on that. Maybe in the signature campaign you can give eth rewards.

I like the idea about their plans in bounty campaigns. Combining tokens and ETH in giving as a reward will difinitely give more attraction and a reason to joined in ADGONOS bounty programs. I hope, this will be going to happen as this will give more earnings of crypto coins for all crypto enthusiast. I will keep an eye about this team regarding their schedule and plans about the bounties.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:26:30 PM

Adgonos ideas was realistic where the data collected from users will be kept anonymously and confidentially, and respective collection policies would ensure the privacy and anonymity of users.
they have great concept but they just need some marketing team and maybe better design on their site bounty and all those things that attract users

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:48:01 PM

Adgonos helps us better to reduce internet traffic usage and lower internet fees compared to traditional mobile ad-business models which will enrich all the participants.

Since the ads will remove it will really lower the amount of internet traffic but this is with a cost, not free unless they are going to give special task to have a no ads internet connection.
zevl194

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

It yes. Strangely enough the problem with the limited Internet and expensive cost of traffic is relevant in some countries to this day. Here also the platform will come to the rescue.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:28:13 PM

As for the bounty campaign part, we'll post updates once our team has a final consensus on what the award scheme should be like.
Thanks!  Cheesy
This might be one of the interesting updates in the future of the project, having bounty campaign can really gives a lot of benefit to the project and the users. It can boost the engagement of people towards this project Smiley
Prk_7

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:45:13 PM

Thanks!  Cheesy
This might be one of the interesting updates in the future of the project, having bounty campaign can really gives a lot of benefit to the project and the users. It can boost the engagement of people towards this project Smiley
Bounty campaign is a good decision, it will help the project gain subscribers and it will also help those who are interested in the project on some free tokens.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:04:46 PM

Good idea, but you have to launch two separate bounties, one in bounties section that pay with your coin and another one in service section for ethereum.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:20:11 PM

Both of them have important. If have no user or less user using their services, their ecosystem will die. And if don't have any investors, they cannot have funding to improve their app.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: